Manlets are just lesser beings

Manlets are just lesser beings

You're right but that will never fix the crippling sadness inside you

>5'5
I hate my life. Even if I lose weight, and gain some aesthetically pleasing muscle tone..I'll still be short and it sucks. Every guy in my family is at least 5'10..I'm the shortest.

That manlet puts his dick in more female pussy in a week than you in your entire life

>elijah wood
>pussy

m88888888888

fpbp

>implying elijah wood isn't a low key power bottom

who is the guy on the left? and how tall is he?

THOR, you philistine!

John Duhamel
6'4''

and Elijah Wood is 5'11''

really makes you think

>wasting his god given gift by fucking fergie for the past 7 years

some fucking people make my blood boil

no Elijah is 5'5 you fucking retard but your meming and im just having a bad night to even reply to this

So, having longer legs makes you a better person...

Evolutionarily speaking though, longer limbs dissipate heat much faster.

So taller individuals have ancestors who thrived in hot climates, while manlets thrived in colder climates.

How does african ancestry make you a better person in any way?

Elijah pls go

Tall europeans, usually nordics or balts usually have relatively speaking short legs and very long torso actually.

He's rich. His height's irrelevant.

Evolution will see the rise of the manlet. Superior traits of manlets: they live longer and are more environmentally friendly (use less resources). Just look at the most reproductively superior nations (asia) for proof that manlets are the way of the future.

Manlets drown in pussy. Cause they're all over their heads

Manlets tend to have more personality. look at eminem. dudes a manlet and more alpha then pretty much everyone with his not giving a fuck attitude. how you carry yourself is everything. height is a meme.

Kind of funny, because the guy on the left seems to be about 5 9, which is Manlet by fit standerds

He's not though, he's just daniel radcliffe. We're all people, we all have names.

Stallone 5'7"
Downey JR 5'9"
Mark Wahlburg 5'8"
Seacrest 5'8"

Clear evidence manlets can't make it

Tyler the creator is 6'2, doesn't give a fuck and has most likely fucked Cara Delevigne

Easy E was short but he was way more alpha than Tyler the creator.
He had like 100 kids dammit

Actually whenever I feel that crippling sadness it gets fixed when I see a manlet walking by

False.

Flips are a LITERAL race of manlets from the tropics. You're argument is invalid.

(pic related)

This retarded faggot doesn't even know about surface area to volume ratio

>Downey JR 5'9"

AHAHAHAHA. Maybe with his huge heels and lifts.

>Nordic master race.

Fun fact: if you read Veeky Forums Veeky Forums you'll regret because you'll never tall enough.

>implying this means shit when the Dutch were considered the shortest before the industrial revolution but now average 6'0.5"

just saying

lol'd harder than I should have

Yeah if you're below 6'11 you should just become a trap to be honest

sometimes i wish i was a manlet so that i would have something to prove.

at 6'3" i don't even feel the need to get a job, i just sit around being a big guy like a lion.

Not really related but did anyone see battle creek? That show got like no love i thought it was great

One of my good friends in high school was this height and he pulled all kinds of pussy. Even pulled the mom of a wrestler from another school. Lol his parents found out and pressed charges for child molestation. Her life was ruined and her son humiliated, but I digress. Inferior (whatever that subjective term means to you) or not there are so many varied types of people in this world you can pull pussy and be happy no matter what.

god damn when you put it into perspective like that he literally looks like a child

>Eminem
>Alpha

Pick one.

He is the definition of cuck.

says the guy posting on Veeky Forums

I wouldn't normally defend a manlet, but don't you dare insult Elijah Wood

He's one of the ONLY people with the courage to speak out against the rampant pedophilia in Hollywood and for that he has my eternal respect

fuck off, Elijah Wood is greater than both of them

Yeah but then there's Fred Durst.

The most beta of manlets to ever beta

Josh you philistine.

>op

Apex kek

god this is a fucking dope ass picture

pretty sure the tallest people in the world are Nords (long torsos) and some Black Africans (long limbs).

your pic only reaffirms nordic master race theory

my manlet sides

I laughed

>falling this hard for soft-core bait

>tfw you gotta help a manlet

He's a small guy

I fucking love Elijah woods

I can only name one person in that pic. Height isn't everything even tho he is successful because he was cast based upon his height lol.

/tv/ pls go
t.not Dan "the coke can" Schneider

>Why are you making me wear the mask?

yeah dude gets a ton of respect from me for mentioning this, even though he had to retract them because he probably didn't want something bad to happen to his loved ones

It all hurts.

>shoots at someone kissing his ex
>cuck
pick 1