Why do all vegans have a superiority complex and mean?

Why do all vegans have a superiority complex and mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW32vLq340
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25751512
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
youtu.be/HDJoXUESLlY?t=1m10s
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Low-protein-intake-to-blame-for-stunted-growth-in-kids/articleshow/51120803.cms
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12826028
fao.org/docrep/004/x6533e/x6533e01.htm
humupd.oxfordjournals.org/content/12/4/341.full.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They need to feel like a special snowflake

It's the lack of b12

It's a diet that wasn't sustainable until the advent of modern nutritional science and food processing. Of course they're going to have an air of superiority when their diet is so over developed and pretentious.

you've met all vegans?

Not him but the ones I've met are assholes

Vegetarian fags I have a problem. Been on a plant diet for two weeks now. Everything has been going fine but today my asshole just expels gas, smelly gas and hasn't stopped since I woke up

I get the high fiber but this is different. I don't have to poo, my butthole has just been forcing out quiet, almost sweet fermented smelling farts all day.

Staples are rice, beans and textured vegetable protein with some dates, almond milk, peanut butter, figs, bananas and greens with the occasional cooking oil

Am I going to die?

the people you have met that talk about being vegans are assholes

just as the people i've met that talk about being not vegans are assholes (probably even more so)

I'm going to guess you're around 20-24 years old and so are all the vegans you've met.

Have you ever met a 20-24 year old who doesn't think that their particular type of nutritional or fitness related hobby isn't just THE BOMB?

>Eats meat because think's humans are superior to animals
>"Fucking vegans thinking they are all superior"

Nigga you retard.

Literally the last thing a vegan lacks.

Like clockwork

>Eats meat because think's humans are superior to animals
We eat meat because it's healthy and high protein, you frail autistic faggot.

>b12 is literally the last thing a vegan lacks.
Clearly the first thing is brain cells

>meat
>healthy

baka

>meat
>not healthy
Retard

>meat
>not healthy

>Eating cancerogenics is healthy
>Muh broteins brah, need dem mussels brah

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW32vLq340

>thinks eating cancerogenics is healthy
>"Vegans lack brain cells clearly brah!"

Seriously, kill yourself.

>cancerogenics
Fuck off, underage.
Pesticides and the sun are also carcinogenic.

Enjoy your colon cancer.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25751512

yah so lets drink some pesticides and not put on sunblock

It's more that some non-vegans have an inferiority complex

You should be seriously retard, as in actual retard if you think the risk of cancer from eating meat is equal to the risk from sunlight and pesticides.

>lets drink some pesticides
Well, if you wash your vegetables, you won't have to worry about that.

Oh yeah, vegans can't, because their only B12 source is the e-coli on unwashed veggies

>Enjoy your colon cancer
>"CONCLUSIONS AND RELEVANCE:
Vegetarian diets are associated with an overall lower incidence of colorectal cancers. "

im having trouble following, you think cancer is desirable or no? i thought it was desirable to you since you were saying that we should eat meat because we can get our carcinogens from it

And this is how meat eaters always show how stupid they are...

>Cites paper to conclude that vegans will develop colon cancer
>Literal conclusion of the paper is "Vegetarian diets are associated with an overall lower incidence of colorectal cancers. "

BTFO by:

>Oh yeah, vegans can't, because their only B12 source is the e-coli on unwashed veggies

Fucking retard, pic related, Silk milk label.

>Eating cancerogenics is healthy
>thinks eating cancerogenics is healthy
>Seriously, kill yourself
Meat is not a carcinogenic and you should kill yourself for knowing basic science and thinking so

>Experts in cancer say meat is cancerogenic
>Retard from Veeky Forums says it isn't

Pic fucking related

>wahhh stahp killing muh animals

>wahh let me eat my carcinogenics 3 times a day in peace, staph hurting muh feels

Why did I assume that vegans would be literate?
>Pescovegetarians in particular have a much lower risk
There was a 27% drop in colorectal cancer incidence among PESCATARIANS when compared to VEGETARIANS

Your meme diet is restrictive, and clearly rotting your brains.

Because they refuse to admit they know fuck all about science, nutrition and dieting; and that their unscientific meme diet has been thoroughly debunked. They're retarded, can't critically think and can't into science.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html

>wah animals being killed makes me sad :c

>blogspot
>from a business that profits off of animal products
>"science"

Then those so called "experts" can't into science either. Just because they use big words and/or have titles in front of their names doesn't mean they can't be full of shit. And any so called "expert"who genuinely believes meat causes cancer is and can't into science either. The only ones who are retarded are those experts and idiots like you who believe them. Fuck off with your retarded debunked diet pulled out of some retards ass already

>vegans
>animal product free
LMAOing at this

>"science"
Yeah, dipshit that's what proper research and science looks like. Not that you'd know anything about that so I'd understand why it's difficult for you to process. Science, logic and common sense says meats healthy and good for you and no matter what bullshit you pull out of your ass to say otherwise, that will remain a fact.

