Are emotional fitness threads a thing...

Are emotional fitness threads a thing? I just broke up with my boyfriend three days ago because he was being emotionally abusive and my friends finally convinced me to leave. It hurts like hell though and I don't know how to get over him. Advice? It was my first serious relationship.

You need a new bf who will love you and allow you the growth you need.

I'm available, come to T O R O N T O.

Ima make ur ass forget all about him gurl, ill literally fuck you into a coma

Bang a rando

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>seriously what else were you expecting from a thread like this

I've never had sex. I don't want to lose my v card that way. I really liked this guy and I thought I wanted him to be my first, but then everything went to hell.

pls be in brisbane

I just finished my first year at uni and that seems to be all any of the guys want. I want to be a good gf to someone and every guy I've gone out with just wants to get laid.

Pls be my gf

We can lose our virginities to eachother. How old are you?

>he was being emotionally abusive
explain

i bet you $10 he wasnt and you just listened to your idiot bitch friends

i remember when my ex gf told me i was ''''''emotionally abusive'''''' kek what a fucking meme mate

Please be my gf

I beg of you, PLEASE!

Not posting personal info like that on a fourm. I'm so heartbroken I don't want to date anyone else, which is weird because I ended it after he was so mean one night I cried for an hour straight.

>It hurts like hell though and I don't know how to get over him

Just fuck any of the chads at your local gym.
You'll get over the fella before the night is over.

itt attention whore

When I told him I wanted kids he asked if maybe I only wanted them because I'd been socially conditioned to and told me I was needy for wanting to text him and ask how his day at work had been.

You're attracted to abusive men because you secretly want to have sex with your father. Sorry to be the one that breaks it to you. The average user will never please you as you desire to be denigrated and beaten and mistreated by an alpha beast like all sub women do.

You wouldn't want a virgin bf anyway

You're just like the rest of them.

Tbqh this guy sounds like his head is on straight and he's a bro....

I don't really know what you want from us. There isn't a whole lot of advice we can give you. There isn't some magic instrument that will make you forget. Live your life, smoke some weed, hangout with friends and you'll eventually get over him. I find that staying busy helps. Time itself is the only cure, faggot.

He sounds like a retard desu

Yo dodged a bullet

WEST KENTUCKY
E
S
T

K
E
N
T
U
C
K
Y

>I WILL NEVER have a virgin gf that is nice to me
>I will ALWAYS be a kissless virgin

That really sucks.

My gf of 2 year just broke up with me 2 weeks ago. She originally said it was due to religious reasons and that she promised not to get with anyone else if I made honest efforts to improve myself spiritually.

Now I am and she says that it was also because we just had little things that pissed eachother off and that she wasn't happy most of the time. Also she's all over this new guy and I'm pretty sure they're getting together officially within the next month. Pretty sure she's with him now.

On the upside this made me realize that sometimes you experience pain so intense even eating can't help it. So i've been on a deficit for the past week and a half. No crazy urge to eat the sadness away.

It just sucks because besides going out and running I just sit in my house and think about her. Watching tv, anime, playing video games, browsing the web is no longer fun knowing that she's not there to message when I'm feeling lonely and that she's already replaced me.

I think about her 24/7 and every night since we split I've had dreams that we got back together.

One time I made my girlfriend cry and I could barely live with myself, knowing the qt you love and cherish cried because of you hurts.

That's the truth, though.

I've never had a girlfriend before

are you white?

im white and if you want to make white babies id be down

I'm the op pic lol. Yes I'm white. I don't want kids rn. I'm still at uni. I meant I wanted kids in about 10-15 years.

my ex gf cried so many times when we were together i got desensitized to it

You aren't the first one to deal with shit like this, lil nigga. You'll live. Don't let the memories bring you down and fuck your whole day up.

are you proud to be white?

You did the right thing by breaking up. I know it's hard and it hurts like hell, but you're not alone. I'm pretty sure there are a million songs about it and for a good reason. Try listening to some. You'll probably cry. It's OK to cry. It's normal. It's OK to hurt and take your time. Don't let anyone rush your grieving process. You're still you and you're going to be OK.

>mfw thinken about you hurting

you forgot the pic

>Guy didn't want to be turned into a fucking breeder
>Propositions that maybe she's being pressured into it by her peers and their bullshit life choices

>He's being emotionally abusive.

Yeah nah, that nigga is free as a bird now. GTFO

Not really. It's not something I had any control over or accomplished so no.

no wonder you cant keep a girlfriend

Hahaha this is a total wind up but you're getting some good returns from it. I love threads like this.

Don't confuse disagreeing with you for "emotional abuse". It sounds like the two of you just wanted different things and there's no future.

have you ever dated or had sexual relations with a man of another race?

