COSS went from 26 cents yesterday to 13 cents today yet nobody is touching the topic

COSS went from 26 cents yesterday to 13 cents today yet nobody is touching the topic.

Anyone still holding here and still see this as a $1-2 coin this year?

Me
Yes
3570 COSS in my wallet

im buying a crap ton next week when the real dip comes

i got 200k COSS
reeeeeee

Bought in at 1200 made an ez 3x. Took out my 2 x and leaving 1x in there for a 10x

>next week when the real dip comes

What do you know that I don't

2x is the real fork, thats when people will pull out in fear

The fact that people are saying this kind of thing ensures that it won't happen. Strong buy support has appeared on hitbtc, and the sheer level of fudding in the troll box is hilarious.A lot of people desperately want to buy this cheap.

I bought 12k coss today, half during this dip. Best coin you could hope to have in your portfolio by far.

>A lot of people desperately want to buy this cheap.
Well, they certainly have their chance now.

This is a goddamn dump. FUCK.

>saw it was beginning to be pumped at 12 cents
>bought in
>rode wave till 26 cents
>sold about 5k out of my 10k
>when it dipped to 20 cents i really started liking the project and bought back my 5k

I have 2k eth sitting and hopefully i can snipe pump and dumps this week to make holding coss at 11 cents bearable

2k USD worth of ETH

Yeah I was wrong lol.

I'm honestly surprised at how bad the sell off is. Panic snowballed, unfortunately it's going to be difficult to recover from this kind of dump. It was always going to dip today but the effect was multiplied due to the general alt exodus.

yeah these fucking pump and dump groups always do this and its so annoying god damn it. They completely rape a good project and it just crashes super hard and people are afraid to even touch it.

my only regret is I don't have any more cash to buy this panic dip fml

I am thinking if i should buy more or keep these 6 ETH to time pump and dumps next week to make easy 2-3x.

So this is my second alt coin investment after lite coin, is this a good bet?

It always happens. The dip won't last long. For the reference 2 weeks ago link dipped pretty hard and then bounced back really quickly. People in crypto have memory of a goldfish will be FOMOing hard.

Right now still comfy even though it fell below 3k which was the price I bought my second half at. My only regret is that I didn't sell at 6k to buy more now.

If this falls below 1k sat, I'm selling half of my LINK stack to get tons of COSS. I'm not even kidding, this is simply at least a 1$ token.

Yup, 30k cossplayer here.

honestly i made it pump, but i am not part of a group. holding my 500k COSS now lol

>Massive dump on decelerating volume

I'm not even trying to be an asshole, I'm just trying to protect your profits.

Holy shit. Feeling like a so smoll fishe now.

Please don't dump it all at once if you want to take profits, people might kill themselves. ;)

Anyway, cheers for great investment mate.

That because people like coss because its not a shitcoin

noone really cares what the price does. Its gonna go up.

this, the market is fucked atm anyways

Just bought 11,250 cos for 4.5eth.

Every altcoin is crashing if you don't see.

It's the same thing that happened during last fork. Just hold or swap to BTC, doesn't matter 90% coins are going to recover including COSS.

i bought in ICO and then at 4 cents, but i couldnt even dump at 25 because it would have dragged down cause of low volume. i hodl for dividents, dont worry ;)

I told people Walton was going to create millionaires and i'll tell you again if you want to be a millionaire buy this while its cheap, because once it gets going nothing is going to stop it. Jump in Veeky Forums i want to see you all rich!

this will be bigger than binance

Samesies.