Lol, you literally just ditched a bunch of experts who have worked on cancer their entire life's because it hurts your feelings.

All the science point clearly at meat as the main source of cancer in humans, there's not a single science instance that says otherwise, there's no debate here, meat is carcinogenic, period.

There's a shitton of alternatives, and a lot of things from that list are outdated as fuck

lmao, scroll up and see the actual peer review scientific report that says meat's unhealthy (or google "is meat healthy" on google scholar and see for yourself that it isnt)

yeah it takes a lot of dedication

>All the research points out at meat as primary source of cancer in humans
>"But my blogspot post says otherwise, muh feeleens"

>a lot of things from that list are outdated
And most aren't.
If you're going to be a pansy faggot, at least do it for something that matters.

>You can't live 100% without animal products, therefore let's eat meat

Non sequitur much?

Because a vegan lifestyle is objectively better for you. Sorry for wanting to help you live longer?

>being an asshole to someone is helping
K

>Lol, you literally just ditched a bunch of experts who have worked on cancer their entire life's because it hurts your feelings.
No, I ditched them because they're wrong
>All the science point clearly at meat as the main source of cancer in humans, there's not a single science instance that says otherwise, there's no debate here, meat is carcinogenic, period.
Except none of that is true. And science points in the exact opposite direction. The level of retardation and falseness in what you just posted is mindblowing. After posting what you just did you should've killed yourself out of shame

>Calls out vegans in outraged fashion for any reason
>"Vegans are assholes"

And not a single study nor experts were cited, you just closed your eyes, closed your ears and said "lalalalala all the evidence is wrong lalalala meat is healthy lalalala can't hear you"

>you guys are shit I hope you die for eating a certain way
>wtf why all the hate we are helping

>it's fine to use animal products so long as you don't eat them, because I have a moral objection to that

hes prob a troll

Sorry it's just really hard to be polite when the majority of the public are content on willingly killing themselves by eating meat.

I hope you can understand. But please, keep worrying about your feelings instead of your life.

>Because a vegan lifestyle is objectively better for you
>Sorry for wanting to help you live longer?
Except neither of those are true and both have been debunked to hell and back. What the hell is it with you retards who can't think critically and just go pulling shit out of your ass?

Okay you're cool
You're not

nah i think the attitude is that it's acceptable to use an animal product if there is no other option

vegan just means avoidance of animal products as far as can be realistically possible

i buy vegan shampoo but its not like im not gunna take a tetanus shot because it has some animal products in it

I'd be willing to listen to vegans more if most of them didn't keep ridiculing and trying to wish death upon me for my certain lifestyle.

Can't say I have ever met a friendly, chill vegan.

No, it isn't you retard, that is not what I said, I said i can't possibly live without harming things, but what I can do is avoid it as much as possible, your argument was "so, I can't live without stepping on a bug, therefore, I need a steak".

Most likely you have never met a vegan outside of the Internet. Meat eaters on the Internet are far worse than any other group.

i really doubt that has actually happened

Eating meat is really healthy

>I said i can't possibly live without harming things
Congratulations. You solved the puzzle.
Now stop being a bitch.

Real talk, senpai: while not correlated with the gay, not eating meat will fry not just your mind, but also your body.
exhibit A: psychologytoday blog evolutionary psychiatry you're vegetarian have you lost your mind. exhibit B: pajeet land has the highest amount of vegetarians and vegan on the planet. Obviously, Pajeet land also has the highest rate of BEETUS in the world. Pajeet land also has the highest rate in the world of people dying from RABIES.

How are these two related? Once you catch neuropathy from the BEETUS, you're much less likely to feel you've been bitten by an animal. Not to mention: Pajeets are mental enough to drink from a river full of rotten corpses, shit on the street, and come to the gym in jeans, stinking of two years worth of not showering, and complaining that not getting access to qtπ cardio bunny poon is raicism. You do the math, fit, you do the math.

Pajeet land also happens to be one of the most milk drinking countries in the world. Not a coincidence.

aw, your poof hipster.

>Can't say I have ever met a friendly, chill vegan.
No shit. There's research that backs up they're all mentally ill. For proof, look at the banana sucking girl and her boyfriend, durian humper.

lol Indians all GOMAD? Not likely.

