Cutting Foods

Hey Veeky Forums, what are your favorite foods when you're cutting?

Any foods that make cutting better or easier?

Also, do you have any suggested recipes for getting more delicious vegetables in my diet?

I mostly just roast them at this point and they're great, but I know there's more to life

do you have a good blender?

Oats and cooked eggs make you feel full so fucking fast, so that helps a lot.
Other than that, I don't have tips m9. I'm boring as fuck as so is my diet.

Sadly no, I only have an immersion blender/stick blender

I do love oats and eggs, I'll try to make more of a point of having them for breakfast regularly. Thanks!

A somewhat related question. Are you supposed to feel weak and tired on a 500 calorie deficit? Feeling kinda bad rn

if you can take out the yolks there's only like 20 calories in a normal egg white with a bit over 3g of protein

steak and butter
>mfw 2500kcal cut

>tfw 2000kcal cut

imo the best cutting foods are ones that are high in protein, and low in calories, fat, and carbs. Some of my favorites are:

Chobani 100 calorie fat free yogurts
Egg whites
Combat whey and protein powder
Chicken
"Pure protein" protein bars
Quest bbq protein chips

So I'm starting a cutting diet this summer as well as continuing my gym regiment. I'm a pretty broad guy and lose fat easily, so I'm not trying to gain any specific type of body other than being generally fit and not flabby.

Is it counterproductive to start cutting and starting up training simultaneously? Worked out most of my adult life with fair results without much in the way of research.

POTATOES
O
T
A
T
O
E
S

>Is it counterproductive to start cutting and starting up training simultaneously?

Not necessarily. It really depends on how drastic your cut is. If you plan on losing .5-1 lbs per week then no, if you plan on losing, say, 2lbs per week then you will build muscle mass at a much slower pace. Just make sure you are getting enough protein and you'll be fine.

Great info, thanks

Probably a little, but it should be manageable. Experiment with eating different kinds of foods.

The fact that no one has mentioned cottage cheese greatly disappoints me.
>dat texture
>120 calories
>12g protein
CMON

I wanna know what to use for cooking. Cooking oil or butter

All kinds of potatoes? Or just sweet potatoes?

Yes..I consume at least 400g a day of that stuff. (on cut)

Anyone with a good site/book with lowcarb-highprotein recipes for main dishes and salads mainly? I have a few, but they are getting kinda repetitive over the weeks. Greatly appreciated!

I've recently discovered shirataki noodles. They are basically pure fiber so no calories. The texture is a little different from actual pasta but very doable.

I get them at my local "Asian food" store. I couldn't find them at Krogers.

I get some spaghetti sauce, and dump in mushrooms and browned ground chicken. Pretty decent sized meal for like 300 calories.

why not both and some chocolate syrup in there too

fucking moron

me too. 500g low fat cottage cheese with 2 scoops whey and 100g oats.

Avoid butter dude... A small amount of olive oil is the way to go.

When your cutting does anyones family ask if your ill as youve lost weight and that they say you have a thin face ??
Its fucking getting to me !!!!1

>2 million calorie cut

what the fuck

Bumping for this. Are regular potatoes as good as sweet potatoes?

I know they can mess with your blood sugar, but they do have good potassium and such.

Peanut butter.

Could be, im very weak and apathetic but im cutting way below 500. Just a few more days.