Gf got her exam results

>gf got her exam results
>Got offered a 4 month placement in America
>Asked me what to do, had to tell her that it would be amazing for her career and she has to do it
>Relationship is literally over now, she's leaving in 3 weeks, we haven't talked about it at all aside from a few mentions here and there
>This was my first gf ever, dated for over a year
>Feel like absolute shit, but I don't want to fuck her career up for a relationship.

Just cuck my shit up Veeky Forums.

Finally get a gf and she has to leave. What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cCp0OSOe4cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats kinda shit...
where are you from?

Oh well, it sure is a good thing that women are easy to come by

should have told the bitch to stay dumbass
jeez

Surely you've learned enough on how to deal with girls, and I'm sure you got way more confident while you were with her. Sex wise and with how to handle girls in general. It was like that for me, after my first proper gf left me after around 5 months.
Go out with your newly found experience and confidence to get some more girls, they'll come by way easier. At least that's how it was for me. Had more women than ever after my relationship ended

Good job idiot, she's gonna be miserable with her shitty career woman lifestyle and either kill herself with ambien and boxed wine or get like 7 dogs at 35.

Want to get married so you can move to America?

>having relationships in your teens or 20s

its like you want to be disappointed in life

its 2016, you basically gotta wait until 30+ while a woman has finished her higher education and secured a job with some years experience

tldr west is fucked LEL

What? Are you fucking stupid?

Some career she's going to hate is more important than both your happiness? Don't be a faggot, OP. Get that girl.

I'm so attracted to this one Russian girl I know just because of all these memes about them being good wives, should I go for it user?

4 months that's nothing.. How about taking it as a break?

Dont hold her back she'll resent you and always say "what if" and you'll end up fighting alot. Why not offer to go with her? If not find a way to visit while shes out here and if you cant handle it just leave her. And you need to talk about it before she leaves or she might just call it quits
Also check em

my gf of 3+ years left last month to teach in Switzerland for a year at least, so we split it off amicably and are now just fizzling apart

it sucks, I'm incredibly lonely, and I'm just as autistic as when I was a virgin. I tried to go out by myself this week and wound up learning that it was boys night and made a fool of myself.

she was Russian too, native speaker and would indeed be a fantastic wife. great taste in food and beer, got me off the dota and outside

OP I have no good advice for you. I'm a fucking loser NEET and life sucks

I will add to this, though: she and I are both happy that she went. I was attracted to her ambition and encouraged her to go from day 1, and she appreciated the shit out of my support on that. you made the right move, OP

No you mong, Russiaville is still packed with crazy it's just a different brand

Go with her. My gf (of 6 years at that point) got an opportunity to work in japan. I came with her. Probably best decision I've made.

Fucking idiot

Careers dont make women happy

Ive been through this. Yeah, it sucks, but as you grow older and wiser, you'll realise that this is possibly the best character building experience you can have.
Having your heart broken is a rite of passage that everyone should have. Once you get over the depression and lonliness, you'll feel stronger than ever before. You cant really grow and develop without hardship breh, embrace it.

Or you could just stay with her. Its only 4 months, thats nothing, just talk to her everyday on Skype or whatever. If she cant handle being sexless for 4 months, then she was never the right person for you to begin with.

She's only there for four months? That's not even that long dude, just stay together.

4 months is nothing, really, me and my gf managed 5 once. If you think it's worth it you should at least give it a try.

4 months is ezmode breh

skype sex

>op is a fag who thinks 4months is a long timw
>3 times deployment in Afghanistan 6 months each
>mfw GF stays with me all the time and married me last year
Grow up you whiny cunt

Yo bro, I feel with you. I am sorry for your loss.

I had several long distance relationships as I spent my 20es moving around the world, some broke, some lasted. Its super rough.

My best advice is that you keep in contact. Fuck other girls and let her fuck other guys but always keep your feelings true to her. Be a friend but not the guy who is hung up on her.

I still keep in contact with my ex throughout thick and thin. Still dont know if we will end up together, but I appreciate her being in my life. She matters to me.

>he thinks you can stay true to each other even when you fuck other people

Wew

>let her fuck other guys

Why are americans so obsessed with cuckholding?

I like you, pal.

why did you even break up tho
if it's cause 'lel 4 months no sex i cant' then she wasn't wife tier anyway

>Jody BANGS your GF while YOU get DEPLOYED

I was right about to say something like this. Submariner here, 4 months top fucking kek try being out to sea 300+ days out of one year.

