Want to buy new clothes

>Want to buy new clothes
>Dont want to spend money

only niggers care about clothes

thrift

This. I still wear my high-school clothes to this day.

>don't want to go shopping and deal with human beings
>ask my mom do buy me some clothes

>only niggers care about clothes

That's why no one takes you seriously.

>want anything
>dont want to spend something that could be x10 in a year

I wear gamer shirts around and drive a piece of shit car and I'm worth over 250k

A Murse.. wtf?

I don't give a fuck about my clothes unless I have a meeting or go partying, being with friends etc.

Buying clothes just because you think they look good and want that ultimate Supreme tee makes you literally retarded.

Black is the new fag.

goodwill, thrift shops

You can dress well for cheap thanks to South Asia and India

>Black is the new fag.

You can't compete whiteboi, we already took your women and now we will take your cryptos.

Decathlonfag here, in 1 years you can change every fucking clothest. Every 3 months i change my wardrobe without spending any money

H-how hobo-senpai

Making decathlon card! I can t trow money on clothest, i just buoght the new impreza sti and upgrade my gaming pc from i7 950 to amd 1900.. Plus i went to greek with my gf for holidays... Clothest decathlon food Lidl or eurospin, fart smell deadly shit is like rotten body, hope crypto will go up, fucking venom food

Yeah, but people will treat you like shit.
I have expirence with this.
I used to wear shit clothes, and drive a worse car.
Finally I upgraded all my clothes, Burberry, Cashmere, ect.
Got a more modern car, nothing lambo level.
And people go out of their way to do nice things for you because of the way you look.
I've also talked to women who prefer a guy that knows how to dress.

You can cope with your networth all you want user, but hmu when you have an Asian gf.

#niggerfaggot

Blacc guys preferring white woman is pointless since it will just create black woman/guys as children. It's a combination that can not last in the long run. Eventually societies where white woman prefer black man will turn into all black societies. And on the other side we will have places with only white people since black is dominant as a skin color.

niggerskelly

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

don't waste money on clothes unless you have nothing to wear.

not females "nothing to wear" while having metric shitton of clothes....real manly nothing to wear.

me too. they all have holes in them from my acid sweat

ebay

You sound like a faggot and a numoney cuckold, bitchboy

And you sound like a manchild incel.