I will NEVER have a petite gf to go the gym with

>I will NEVER have a petite gf to go the gym with

>I'll never have a gf

There was this beautiful, fit blonde at the gym today and all I could think was how I'm too fat for her. That and how much of a spaghetti spilling scrub I am

>you will never have a qt gf to go gym with and make funny red pilled jokes with and laugh at dyel pajeets then come home and shower together whilst eating post workout together

>redpilled

Go back to pol

Nah
Just kill yourself
>red-pilled
KKKKKEEEEEEKKKKKKKK

Cringe.

pajeets detected

>Have petite gf to go to gym with.
>She gets tired/bored after 30 mins to an hour.
>Have to constantly take out my headphones to listen to her talk.

Good I hate when people bring their girlfriends to the gym. Not too long ago, one was being clueless while I was squatting and almost hooked her arm on the barbell while I was coming up. Didn't even apologize.

Thank God, being at the gym with a gf is the fucking worst

Since the other thread got deleted
Where do I find a qt bf?

>Since the other thread got deleted
>Where do I find a qt bf?

Right here

Ill be ur bf bby

I fucking hate lifting couples

pls be in zagreb

>wanting to go to the gym with your gf

topkek, she's only going to whine, goodluck with that shit

THAT'S WHY I SAID A Veeky Forums GF WHO LIFTS

be my gf

Are you in Houston?

I am in Canada

Well move to Houston. It's nice and warm here.
In all seriousness where is a good place to meet someone? No fats though. Everyone in my whole city weighs 1000x lbs it seems.

please be my gf

But I'm not sure. I'm still trying to figure that one out, I'm so alone

Been there, done that

Which part?

not him but I'm a Veeky Forums in New-Brunswick

Beaches here are stellar af

Gta

>I'll never be petite and have a swole bf

>i'll never be a swole girl with a petite gf

Has anyone on Veeky Forums had any luck meeting people at the gym? I look like I don't want to be bothered while I'm working out, but I wouldn't mind if a guy chatted me up while I was waiting on equipment.

Whenever this topic comes up on Veeky Forums or similar boards 'females' always say shit like
>I'm not at the gym looking for a hookup. My hair is a mess, I'm sweaty and wearing a sports bra with a T-shirt, I have no make-up, etc...
At least that's what I've seen. I always took that advice and just thought girls didn't want to be approached. I've had some mires and I've had some looks that seemed like they wanted me to go talk to them, but I always thought they didn't want to be bothered in the gym.

I wouldn't mind if a girl approached me, and sometimes I would like to approach girls. Are you telling me if I feel the 'vibe', it's ok to go talk to a girl?

>it's ok to go talk to a girl?
(with the intention of hooking up, ofc)

You know what your problems are and you know what the solutions are, you're half way to making it already

you will never be a girl, tranny

jokes on you i was born with a vagina faggot

lmao sure buddy

>i will always have peter pan syndrome and never keep a girl interested because i'm a loser

>just finished 2 years of lifting so im finally getting out of dyel mode
>got a new job and a new flat, fresh new start
>went to the store with some coworkers
>see at the store 2 qt girls getting in the lines behind me
>hear them talk about something on how they are not sure to buy a board game since theyre only 2 of them to play and that was enough apparently
>was trying to come up something to say
>my beta mind just automatically starts making up excuses on why bother, im at work, im not in my best outfit, i am to tired to hold a conversation,.. etc.
> dont say nothing
>i buy my stuff and get out
>go home after work and watch workout video on yt
>try to talk to girls on tinder, but i drop the convo very soon since i dont want to find a gf from there (most of them dont reply anyway)
>go to bed wondering if ill ever build an courage enough to approach a girl on the spot

And that happened the day after i watched the movie whiplashed so i was felling motovated to be daring in life...

>tfw meet qt blonde girl
>tfw hit it off at her place
>tfw play zombies and eat pizza and drink beer
>tfw cuddle with her
>tfw it's been a week since then
>tfw you text daily but she works two jobs and goes to school
>tfw she opens your snaphat but doesn't text you back
>tfw it's been a whole day
>tfw she was Interested in you when you hung out
>tfw she complements your arms and touches them
>tfw at the end of the night she asked if you were going to take her on a date
>tfw she no text you yesterday :(
Well time to play the waiting game and wait for her to text you

I m-mean she works two jobs and goes to school... S-she's probably busy right bros??

