Does milk really cause acne?

Does milk really cause acne?

genetics cause acne.

bad eating and bad hygene cause random pimples.

This. And I'd say hygiene and taking care of it properly far outweighs diet.

Sugar
Sweat
Bad hygiene
These make acne worse but dairy can also make it worse. If you have got the others covered, go easy on the dairy if it is still a problem.

for me it's either milk (to be specific dairy, with a few exceptions) or clear skin
one glass of milk and my face is all covered in acne the next day
people who think they know it all and claim milk can't cause acne should just kill themselves for giving false advice. would you like to get the same kind of advice on another subject? like, form check from someone who doesn't know shit?

This. After I started working out 4 months ago I changed my diet to a more healthy way than I had ever eaten before. Avoided dairy and eggs somewhat, ate a balanced amount of saturated, poly- and mono-unsaturated fat, minimal amount of sugar mostly from fruit and almost only complex carbs and mostly chicken breast for protein.
Didn't stop my body from developing cystic acne and having them burst by themselves and bleed for 20 minutes when they were too filled with pus and blood. Just go to a derm if your skin is shit.

>one glass of milk and my face is all covered in acne the next day
Your experience =/= a general truth. That shit is extremely unusual.

it's not unusual
my advice has already helped a few people I knew in real life and some anons since I've been here (I literally saw people here saying that the advice about stopping eating dairy that they read on Veeky Forums some time ago had helped them)
because of you someone whos acne could potentially be caused by dairy might ignore my advice and not try it. think about it

>anecdotal evidence from one guy is better than anecdotal evidence from another guy
You're a retard, the fact that you're allergic to milk only tells us that you're a shitskin/spic.

Ive been drinking 3 litres for more than 4 months and I don't have acne because I'm white

does fapping contribute to acne?

>can = will
>I guess peoples skin color from their posts (protip I'm 100% white)
>I'm a retard: the post

It's because their enzymatic function is not all there. Diary is not harmful, it has a wide spectrum of helpful nutrients. You literally sound like a mom btw. >Muh advise helped people I swear!

L O W T E S T
O
W

T
E
S
T

Where do you exactly thunk to get in life when you flush your test levels down the toilet

I get acne/pimples every time i masturbate

>Does milk really cause acne?
if that was true i would be completely filled with acne like when i was going through puberty (my back was a mess, face had fewer pimples)
i still drink milk in the same amount as i did back then (one glass/mug for breakfast and another for tea-time/mid-afternoon-snack)
ymmv, your rna is not my rna

no fuck off. Test is in blood not in the semen.
Though no fapping increases test in the day 7 theres no evedence that test stays higher after a week. It just returns to normal levels

if everybody except you had an enzyme that could digest petrol, and everybody added petrol to their bulking shakes, would you do it?
I guess you would because it doesn't seem like you're making use of your brain

>petrol
>??????????????????????
Wew literal degenerate

t. virgin

nah just havent had sex for a year since gf dumped me

>Implying I don't use a sock

Norman the normie over here.

shitty oil and too much cholesterol as well

Why should someone even give a fuck about pizza face problems. If you have a goal to get swole then go for it. Who cares if you break out from all the sweatsz dairy and other factors. There's time for those worries after you are big.

If you have an oily skin yes. Is not by the fap itself, but when you fap it starts to get hot and oily skins tends to produce oil.

If you don't wash your face after fapping that oils gets stuck in the skin and you will have some nasty avoidable spots.

YES IT DOES. YES.IT.DOES.

Pretty much

I had bad acne as a teenager and nothing cured it, diet, exercise, lifestyle etc. Infact when I went to college, where I partook in some unhealthier lifestyle options (heavy drinking, started smoking) was when my acne died off.

I still get the occasional pimple as a mid 20s adult but nothing to cry about. If its causing you that much grief go see a derm.

I drink 1.5 liters of milk a day at least, on top of tons of yogurt and cottage cheese usually as well

I have absolutely zero acne on my face, and maybe 1-2 small red bumps on my back

Just wait until you hit your mid 20s user, everything is gonna be okay

>tfw baby face and no acne at 18

>naturally oily skin
>acne came around sophomore year
>bye bye confidence
>Acutane
>acne goes away
>confident as fuck
>acne comes back in college
>fuck

I eat clean, exercise daily, and do everything else necessary. What the fuck. Fuck off, genetics. Shitty skin runs in my mom's side of the family. I'm doomed.