ITT: Achillies Heels

fuck off fatty

Plötsligt händer det

breakfast sausage is a million times better than bacon

god i fucking hate baconfags

Why not take away a couple slices of bread? Real pattys are actually god tier

Åh fy fan

Both have delicious breakfast merit, man, chill. The "bacon flavored everything" movement is obnoxious though.

delicatobollar

>Border-trade-the-jpg

Is this a nattmacka?

>

>not the white frosted ones

kill yourself asshole

Too fucking good

The feeling is mutual, I can assure you.

I've been trying to explain this to people since i was like 7 years old. I love you guys.

>it's just shitty watery ice cream

NO IT'S NOT

>bread
>Chocolate
>essentially chocolate grilled cheese
Absolutely disgusting

>taste the eXtreme

fuck

Beer perhaps? Haven't had any in a while though and don't feel like having any anymore, but I remember it tasting great.
I'm not a huge fan of food.

Fuck you, See's. Fuck you and your amazing raspberry truffles.

You guys have the cravings of a pregnant woman

B R E H

LIGHT WEIGHTS

My dad cooks in non-professional BBQ contests here in the south. He's currently like #4 or #5 in the state. Needless to say, I enjoy all the free BBQ but shit's rough on a cut.

Cut on keto, man, I envy you.

fucking ice cream. lately i've been trying fruity stuff out. switch it up. rainbow sherbert. rainbow. fucking. sherbert. not only is it the most refreshing flavor, but those gotdamn bright colors scream out to your reptilian brain. "ripe fruit! delicous! try it!" tried some fireside smore flavor the other night because summer. but yeah. fucking ice cream is the source of all gain goblin.

>tfw cold sweet on a hot af summer night before bed.

>that 5 mile run earlier for nothing

>just fuck my shit up

:(

But fruity types like sherbet are not that bad, under 150 kcals for 100g.

Pb&j sandwiches

Just fuck me up family

food in general.

I can eat so fucking much it's insane

you can also get halotop and arctic zero ice creams which are only 240 and 135 calories a pint respectively. They also have around a gram of protein per 10 calories or so and go for like 4 bucks at the supermarket. love for a cut to treat myself but its u famalam

Every birthday my aunt would give me a big box of these and within 10 minutes I will have eaten them all

*tips hat*

Ahh glad to find another connoisseur among the plebian classes who inhabit this board. I must depart, good day to you fine gentleman!

you are lucky. Learn from him

>Achilles Heels
Don't you mean Orion's Ankles?

Pham I drink at least one of those a day and I'm fine, they're great PWOs

Dude I just had these for the first time yesterday and they were fucking amazing.

Is that a dry rub? Shit's disgusting, gimme some BBQ sauce.

>please ruin my meat with a sweey sticky sauce t:Ameriblubber not fat just bulking I use this mobility scooter to avoid cardio check out my 29" biceps

Whisky and all kind's of fried potatos are my weakness.

does chipotle bowls count? theres butter in the rice so i split a double chicken bowl into two meals with a protein shake to feel less guilty

Ben & Jerry's is for the obese. Good ice cream has fewer flavors, if you need peanut butter and chocolate and caramel and cookie chunks and cheesecake and brownies mixed in with your ice cream, you might as well just empty out the bakery aisle instead.

>oh I'll take some greasy meat slabs dripping in thousands of calories worth of fat, but just rub a little salt on it for flavor, I'm watching my figure

>achillies heels thread
>wow ur achilles heel food is unhealthy XD

Worked at a Buffalo Wild Wings in college for about a year. Eating this shit every day made me gain 20 pounds in about 5 weeks. I still get fucking tortured every time I go to a sports bar, seeing all these plebs ordering mountains of fried, spicy goodness, knowing full well I can never have them again.

I envy those who can eat whatever they want

Read the fucking post sequence, nigger

Found the 10 year old

Found the pleb

>I-I-I'm not r-r-retarded, I was just joking guise, honest!

>replied to wrong post
>gets pointed out
>oops shit
>wow what an XD troller ill meme right at u

Alright I thought you were trying to troll me, but it's pretty evident you're just straight up retarded. Try reading the sequence of replies again, see if you can figure out where you went full retard. I'll wait.

Die

>not knowing that dry rub bbq is god tier for keto

you're trolling, right? this is bait, right?

>no, you're just actually this stupid

>falling for the keto meme
If you're going to have an achilles heel food, why not have it actually taste good? Dry rub is straight up disgusting.

>please ruin my meat with a sweey sticky sauce t:Ameriblubber not fat just bulking I use this mobility scooter to avoid cardio check out my 29" biceps

>oh I'll take some greasy meat slabs dripping in thousands of calories worth of fat, but just rub a little salt on it for flavor, I'm watching my figure

u have out memed me my good sir

>I-I-I'm not r-r-retarded, I was just joking guise, honest!

>rapid fire memeing
ur gonna overXD

Lagavulin is for plebls

hey guys...

This is the REAL High test thread.
:] :E

gotta have this shit every now and then

they ok?

Vid Oden

min neger

these motherfuckers right here

I dont want to eat a bunch of different shit. I can get rid of my sweets craving with just one benjis

STOP POSTING TASTY SHIT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES. I'M 3 WEEKS INN AND LOSING WEIGHT AND FINALLY ABLE TO DO SOME GOD DAMN PULL UPS AND ACTUALLY JOG 1.5 MILES IN 10 MINUTES... ALL MY FUCKING MIND DOES IS ASS RAPE MW WITH IMAGES OF TASTY SHIT FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

RUINING MY CUTS SINCE 1998 :^)))))) FUKC

reward yourself at the end of the week with something sweet, look forward and work for it.

YES IT FUCKING IS
MCFLURRYS ARE BETTER

fucking ice cream snob. Ben and Jerry's is great.

>eating day old donuts

Steal them out of the dumpster and dig into that garbage bag you fat fuck

That looks like a bowl of brown sugar

I feel like a child for admitting this, but god fucking dammit cereal always gets me

God dam coco pops

Fucking coco pops.

This, although I prefer honey smacks

So much this.

You're not alone brah. I can eat boxes of any cereal in a day.

Holy shit I thought those were pigs at first.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my fucking jam
I could eat an entire box in one sitting

oh shit, those too. motherfucker that tasty ass milk leftover...

So my knowledge of German from Rammstein kicks in now:

ohne gleichen means without gluten rignt?

>Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Fucking this. Although I also like frosties