Believe me op that is a good thing. I go to the gym in the morning before work so there aren't a lot of girls but if you have an attractive gf and take her somewhere she is around lots of fit guys and there will always be someone bigger and stronger than you at the gym no matter how big you are she will have a lot more options of guys to cheat on you with.
Keep gym and gf separate do some polymetritics around the park with her to keep fit together if you have to.

Yeah. Like you said if they were checking you out and she was taking a break of some kind (waiting on equipment or something) I think it is perfectly fine to strike up a small chat. Honestly if I guy came up to me and asked me out I wouldn't feel all sweaty and gross, if anything I'd feel complimented.

This may be autism advice but I always assume that a girl has no interest in me unless we're actually hanging out.

When hanging out:
Assume that she's into you, you'll come off as confident and all that

When not hanging out:
Assume that she isn't interested. Try to arrange a date, but if she declines/cancels, let her schedule the next one. If she stops texting, don't go out of your way to keep a conversation going. It's better to move on than to risk being that weird clingy guy, or at least such is my view.

Any anons care to weigh in on this?

I'm the op to that post.. But I'm the same way even tho she told me she's a horrible texter when we first hung out and then that she enjoyed hanging out after I still think she lost interest in me. She send me gay emojies and goodnight texts and calls me a cutie. Plus she has 2 jobs and goes to college so I'm sure she's busy but who knows lol. And next time she texts me I'm going to try and set up a date with her

>TFW GF

It's actually really easy guys. I think a lot of you have an unhealthy mindset about sex/dating. I think that you don't ever go out, and if you do you go out with the express intent of getting laid. I would bet that your attempts do not frequently succeed.

This is because you're doing it wrong. You need to expand your social horizon. You need to join a club. You need to go out with your boys with the express intent of HAVING FUN not having sex.

My recommendation is to join your university's Rugby team, if you are of that age. Hands down the best contact sport that benefits most from squats and deadlifts. You'll meet tons of bros who are into lifting and you'll be one of the dudes on campus who actually knows where the parties are at.

The way I see it, you basically have 2 choices for meeting women; Meet them at a party/club/nightlife, or meet them during the day time. Frankly, none of you have anywhere near the confidence to just randomly talk to some girl during the day without coming off like a complete autist, so that really just leaves option a.

And the best way to do that is to forget about sex. Go out and make some guy friends. Go have a kickass night on the town. Get fall-down drunk and live a little. Before you know it, it will just happen.

I've been in a happy relationship for 6+months with an amazing girl now, and I met her at a Rugby party. She lifts with me, she has a fucking voracious sexual appetite. I legit can't remember the last time I went more than a day without getting laid, because of her. (I guess that would be about 6 months ago)

whatcha gonna do at the date user?

Better advice: Stop caring entirely about whether she is into you or not, just try to have fun.

read

>horrible texter

brah, no such thing. Horrible texter = I have better things to do than reply/replying to your texts is not my priority.

>redpilled

how about blackpilled?

Just nut up and text her asking her to dinner. Don't blow up her phone but put the ball in her court

what if you dont have any friends to go out with? going out alone and drinking alone at a bar would give out creppy vibes to people...

Join a club and make friends. If you're college aged, join a rugby team or something like that. If you're above college aged, join a local mens league for a sport of your choice.

What do you like to do besides lift? You should try to cultivate some hobbies, and those hobbies shouldn't be solitary activities. You won't make friends to spend your life with on Veeky Forums.

Yeah that's what I'm agains but even when we first started talking she really didn't text that much

I will once she texts me back

Won't happen, pussy

Lmao probably not but Ohhh well if not I'll just text her tomorrow

>have 5'3 jp gf
>push each other to go to the gym when we're tired after work
Feels good man

are you me

>qt petite late 20's/early 30's fit looking woman with braided pigtails other day

Fuck me, Veeky Forums. I could have had an aesthetic qt who lifts and cooks and loves tattoos, but I was alreasy dating a high test girl. Thought I was chasing the dream, would appreciate a reset button now.

>have a petite gf that goes to the gym with me
>she doesn't put enough effort to make progress

By saying that you already set yourself up for failure.