Have you got your needs down, Veeky Forums?

Have you got your needs down, Veeky Forums?

>tfw missing one in each column

>sex

They just mean release... r-right?

Lack of sex can lead to severe physical issues, no joke

>physical
don't believe that for a second

sex in psychology is more about being comfortable with the sex you were given at birth I believe

love/belonging is the sex most of us don't have

Enjoy your testicular cancer and reduced immune defence then, breh

putting my dick in a hole doesn't change that

No, that's definitely about the act of sex. I'm pretty sure in 1943 sexual identity didn't go past "not being a sodomite". Besides, accepting your sexual identity would be higher up in either of the first 2 categories.

Yeah, I'm crippled by fear, insomnia, depression and anxiety, but other than that, I'm doing okay.

>psychology
Try reading that word properly.

does it mean all of these or just one or a few from each category? because I have one from each (the majority of the bottom of the pyramid) but far from all of them

Missing the entire love/belonging set

On esteem, my co-workers hate my ass and will constantly complain about me being degrading (hint: I say maybe 10 words a week to them, so that's bullshit), but they come to me first when they need a problem solved and then turn around and act chummy. Guess drinking 3 cups of liquid sugar from Starbucks per day gives people an upset stomach & makes them cranky

Really just missing security of employment.

But given my security of resources, i am not overly concerned.

This picture made me feel very accomplished and successful.. Time to work on the career, though

>people are still taking Maslow's hierarchy of need seriously!!!!

>mfw a video on youtube once said that not having sex regularly will actually lower your Test levels to that of a small child.

W-Why do I believe this?

Here are the ones that OP is missing from bottom to top;
Sex
Employment
Sexual intimacy
Self esteem
Problem solving

Ask me how I know.

psychfag here, maslows is just one of a plethora of theories psychologists have cooked up trying to figure out what motivates people to do various things
rather than treating it about a checklist, just remember to keep an eye on your own health and happiness rather than trying to produce energy / motivation from stupid threads on Veeky Forums

We don't care how you know you arrogant fgt.

>sexual intimacy

Ideally you are supposed to have your needs completely covered at one level before moving onto the next level up

Don't judge yourselves based off an infographic put together by some nu-male pseudo intellectual whose entire life experience came from reading books. All human experience is different. Don't feel incomplete because you don't conform to this.

>the healthiest 1% of college students represent the entire world

thats why you get a waifu on a pillow and cut out a hole and put a pocket pussy in it. your body will not know the difference

I'm a little shaky on safety and love. I sleep on an aunt's couch and she's constantly threatening to kick me out even though I pay half her rent -_-

This is Maslow's hierarchy of needs... far from an infographic it's basic psychology.

fake & gay

Psychology is a meme for betas who don't control their own lives