CHAINLINK - Don't be afraid of this shake off

That are some whales manipulating the marked... look at those fake sellwalls... and above 0.00011 the sky is free... no fogs or any shit in the way to planet mars...

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/internet/wall-street-firms-to-move-trillions-to-blockchains-in-2018
businessinsider.com/wall-street-firm-using-blockchain-to-handle-11-trillion-transactions-2017-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm not even scared
actually thinking if i should throw even more ether at it

I hope it drops down to .30 cents again I need to buy more I'm gonna go deep.

Thats the best you can do...
Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful!!!!!

i'm just dissapointed i bought back in at 0.00010188
had thought it was going to jump back up for a bit but it never happened

so I have 12k LINK now, could buy another 1900 with my ETH.
should I do it now or wait til it dips further?
will it dip?

I'll buy more 2night

Wait till the storm is over...things will go back to normal and even go bigger....

It's below ICO price now.

Whale here, I'm quite stuffed.

It is pretty clear to me, that the price will rise and this is just another oppurtunity to grab some more link befor the whole world will fomo like a mofu!

I've almost bought as much as i can afford

proof !!!! Build a short sellwall at 0.0008 or no whale...

coinbase wont fucking approve my purchaes i'm gonna fucking miss it and kms

I keep buying down.

Have a final 2.5 btc I will throw at it once BTC reaches top or LINK gets even lower

you better hurry up before it is to late....

I don't bow to peasants

you stupid fucks couldn't spot a whale if it stared you in the face

you should bow in a hidden way because they will buy your stuff one day!

You won't be able to afford my stuff, i intend to sell to people with money

are you fucking joking?
whales aren't manipulating at this price, they are stacked they won't buy more.

You guys are fucked, good luck with your bags

>everyone dumping the shit out of their garbage link
>this dump is fake guys
deluded linkies

Somewhat true, although some whales are still there. I'm done. Manipulation is long over.

I needs to drop to .23 dollar if I want to make a loss.

Give me your link address, I'll bet you $1k link the price will rise shortly.

Note I originally bought in at .35

But I daytraded a bit in the beginning.

wow, and what are my odds?

you guys could have sold at 11k and buy back now and get 20% more. HODL is a fucking meme.

quite shit, there is a whale left to cross over. when that's done it will rebound. that's $1k usd.

Maybe if you only have 10k LINK. Good luck doing that with 500k.

>some whales

it doesn't take 'some whales', the volume of LINK is so little compared to the number in circulation, that if anyone decides to sell a few hundred thousand LINKs (the presale sizes were 360,000-1,800,000 LINK each buy) they can instantly crash the price to 1/10th.

too many people own a sufficient amount of LINK to make it crash whenever they decide to bail

already did it the first time it went up 11k. bought back in at 7600 and sold again at 10k. i'm waiting for it to drop down to 8k to buy back in.
>HODLers: yay it's up 5%
>smart traders: up 50%

So you have 500k LINK?

i had 500k LINKs. i have more now because i'm not a dumbass hodler.

So, does that mean we need to set some extra low buy orders in case some whale decides to let us win the lottery?

You honestly believe it will go higher than 11k anytime soon, and that this is still whales pressing the price downwards? Or are people simply dumping like mad cus they know this is the overpriced end of link?

Been calling it for days now, Tuesday will be the last of the dip. Expect it to get lower, do some big shaking off then buy like a mofo

alright, i'm in. got some at 40 cents.

it's guaranteed to drop down to 8k. there's a few factors contributing to it. 1. whales not letting the price go up. 2. people are dumping alts to go into btc for the fork. 3. "sell the news" people are going to sell off before/during the sibos event.

how do you know when it will dip to sell? what if it goes up and you end up having 50% less

if it goes up then i don't buy back in. i'll just go into some promising october icos. get 3-5x on those and go back into LINK and still end up with more.

Ur into request? If yeah what do you reccomend to do. When to sell? the moment it hits the first exchange or later on?

Last time I tried this Antshares skyrocketed and I lost chance to earn 5 btc

And this time I was scared of same sceneraio and looking how for 3 days traders earn money and dump link price to shit

I need to stop looking at this shit and return 2 weeks later

Then I will be either happy it went up or just kill myself seeing $0.08 since I've put all my money in it

yeah, imo request is a guaranteed 5x because of the KYC, really low cap, and no burgers. i'm hoping that it gets listed on binance. but if it reaches 5x on ED alone then i'll sell off half and wait for binance to get 6x or maybe more on the other half.

you gotta take the news surrounding the coin into consideration too. LINK won't have any news until the event = it's gonna stagnate until then, no reason not to risk it and not day trade.

I mean, you can always gamble. Sell at a "peak" buy back when its 200 sats lower. What matters is the number of LINK you have right?

How come Tuesday will be the last day of the dip? Trying to learn... Thanks.

it's probably just his estimate
This happens in the stock market, etc. when there are big events coming up. There is always turbulence until the FOMO kicks in

Hesitating to buy more, right now

right but if i were to sell off it'd be a loss no? or are you saying that i could still get more link but with some losses.

.36 fag here. Im getting a bit worried since it just hit. 39

Mhh if dubs, I'll wait ten more minutes.
If anything else I buy in one minute.

I think LINK will probably go down more, but ya'll remember the comfy posts following the BTC/BCC fork when the bull entered the market again and we were making money hand over fist?

If you go in on Bitcoin, the best case scenario is that Segwit2x comes out the same price. You have basically doubled up in the very best scenario.

What is the best scenario for being in alts at a low price point? 3x? 5x? 100x?

Just food for thought.

38 now

I doubt that will happen again

Bitcoin Gold will be worth shit. Do your research

>spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/internet/wall-street-firms-to-move-trillions-to-blockchains-in-2018

>businessinsider.com/wall-street-firm-using-blockchain-to-handle-11-trillion-transactions-2017-1

Ok user, nothing will ever reach ATH again.

Well take me as an example. I had 1442 LINK worth about 0.157 btc 2 days ago. Sold at 9800 or so and I bought back in lower to get 1500 LINK (dont remember the exact number but I got more LINK). Doing the same right now, sold at 8300 buying back in when its lower, I might actually increase my stack to 1600. Yes it is worth less BTC but in the end it doesn't matter, LINK will be at least a dollar in a few weeks, buy low sell high.

Where do I say Bitcoin Gold you fucking retard?

I hope this dip lasts for 1-2 days. I'm transferring €5k to Coinbase right now to double my stake. Wish I would have decided to invest all my liquid money earlier. But this is it bitches – all in. I am going to make it.

I'm now at 1662 btw, aiming for that sweet 1.8k

Price predictions for next Sunday?