Godspeed milbro.

youre a retard. womans career is family and children, not work - you just told her you dont see any future between you two. your relationship is done, you killed it. her work career is meaningless to her anyway, she would have been happier if she stayed with you even if you broke up later. you have little self respect, you sacrificed yourself and a part of your life for her gain and she dislikes you for it as it is servile and unmasculine. In a functioning relationship, the man leads and the woman joins his life and follows him while sacrificing so he stays with her. Essentially, you put her on a pedestal, went full beta. Women want a strong leader, not a supplicating loser. Next time, make a decision based on what you want and what you like and then tell her to make her own decision based on how you want to lead your life. --If you leave, its over for our relationship.-- And dont forget not to run after her once she returns like a little lapdog.

true.

or dont be an emasculated loser.

Every normal woman will very quickly toss away prospects for work career to get a family with a good man. Waiting until she gets old is for numales and captains save-a-hoes.

she didnt see potential for family then else she would stay close. likely because youre a fucking loser NEET. BTW life doesnt suck, your laziness and apathy sucks.

how to contract massive oneitis and become a friendzoned lapdog, the post.

Based

Your gf is probably getting slain by chad while you are serving. I'm sorry to be the one to break that to you.

4 months away = relationship is over?
Wtf nigga

This

Absolutely halal post.

Also, thanks for the (You)

KYLE bangs your wife while YOU get SHOT AT by MUHAMMAD

You've clearly never spoken to a woman who's not your mom, have you?

>Every normal woman
i.e. "every woman in my regressive fantasies"

Speaking to women and understanding women are two different things

>feel like absolute shit

CHAD eats PIZZA on YOUR FURNITURE and PLOWS your GF while you RISK your LIFE then GF marries you for MONEY and STILL gets DICKED DOWN by CHAD

>regressive

Sure mate, you know more than thousands of years of human knowledge, what is ancient wisdom compared to your (((progressive))) values??

>thinking 4 months is a lot
I am dating a girl who is literally on the other side of the world when college is not in session so that is 3 months for summer and a month and a half for winter. It sucks but if you really like her you can stick through it.
>tfw im just scared that she won't get a us citizenship and don't want to be in long distance that doesn't have an end date and don't want to move to her country

>letting her fuck other guys and still loving her
>being actually retarded
pick 2
I bet she tells you about how good a fuck they were doesn't she

ok this time you made me laugh im not even mad about your reply

For your feels op.
youtu.be/cCp0OSOe4cI

>Being this red pill
>Being this angry at women
>Letting fear of womens sexuality rule your world
>Having unresolved trauma of earlier relationship impair your judgment of your current relationship
>Being unable to love

ISHYGDDT

Jesus, you must either be a kid or loser. Seriously, turn off your laptop and go interact with people. Not everything is like you read in your womanhate books.

mature people move on with their lives
if its your first gf you wont ever feel that feeling like that again, if you even loved her in the first place
so you should take her on the time of her life, or do something like a vacation together, or a trip together/ treat her and go to restaurants and eat out and go to the beach together and have a good time for the remainder of the time you have together

also youll get over it end of story. just be mature about it and stop acting like anything we can do or say here will matter

Angry beta manlets detected.
My sex life is like a pokemon game. That I get to have her along with the rest of my harem must make you mad.

Keep posting in feels thread, betas.

beta as fuck

accurate

Things that never happened

Cuck

LOL, this is so sad I am crying with laughter. How much do you browse the red pill on reddit?

"THE ONLY PLEASURE WOMEN HAVE IS A STRONG GUY IN THEIR LIFE"

>Using beta unironically

What do you want? Proof? haha

What is your life like? How many girls did you fuck?

Jesus, the level of /pol/ and angry dissillusioned "cuck"using kids are rising so much in Veeky Forums.

How do we fix this?

Shutup cuck

Pics or it didn't happen

It's ok OP, 4 months isn't that long. Plus she'll be so happy to see you when you get back.

You just have to get used to her stretched pussy from getting pounded by Tyrone's 10 inch black American meat

HAHAHA, angry virgin detected. Brah, Im the real life Chad, that I get to have my long lost love romance story on top is just a plus. I probably fucked 5x as many girls as you.

I know the reason you are using "cuck". You are projecting me cucking you.

>so insecure that you respond to troll posts
>projecting your projection

You let all your gfs fuck other guys dont you? Cuck.

PS being fucked with a strapon doesn't count as fucking a girl

God you guys are fucked. Go lift something

As a matter a fact I do. If one of my "plates" (to use terminology you might understand) wants to fuck other guys. IDC. Only betas get intimidated by a womans sexuality.

Oh thats right. You get intimidated.

>Tying women down

Only reason to demand exclusivity is because you dont have enough women to choose from.

>2016
>Living with scarcity of women.

Holy shit. You must be a loser with acne.

Yes wait till your 30s to give her a ring after she's done getting her snatch stretched out in her prime years by Chad.