Thanks, m8

Read the thread man. I've never had sexual relations. Don't believe in pre-marital. Ultra conservative parents.

why do you think you shouldn't be proud of being white because you didn't have any control over it?

you're part of the most successful race of humans earth has ever seen and you're not proud of it? it's who you are

Came here to say this.

I've heard this story a million times. This is how my parents divorced as well.

Literally kill yourself immediately

Stupid slut this isn't fitness go blog elsewhere dumb whore

You are:

guuurrrl, take some time off and figure out what it is to be you again. It gets better with time.

Same desu senpai. I later got diagnosed with caregiver syndrome, though it was by a psychology grad student.

When I hear about "emotional abuse" I expect someone being belittled by insults to the point of having their self-worth lowered.

Your ex just disagreed with some things, albit autisticly. You need a thicker skin when it comes to different opinions.

> I want to be a good gf to someone and every guy I've gone out with just wants to get laid.
>Pls be my gf. We can lose our virginities to eachother.
Good job, you selfish faggot

>never had sex
>talks about wanting kids
You're crazy. He dodged a bullet

>thinking about the future
>crazy
so let's just let things happen without talking about them beforehand?

hm some perspective as a guy:

people are selfish, both girls and guys. girls will use us for our money, we will use them for pussy. people in general are pretty devious, and most people are good at hiding it.

it sucks though cause if you arent a douchebag, people will assume you act that way even if you arent. I guess communication is key to not coming off that way, but I guess my point is dont associate with people that are only using you for their benefit.

it may be hard to find genuine people but it's worth looking. not all girls are golddiggers, and not all guys are just looking for a piece of meat.

came to post this, guess i dont need to

I tried to talk to him and he would just not answer my texts/ would shut down and tell me to quit worrying. I can't talk to myself.

did you sign a form before you met him so the two could talk and eventually date? seek help, not even kidding

well if he's being a dick for no reason that isnt a healthy relationship

a normal person would explain why they are mad, like an adult. so yeah, probably best to move on

>implying i'm the OP

I know it hurts-but you will survive. Every great man had his heart broken and learned it was because he truly wasn't good enough.

Right now, you must realize that you are on the cusp of change.

Find how you were weak and grow yourself in that are. Like a cornered dog believe in your salvation as much as you do your certain death. Strike forward with savage abandon and seize your only opportunity for survival

>Growth

I don't know if she left you because you were boring (vidya and lift. No adventures), going nowhere in life (no fulfilling job or career prospects [take courses and become a heavy machine operator]), or were just a beta push over.

Identify the problem.
Formulate a strategy to solve it.
Track progress and results.
Re-assess as you go.
Become a badass.

I got dumped two Sundays ago after 2.5 years. It was the best relationship I have ever been.
She changed her medications (dropped antidepressants), it changed her brain chemistry, and the infatuation for me was gone. But mine remained.
So I couldn't eat for a few days. I dropped weight. But then I got happy about dropping weight, and started my EC stacking back up, have been going on walks on top of my lifting routines, and have been going out to keep me busy.
It still really sucks though. I know I will see her some time on plentyoffish. And when I do it'll break me again. But whatever. That happens.

He just got broken up with.

His assumptions
>Y'all are broken up
>There is no reason to get back together
>Why waste time with you

It's that simple. He's got nothing to say. Stop trying to disrupt his healing process for your own settlement for someone else's decision that you were conned into.

Why would he want to get back with someone that is
>So gullible that she fell for the friends tell me what to do meme
>Does not understand abuse
>Doesn't understand different life goals

As it is said
>You made that bed, now sleep in it

I tried to get him to talk to me so the relationship would survive. I broke up with him because he didn't seem to care if it did.

ITT: Virgin OP gets hit on by a bunch of virgins. They might all be underage.

Didnt read a single word,fag

assuming you're not a troll, in which case nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

you're being reeeally clingy and that can be off-putting

since you have/had ultra conservative parents, why aren't you dating other religious/conservative people from similar families?

anything else and you're just asking to get hurt t b h

Because the ultra conservatism drives me insane, but it also made me develop a horrible guilt complex about pre-marital physical intimacy. I don't like it, but I dint know what to do about it.

WAH WAH WAH MUH BF
didn't fuck him, no shit you broke up, you didn't even attempt to satisfy him
>want to be a good gf
should have fucked him

you probably come from a super sheltered background, it's just sex, god doesn't give a fuck about you and what you put inside Ur ass/vagina
so leave the dude alone, maybe he just wanted to get off work and relax for a bit and not have to deal with Ur stupid "put babies inside me" shit when you won't even fuck him lol

confirmed for immature and dumb/young, gtfo

I did pretty much anything he asked besides going all the way including blow jobs. And I wasn't asking for kids now. I just wanted to know if he could ever see himself having a family in 10+ years.