Whale AMA

Mini whale anyway. Built up a roll of around 2.5M. Bored and hungover.

can you pump Bitbean a bit, please?

How do I become a whale? Only have 3K USD in crypto.

buy WBC and be one of the few in an elite club, i'll be holding meetings on my island for hodlers in a few years

go all in on shitcoin after shitcoin and get extremely lucky with your choices and timing

Won’t go near any memecoins. I can promise this much. Any meme coin that pumps is 100% guaranteed to fully retrace, so aim to sell near the top and accumulate when people capitulate.

fellow whale here, for proof i will pump a shitcoin of anyone's choce- first one to get dub ill pump it

Which coins made the most for you?

Did you get involved with any discord groups or similar?

Did you daytrade or mostly hold?

Bitbean

Check.

Here's a coin that will genuinely make you a hefty percentage in a few months

Go back in time. Think of crypto as a bubble with a 3 trillion dollar market top at best. So even if you outperform the market, you’re looking at a 30x or so.

quads will do lmao here comes the pump hold on boys

Could you spare me some BTC I gotta have money to make money.

18Z39aFp2ejbmMYkZkJtyFWe6i4QD4c3QR

how high, Whale-sama?

What are some of your mid term holds?

please wait until I have this coin on bittrex to buy more bitbean

So you think that it's too late for those of us getting into crypto now?

got to see how much resistance there is but i'll be pumping 10-50btc worth into it depending on how easy it is be ready, doing it asap for proof then anyone can AMA me instead of phony op

flik

Eth and waves made the most for me. I’m in 1 discord “whale” group but it’s just for pooling money to buy ICOs with a bigger bonus. I mostly hold long, but I will take profits when coins are on the way down. I’m pretty good at selling tops.

How much did you start off with?
What do you do nowadays?

please fucking wait i only have half a million beans i've sinned

I too come here in beggar mode
cant deposit in almost any market from my shitcountry
3NjfTLkRwBue3PuUvHgoDXYqQnHrwwQK3o

Omg, dash, xrp, nem.

Go play with this, super low market cap, app coming out soon.

What about long-term holds?

I'll give 45 minutes lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnddd retard confirmed. Good job because you had me worried for a second with

>coinexchange takes forever to withdraw

VSX

Not too late, but it won’t be as easy or as life changing. The rest of us got a very hefty profit from the massive bull run. New comers are going into alts only to see them drop 20-40%+. It’s probably way more psychologically taxing.

I don’t know if we will ever see another coin accelerate like pivx, strat, neo. ICOs want like 40-150M these days. Maybe bismuth has the potential to skyrocket, but they’ll have to solve a plethora of scaling issues.

>using coinexchange

lul stay poor

Started off with 40k. So it’s not really a rags to riches story.

I’m still working, life hasn’t changed much. I’ll retire when I have enough to withdraw everything and still have 10M after taxes

>I don’t know if we will ever see another coin accelerate like pivx, strat, neo
>We'll never see another generic staking coin with decentralized governance or ETH knockoffs go up again

Bitcoin and monero. Mostly bitcoin.

Best upcoming ICOs?

Not saying you can’t hold those long. Just saying I didn’t.

What do you think of chainlink, verge and 1st blood

This, is chainlink a meme? The ridiculous amount of shilling here for it is suspicious.

Elix

Hard to say. Eth made it too easy to run an ICO. You don’t really need to understand blockchain tech to make a successful coin on eth. ICOs aren’t really made to disrupt industries and change the world, unfortunately. Most of them are made to enrich the core team and deliver a decent product so the valuation ends up being above ICO price. Anything else is just icing on the cake.

All speculative, albeit promising coins. Verge might be the easiest of the three to trade on because they’re pretty forward.

What's the % breakdown of your holdings right now?

just know that my body is ready any time now

It’s a question if roi, not underlying blockchain tech. Moonshot coins require getting in early on a coin with a tiny valuation. Coins like iota and bismuth that were traded over the counter for months before finally being added to exchanges.

~2000 eth, ~100 btc, and a ton of speculative shitcoins that aren’t worth shilling

Okay fuck off retarded larper

Heh. Yeah. In it.

Did that with a $100 on HitBTC to test my luck. Went up to 300, back to 150, to 20 and now I have $2 on that exchange.

I'm a horrible gambler and luck aint on my side. fml

Cool thanks dude. How did you originally accumulate 40k to invest, I'm having a really difficult time scraping any more than 50$ a week with bills and what not. I haven't been drinking and saved a lot more than usual these past few weeks.

As far off as a full btc seems I'm putting my all into this shit. Begging sucks balls and doesnt work.

Comp sci degree. Lots of cushy jobs for my niche. The world is moving towards automation for everything. It’s a big reason for why blockchain tech will disrupt so many industries.

Please pump /ourcoin/ ODN!

nmr

In it already.

It’ll pump itself. They’re releasing apis this month. Have some patience.

Let's do this, Whale-sama.

What do you think the price will be in 2018? And how much do ODN do you have?

Rolling for
Bitbean