Is it gay to do squats?

Everytime I am the gym I see those fruits doing squats pronouncing their assholes as if they want to be penetrated, I want to train my legs and glutes but squatting looks like a throughouly homosexual excercise. Legpress is probably a more manly alternative.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/551987/2433242bf0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only if you let your spotter cum in your ass, other wise it's still
>nohomo

>only if you let your spotter cum in your ass
I though that's the way they get their protein

Faggot for having those thoughts
>do u dream about penises bro?
>pussy

everyone that does squats has to be a flaming faggot when the night drops. the fuck you need a nice ass if you're straight. you need a nice ass because you want to take it from behind and that is what squats are for.

To be far, having only one spotter on a heavy set is kinda dumb, since you're gonna have to dump it if you miss anyway.

Either have side spotters, have safeties, or say "fuck it" and have no spotters at all. In the latter case, you might get hurt, but at least your spotter won't, and if you squat like an Olympic lifter it won't be too hard to bail.

*to be fair

no offense kid but you sound dyel af

>tfw my culture women like a guy with a nice ass
>tfw im constantly reminded i have a firm bubble butt
>tfw since i got on Veeky Forums its starting to affect me

it's hard to be negro

Sauce please senpai.

Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe

Pics

exhentai.org/g/551987/2433242bf0/

Kekked

>Veeky Forums
>getting past sad panda

Pick one

Not user, but neat.
>implying

It's not about having someone to catch it if you miss, but rather to give you some extra speed out of the hole. A single spotter will be fine if you're, say, trying to PR and you feel reasonably sure that you can get at least one rep.
I will agree that you might need more spotters if you're shooting for a new 1RM, though.

I agree, squats are bad for your knees.

I'm a certified fitness trainer btw.

>implying Veeky Forumsizens arent often wee/a/boos too

das dumb tho

I mean, if you could have made it without a spotter, why would you need a spotter? And if you couldn't have made it without a spotter:
>it doesn't count if the spotter touches the bar
>you probably won't make it with a spotter either since a back spotter is in a terrible position to apply force to the bar/lifter

Imagine this, if you would:
>This week's intensity day, you're to squat 180 kilos for 5 reps
>Because you squatted 177.5 kilos last week there is reason to believe that you could get at least one or two good reps
>You get the help of a spotter as extra safety in case your form starts degrading towards the end of the set
Might be you can bail out or set it down on safety bars, but if someone wants the extra (perceived or actual) safety of a spotter, that is entirely up to them, and no reason to think less of them.

>Might be you can bail out or set it down on safety bars
Exactly.

>that is entirely up to them, and no reason to think less of them.
on Veeky Forums it is

But yeah, I suppose a lot of guys probably learned to squat with a back spotter in football or similar and don't feel quite right without one. Fair enough.

I KNEW IT fucking gay Veeky Forums trying to turn the whole word gay

Lol im on my second cycle bro. Lifted for years
>i love squats
>i love bitches
>squats make me hipthrust the shit out of bitches
>you thinking that squatting makes u gay
>faggot
>dyel

I bet u are small as fuck too
>worried about knees
>have weak knees so u cant squat
>be a beta

MUH

Yeah sucks, have never picked up a weight... Lets see your gyno breh
>82kgs, 180cm

>leg press is less gay

except you pmuch lie on your back like your about to get fucked in the bunghole.

you just can't win, user. embrace the gay.

Implying squats only work out the ass.
Wake up trash you re missing the point.

I've got a pretty big ass and thighs, any way to slim them down?
Should I do squats and stuff or should I just simply skip leg day?

moar

I'd suck a cock for gains. Looking gay is fine by me.