Why does it feel like God isn't answering my prayers?

Why does it feel like God isn't answering my prayers?
>inb4 God isnt real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3INGUlOFv4
youtube.com/watch?v=k3VSRSJYjzs
youtube.com/watch?v=09UNc0KF5_4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16569567.
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)62794-8/abstract
psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God isn't real and you can't inb4 in the OP.

but i just did

What are you praying for?

maybe because if there's a problem at the end of the sequence of muh free wills is always some human stirring shit and it's our own concern. If the person in question is dead there's some hope God helps but if they isn't it's on the whole humanity believing in god or not. From this point of view "evil" public figures are the deadliest, because they spawn the likes of them even after their death continuing radiating effects we don't want and they still our collective work, not God's. I think this is the reason He shortened people's lifespans from 800 years to 80 so we could manage our good and evil fruit effects.

god isn't real

God answers every prayer, it's just that 99% of the time the answer is "ask again later" or "no"

What were you praying for user

Because the World turned away from God so it is not present in everything society does anymore. For something that doesn't exist, God wields much power over the human being.

>What were you praying for user

God hates Chad and Stacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3INGUlOFv4

Prayer isn't worth as much as most people this it is. The Jews are required to actually perform rituals and kill people to obtain God's blessing.

>The Jews are required to actually perform rituals and kill people to obtain God's blessing.

Exactly, God helps those who rape, murder, betray and plunder. It's so simple a child could do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3VSRSJYjzs

God is on vacation

Why the fuck isn't this schizo banned yet?

>Why the fuck isn't this schizo banned yet?

Why you so triggered? Assuming I'm completely wrong about everything, that Pharaohs and Emperors of Rome and the Emperors of Japan and the sort aren't gods - every other comment on this site is as worthless as my comments would be if I'm wrong.

However, if I'm right...

youtube.com/watch?v=09UNc0KF5_4

because this board doesnt have mods

Because the god you're praying to doesn't exist, you're just delusional.

Because God doesn't want any fucking catgirls.

do you really believe this shit

then frankly that's not a god worthy of my worship

depends on what you're praying for.
my suggestion is: pray for strength. for the past month i've lived with a broken arm, had cyst removed from my face, complications ensuing.

it's all doable if you don't fall into despair.

Prayer has been empirically proven as completely useless for anything other than placebo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16569567.
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)62794-8/abstract

This, of course, makes 0 sense if theism was true. Draw your own conclusions.

Did you read Matthew 6? You're probably praying wrong.

“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.[b]’
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

I will help you out because you are worshiping a sissy faggot god and asking for sissy faggot requests no doubt.

You will now worship the only true and living God of Mankind the disc of the Sun. Sol is to be respected and revered for it is the only god in the history of the earth that contributed anything to humanity and answered any prayers at all.

Sol will deliver the warmth to move the atmosphere to produce rain for the crops that your family will not starve.
Sol will give the light witch reveals your enemies and gives you courage to chase them from thier shadows and vanquish them in battle.

Praying for anything else, to any other god makes you an irredeemable fool. For this is all that you require and all that can be done for you by and so called "God."

Because he isn't.

Are you a born again Christian, adopted by God into His family? No? Then why would he answer your prayers?

An activity that has been worthless for 2400 years.

Yes, pray to gas, see how that works out for you.

Because divine intercession happens because you're worthy of it, not because you asked.

Nobody is worthy of divine intervention.

almost like god isn't real, in the bible jesus prays for something if its fathers will and even he doesn't get his prayer answered

At least I pray to something that actually exists and actually provides the energy that sustains life. Sol holds the entire planet in its grasp, warms the seas, foments the clouds to bring rain, melts the snow to bring the rivers, gives day and night thier meaning and thier place, is the most powerful and meaningful thing in human history and will be for as long as we are on this planet.

You pray to figments of other men's imaginations. Children's bedtime stories is all you have to worship. Your God was a faggot who died on a piece of wood.

My God cannot die. You are a fool for worshiping anything else. Keep asking for special favors like a little child. Sol already gives you everything that you need to survive and conquer.

How could he? He knows the future and has a plan, how could you possibly think he will change his plan for you? More importantly, how could you think he didn't know ahead of time what you would pray for, and already decided before he even created the Universe whether or not he was going to make the Universe is a way that fulfills your request, or not?

Prayer in the context of an all-powerful, all-knowing god is nonsense, it only makes sense to pray to lesser gods that have lesser concerns.

In the context of the christian faith, you insufferable fedora

Not that fag but "nobody deserves divine intervention" IS the Christian perspective. Wretched sinners, remember? Saved thru Grace and not merit, remember?

1. Because God isn't real
2. Even if he was why the fuck would he care about your insignificant problems? There are 7 billion people on this planet ALONE, not to mention all the trillions of other plants and animals. Oh, and there's also thousands of other planets out there he has to worry about

Placebo is a use though

The placebo in this case is for the people doing the praying, who feel like they have done something useful. If you know that you being [prayed for, your chances are actually WORSE, possibly due to performance anxiety.

GOD IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL DEALER.

>psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism?amp
>men were much less likely than women to say they strongly believed in a personal God (even controlling for autism)
Reminder that believers are pussies.