How do I boost test level?

>inb4 roids
>inb4 lift
>inb4 cardio
Do the last two already, won't do the first.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/faq/how-can-i-increase-testosterone-naturally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cardio definitely doesnt boost test, in fact it lowers it by boosting cortisol levels.

Roid or fuck off. Those are your options.

zinc

How do I boost muscle?
>inb4 lift
>inb4 dance
>inb4 cardio

How do I boost weight?
>inb4 eat
>inb4 meditate
>inb4 shitpost

anything that releases adrenaline and makes you feel fucking pumped also releases test.

music you like, admiring your gains, whatever. do the things that make you feel manly, those things increase test.

>Sleep well, 7 or 8 hours would do.
>Don't over stress
>Constantly speak to women, get in sexual/flirty situations
>Eat more fat from these sources (eggs, a bit butter and the fat in red meat, olive oil, tuna, salmon, sardines, nuts) and avoid seed oils (corn, sunflower, cottonseed, soy)

Here's a great guide.

examine.com/faq/how-can-i-increase-testosterone-naturally/

Their own tl;dr:

>If you are looking for a list of supplements to take to boost testosterone, we recommend you look at our increasing testosterone supplement stack

>Avoid deficiencies in important nutrients. Lifestyle is the first frontier for deficiency avoidance, but supplements can act as band-aids in the case if one cannot implement lifestyle changes

>Be around attractive women and display power, perhaps have sex a lot. Just don't make the women sad or they'll sap your testoterone (crying females reduce testosterone[13]) Red would help as well; and none of what was just said is miraculously effective for muscle mass growth.

Good starting point.

Sick pasta bros

Why do you want higher test levels?
What are you currently blaming on a lack of test?

>cortisol
nigga what. That's a topical skin cream I use for my eczema

>inb4 lift
>inb4 cardio
>inb4 roids

>being this retarded

HIIT cardio has been scientifically proven to boost your testosterone levels

Source?

good job using steroid creams. Let me guess, you are also using prescription medicine for your allergies?

confirmed for not making it ever.

i'd rather not have my elbows, wrists, tops of hands, neck, the area around my lips and eye not be red and scaly.

Sorry I don't want to be a fucking human lizard.
>Implying cortisol even effects muscle gains

Are you sure it's cortisol? Not hydrocortisone

Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream and Desonide Lotion

You're right it's not cortisol but I have used hydrocortisone in the past.

Any idea what the root cause is? I have mild eczema on the insides of my elbows and a little on my hands. I have a friend with really bad eczema and he stopped eating dairy and it's cleared up loads.

I honestly don't know. I've had it ever since I started puberty. I used to think it was because of my pets (cat and dog) but I've gone on vacation and it is still just as bad. I tried some rosehip oil and it made the eczema way worse.

Mine gets worse around cats. Dogs don't effect it.

Eumovate and betnovate ointment are the best I've found. Ointments are better than creams I think, the oiliness helps moisturise

Fucking lol. Cortisol is a hormone, hydrocortisone is a cream. Google is your best friend

cortisol and hydrocortisone are different names for the same thing

I am so sorry user, my cousin has this. Have you considered medicinal baths?

Hmm I'll look into those 2. I take it that they're not over-the-counter right?

I tried googling medicinal baths and I couldn't find anything. What are they?

I was prescribed mine by my GP, might be worth asking yours to try different creams. Protopic is meant to be good

How old are you? Getting a younger gf will defiantly boost test. I'm 27 and I regularly date 18-21 year olds to boost my sex drive.

26. Mature uni student. Looking for an 19-21 year old gf. 213 pounds down from 245. Goal is 175, which me luck user.

Thata boi! Nothing is better than cumming in young pussy.

It's good motivation for making Veeky Forums gainz senpai. I'm gonna make it.

You won't. Your test fluctuates more in a day than any of these natural methods will induce. This is all a waste of time. Train your best, and if you want higher test levels, sorry friend, but you're going to have to take testosterone for any kind of significant result.

>
you might be able to raise it naturally with HIIT and diddys but even if you get yourself to 'high normal' it is proven ineffective at giving you any advantage.