>4 months

oh wow guess what IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

4 months is nothing dude. Just focus on your lifting and get nice and swole for her when she gets back. You'll be ok user

damn man you are so alpha

not srs

kill yourself loser

>I was right

You are literally a cuckold, not only thar but you are one who convinces himself that it is "alpha"

Anyone has the comic of the guy who's outside a party and a girl comes to chat him up.

He's totally oblivious to it but after he's in bed by himself?

He starts naming constellations and shit.

Samefag much xD

Dude, its OK! You dont have to be this angry at other people. You can have lots of women too, but you need to stop being afraid.

I didn't ask for these feels

>Wasting time fucking random sluts and thinking its cool
>literally cucking yourself

Top cuck, enjoy genetic death retard

Im on my 3rd kid with 2 women, only 20 AMA

>calling it samefagging when people really just think hes a loser

Cuck.

Say hi to Jody for me m8

just get a new one at the free gf store man.

>every girl should remain a virgin in order to fulfill my unreasonable fantasies
Hes just saying don't expect anything serious until 30+ and until then fuck all the whores you want.

>You! I like you! xD

first of all, 4 months is not a big deal.

second of all, you could literally just fly to and stay in America for 4 months on a visa. Max time limit is 6. You could pretty much just go with her.

lastly, you haven't thought about any of that because you actually don't give a fuck. your concerns are that

#1. someone you were in a relationship with is now going to be fucked by other guys
#2. you have virtually no say in the matter which is emasculating as fuck

talk to her, get closure. tell her how you feel about her, how you feel about her leaving, etc. specifically, explain that you think she's going to have different partners in the us so you aren't going to stick around for her to come back.

a few extra points:
1. telling her to leave is a beta, cuck thing to do and you're a fucking faggot
2. it's not too late to take it back but you will severely lose face and she may not even be interested in you anymore
3. this is entirely your fault and you're a fucking faggot cuck

My body, wasn't ready...

If I was dying and I knew I was. I would scream my wife's name.

4 months is not that long user. You guys can definitely still be together. Just make sure you two keep in contact while she's away. I went through the same thing with my first gf but she left for a whole year. She went on an exchange program in Italy while i started college. She just stopped trying to keep in contact with me. But in my situation it's much harder to keep in constant contact for a whole year while she was in Europe (I'm from Canada btw.) But you should seriously have a serious discussion about her going away and what you two want to do about the relationship. At the end if it's meant to be than it will all work out. But if it doesn't I'm sure you'll find someone else. I know I have.

Protip: NEVER trust a woman to not cheat.

they sincerely feel less of a need to cheat than men do, but they're constantly bombarded with dick, some of which will be very attractive and charismatic. normally, this would not be a problem, shockingly, but women are actually pressured by other women to cheat. they'll call each other "prudes", "loser", "stuck-up", etc if they don't. blame feminism.

even if your gf doesn't have any friends, she's experienced this before and it will change her behavior because, in all likelihood, she has low self-esteem and to her, fucking another guy will make her feel better about herself. ofc she will lie to you about it and other women will tell her it's ok.

ask literally any women if she's been called a prude for not fucking a guy, or stuck up for not dressing like a slut, etc.

>what's truly fucked up is, women think that men have this "if you don't cheat then you're a fag" attitude when it comes to cheating. i don't have to tell you how fucked up and wrong that is -- loyalty is a virtue to all but the scummiest of men
>anyway, because women think this, they feel justified in cheating. "well, they do it too!"
>FUCK FEMINISM, STUPID LYING CUNTS

>Im on my 3rd kid with 2 women
dude me too, but that's nothing to fucking brag about

It doesn't take a rocket doctor to stick your dick in a vagina. you are nothing special

You guys should end the relationshop befote she leaves, its whats fair on her so you dont finish with her as she is bettering herself, and its what is fair on you so she doesnt have you thinking her when she is cheating on you. You shoukd spend some time on yourself and then get back out there after she leaves.

Trust me user I have been in the same boat as you, twice. First time we tried but the whore cheated on me despite being together for 3 years, just because I wasn't there when she was drunk and horny.

Second time we finished it when we were both going our seperate ways. Happy that it was just a uni thing. Now I'm with someone better and I'm more mature in this relationship because of learning how to do things the right way.

kek did Stacy cheat on you during that LTR?

I did 9 months LTR and my GF called me one night at roughly 10pm. She had just left the club because her friend kept trying to get her to cheat on me. My gf said her friend literally said
>"do it, anonnette. you know he is back at home cheating on you, so it just makes it even"

She stopped hanging out with that girl immediately, went home to her appt and called me. I stayed faithful, so did she. Some women aren't total sluts, FYI

The girl doing the encouraging routinely cucks her BF though

>letting your gf go to a club

top cuck

im special you cuck, ill have 20 children, fag

This.

People in relationships are basically just asking to throw their lives in a garbage can.

TOP KEK OP. You asked for it.

I just turned gay and everything's fine now