Progress thread

Around 3 years and 30kg between pictures.

Natty.

30 kg? Are you sure?

Yes. 182-183cm so that's why.

It went to his legs.

So what is your wheight? Around 90 kg I guess.

94kg

>natty

Sure, maybe you have good genetics, maybe you're lying?

Wew Veeky Forums sure gave you body dismorphia huh user. He said 3 years not 3 months.

Maybe he's lying and roided for a couple months? I trust nobody except my mom.

7 months. Mostly from just cardio and dieting. I would be lifting but I ruptured my left bicep tendon from doing curls (you can see the scar in pic #3) doesn't stop me from going to the gym though

You've done brilliant job. Now smile my friend.

thoughts?

Thanks senpai, still got a ways to go though

nice.

Diet and routine?

What can I do to NOT have legs like this. I just started two months ago and I definitely want legs with good muscle mass but not as big as this guy. Should I just attempt to reach 2pl8 squat and 3pl8 dead and maintain from there?

Nice progress bro, do you do ab work or is that just from lowering you bf%?

low weight, high reps

fork drops x infinity

Nice progress, you look a little disproportionate though. Try working you calves more and your quads less.

Amazing. How the fuck though? I'm an Auschwitz mode trying to gain weight, 5 months lifting, gained 8kg but still look the same.

Big upper body but small lower body. That's ridiculous.

I think it's genetics. I don't squat that much (mainly bc I have problems with groin) but I do have quite good lifts in hack squat.

This is the way bodybuilder suppose to look like.

I mean big legs. Not just big upper body.

Nobody who is natty comes out and specifies "natty." it would never even occur to a natty person to say that.

I get what you're saying. I don't want to look disproportionate. Don't get me wrong op looks great and I'm only dyel mode so I'm not trying to talk shit but damn those quads seem overly huge to me.

That's because many of you faggots have claimed that I use steroids.

Still natty.

Genetics. Maybe your legs grow maybe not. But do not skip leg days because if you have just average genetics for legs then you will look stupid. Do them as hard as you can and then you'll see what happens. When you notice your legs growing too fast then stop doing legs so damn hard.

I also liked smaller legs earlier. But now I want Tom Platz's legs.

Stop sposing like a faggot
Do some forearm and calf exercises

Good job with the weight loss but try and gain some muscle

Decent shape but
>153lb
>Manlet detected

I train calves more than triceps, biceps or delts.

Ok cool. Thanks for the advice user I will take it to heart. I have chicken legs anyway so I kind of figured they wouldn't get too big. Seriously thank you.

>natty
Not with those shoulders you aint

Did you not read what I posted user? My bicep tendon ripped off of my bone. I just stopped using a sling a month ago. Pic related, from the surgery.

Okay then.

WAT ARE THOSE!!

Damn you must have shit genes. Before lifting did you ever do anythibg physical in your life?

Nevergoingtomakeits

Arms lookin fucking hyoooj m8.

Mirin

Yeah, I was actually in great shape years ago, went to the gym alot. Currently recovering from falling off the wagon.

That rip happened when I put on alot of weight for preacher curls and went down really low. Went to do a rep and heard a bunch of popping sounds.

Legs progress visible. Shoulder progress visible. Rest not so sure.

gf's dad's shoes.

Look at those guns.

Everyone's good

1 year, 4 months between

Of course

Mad?

5 months, 8kg.... That's already fast as fuck dude. Past the newb gains phase anything around 1kg/4-6 months basically means non lean gains, unless youre rioding or have 1% genetics.

this is all the inspiration i need senpai.

whats it like only bench pressing for 1 year and 4 months?

Should have done better in 3 years but I really love beer and BBQ. I've accepted that I will never be truly cut.
6ft
178->210

>only bench pressing

do you hop on leg day or something?

The leg on your right looks like it hasn't ever been used

Did you even look at the photos? Shoulders, bi's, legs, waist all improved. Cant tell much about back but in any case 'bench only', you're fucking retarded

Unflexed. Dunno how retarded somebody has to be to not figure that out

Next he'll try and tell me I have no arms This was my back before and after bulking

Yeah I honestly don't get the hate/jealousy this board has most of the time. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but 90% of comments on photos are 'roiding', 'manlet', 'try lifting' etc. Fucking retarded, be happy some are making progress, and don't ignore the obvious fucking evidence in front of you like chest only brah when all but the posterior chain can clearly be seen to have improved.

Anyway Ima jump off your dick, just frustrates me when I return to this board after a while and remember why I left last time. Some gems, some good, so much shit

you're 5'8 bro. someone proved that by counting phones in one of your old threads

>even his phone lost weight

Leg routine? Give me some tips for growing quads homie

shieet nigga, gj!

where the fuck all your strech marks go?

I also have more hair on my chest and belly after losing alot of weight. Why does this happen? My arms have also gotten hairer. Good job on the progress btw.

Squat, hack squat, leg curls, extensions.

That's not magic but..

I have a spotter EVERY time I do legs. For example hack squat is good exercise because you can do a lot more reps if you just believe in yourself and make it happen. It's hard to do 10 reps but still I do 15 because I just do and if I can't then I have the spotter. Without a spotter I'd do half of the reps in squat and hack squat.

Daamn nice job user

Chad eats BBQ and BEER etc
but for real you look way better now.

how come you didnt get loose skin is there a secret or just genes?

How do you spread lats and activate traps at the same time?

looks like he was still growing.

plus he was never 300 lbs. he was only obese, not morbidly obese.

good one lad! keep it up bro

Lost all my pics from before the starting weight, but I was 274 back in September, 292 June of last year.

Hard physical, mental stall but I'm back to running 5 days a week and lifting 4.