Hipsters are not vegans, you retard.

If your best examples of vegans are former drug abusers, then yea.

Extremely likely. 1:10:

youtu.be/HDJoXUESLlY?t=1m10s

veganism is child abuse, raw veganism especially: timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Low-protein-intake-to-blame-for-stunted-growth-in-kids/articleshow/51120803.cms

I'm eating some good pork right now in your name.

high estrogen, they become bitchy females

kek

What real science says:

>Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12826028

Enjoy your weak erections, user.

Says the meat eater who is willingly ignorant to the fact that 95% of the cattle is injected with estrogens that are a lot of times more potent than human estrogens.

fao.org/docrep/004/x6533e/x6533e01.htm
humupd.oxfordjournals.org/content/12/4/341.full.pdf

stay mad boy, or should i say girl

>And not a single study nor experts were cited
Look at the bottom of the blog posts they're sources right there. And I don't have to cite shit seeing as I'm not the one making claims unfounded by science and pulling shit out of my ass I can't back up.
And all your doing is constantly bitching at being told bullshit your shilling is wrong. What was it about not thinking critically at all that made you think you'd be taken seriously
Retards like you who don't know shit about shit are the only trolls in this thread
>Sorry it's just really hard to be politewhen the majority of the public are content on willingly killing themselves by eating meat.
You mean it's hard to be polite when you keep spouting debunked bullshit. You know who it's really hard to be polite to? Idiots like you who spout off shit they know fuck all about and try to peddle what they say as fact
>I hope you can understand. But please, keep worrying about your feelings instead of your life.
I hope you can understand that your a pretentious idiot.

Your gut bacteria haven't adapted to your new diet yet.

Whatever dude, I am not affected by high estrogen meat eaters questioning my sexuality.

says the one that keeps replying, enjoy your soy beans lady

T. Too busy sucking dick.

man it's like if you say vegan it sets off an alarm and they all come rushing

yes. eat a steak for god's sake. Getting recruited by vegans in like slow motion recruitment by ISIS; you're still blowing yourself up, slowly.

For every vegan thread on fit I eat another piece of veal :)

dude all of the vegans in this thread have been arguing about the health benefits, not morality of harming animals

you played yourself

>dude all of the vegans in this thread have been arguing about the health benefits, not morality of harming animals
And all the vegans in this thread are wrong.
You and all the other vegan nutriding faggots played yourselves you retarded cunt

>All cancer research points meat as the primary source of cancer in humans
>All Veeky Forums faggots say otherwise

>All research says people are over consuming protein
>All Veeky Forums faggots say otherwise

>Scientists are all wrong
>All Veeky Forums faggots are right

Kill. Self.

MAY I TEMPT YOU VEGANS OVER HERE
I'm thinking of writing a cookbook and I could use some help

keto masterrace reporting in

>mfw keto prevents cancer and carb guzzling vegietards be like creating their cancer bite by bite

Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of cancer and heart disease

sauce: telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/

eat your steaks and put down the grains and corn, retards.

This.

And cut down on the dates, those things like all dried fruits wil turn you into a fart machine.

Also dont forget your b12

"processed"
no one argued against that you cuck

pretty sure that reads "processed" meats.
add that to a shit ton of other things other than meat that we eat.
you can talk about land usage. I agree with veg diet there. the number one reason veg guys do it is because they fear violence so much they avoid it with their food. the other big reason is because it gives them someth8ng to feel superior about. honestly.
if you think humans aren't designed to eat meat, you are just flat wrong.

hmm better stop eating then.
also
>source: my ass

that is the problem there. vegans beleive they understand something that OMNIVORES simply don't understand. they feel it's their job to teach and if we don't buy into it, it's simply because we are stupid. this is what they beleive

the fact is there are good reasons NOT to be a vegan and reasons to be a vegan. people c an weigh them and have made their decision.

>humans
>designed

lool

Fuck me this thread

I dunno. It works both ways. I'm a vegetarian and I never tell anyone, I just want to be left alone. I've worked in places and known people for years and they don't know but when people find out, they start giving me shit.

I imagine for example many of you don't believe in god but don't go around preaching and arguing like some fedora'd autist who thinks he's just been enlightened (like the popular idea of a vegan) it's like if you went into a christian community and people started saying "what do you mean you don't believe in god?" and looked down on you every time.

>meat
>the leading cause of death in the USA
>healthy
kek

twi

twinkies, soda, cheetos, beetusjuice and oreos aren't meat, faggit.

Rinse your beans/lentils/etc