This is Margot Robbie's boyfriend

This is Margot Robbie's boyfriend.

And you people still think how you look is more important than how your personality is. You should stop lifting and start going out and reading books.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm3943537/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're right. What an ugly guy.

he's a Assistant Director for alot of hollywood movies guy is loaded and has great connections.
imdb.com/name/nm3943537/

yeah like he has that face of a guy who rode a lot of books

He's not ugly though. He's just a dude.

>Margot Robbie
Who? Looks like some basic bitch

How do we know he's not lean ottermode under the thick sweater? We already know that ottermode is the female-preferred bodytype in most cases.

Also Margot Robbie doesn't have an ass so I'd pass on her.

he's pretty cute in a derpy boy-next-door kinda way

Yeah, she looks like a 6/10 to me. I don't know what so many men see in her.

Guys a nice 6 girl looks shit.

she has a really good face but hell, her body is as average as it gets

Fridge/10

Would not bang.

On the other side, this cutie here is a solid 10/10.

Why the fuck isn't he wearing a jersey to a hockey game

I would do haram things to this girl.

>10/10
with 10lbs of makeup on

unless ur 10/10 your personality definitely factors into it.

this is pmuch a fact.

if you're actually good looking irl aka > 7 but < 10 you know this.

you know you can talk to any girls, and girls will talk about you, people regularly call you handsome, etc.

but then you actually gotta deliver some chemistry, some flirty bants, etc.

bein good lookin just gets you in the door, it's like a job interview and they have a GPA cutoff for your undergrad.

you still gotta front the interview unless you're 4.0 Ivy + published papers + lots of volunteer + recommendations from leaders in the field.

lol dude I know this feel

This gives me hope.

He's probably rocking a python, user

this

MONEY >>>> CONNECTIONS > FACE >> HEIGHT >>> BODY

pic is an old, rich, fat, jewish man who controls most of the movie industry. there are tons of pictures of him surrounded by young actresses.

My man harvey

delete this antimerchantism and go back to pol

no

Who's the bitch who is tripping balls?

Got a rich friend who told me she whores herself for 100k. A lot of saudi men haved paid to fuck hollywood actresses

If I had that kind of money I would gladly pay for it.

while YOU are in the GYM
and CHAD is eating PIZZA
HARVEY is making MONEY

how is this antimerchantism it's just antifit

He's probably not even a fan.

I had never heard of this bitch until she was announced for Suicide Squad, and I still don't give a fuck. She just looks like a younger Jaime Pressly to me (desu I thought that's who that was from the pic).

Also
>rangers

not seen wolf of wall st. she's pretty peng in that bro

The Weeknd's hair looks like shit when not in professionally made music videos, lel.

I saw wolf, I didn't know who she was when I saw it, but didn't really care that much because I felt like they were rubbing the camera on her tits just to tell us she was hot. Just seemed like they were trying way too hard to me

>still think how you look is more important than how your personality is.
Get this, that guy with her is "nice" she dates him and they have their pictures taken. A Veeky Forums man is sexy to women. They see him and think nothing but how he could rail them and look sexy doing it. Big difference. I definitely know which guy I want to live as.

Dude's got a thick neck. Id say he looks good under them clothes.

I think he's kinda cute desu. Looks like my boyfriend a little

>rags

Am i the only one who doesn't get it? He looks pretty good looking to me. Sure he's a little skinny but nevertheless looks good

He's just so average. You'd expect Margot Robbie to be with some fucking Greek god of aesthetics.

earth to /fit, come in /fit, are you there?

girls dont want fucking arnold. they like something along ottermode more. very lean, and a little muscular.

this guy looks exactly like that.

very lean and a little muscular looks a little "boyish" but thats what they like

get the fuck over it

hes obviously in decent shape OP, for someone whos not trying to look like a veiny uterus. so dont act like he doesnt work out

>mfw im a dentist but a manlet

money aint doing shit m8

Butthurt dead wings fan detected

Should've gone into business. Nothing gets chicks more than a well-built man with a slick sidepart and a well-fitting suit.

2016 and you're still trying to get Veeky Forums for girls. You officially will never make it.

Why do you think Will Smith wanted to play Deadshot so bad? He hammered that pussy.

Pretty accurate

Mmmmkay

What you mean?
He's a Chad

>rangers fan

would not bang.

>tfw I'd be the guy in the middle
some day...

he's got a really cute face you shitlords. and he's tall. and he's rich apparently.

FUCKING LMAO. Ahh, "money". The end game for coping incels.

I just don't understand how someone can be so stupid. Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a beta provider.

In terms of raw, sexual LUST?
It's literally all looks. Money doesn't mean SHIT here. It makes them want to DATE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros? If you don't have GENETICALLY GIVEN LOOKS (meaning HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME) then you are FUCKED!

Face it. While you slave away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad. I seen it with my own eyes.
Im sorry if ur not Chad, just end it boyo. Its OVER FOR U.

triggered jealous faggot detected

looks like the blonde girl (bass player i think) from Haim

It's been a while my good freind

I was with you up until the 'it's literally all looks'.
Having a 'sexual air' about you can do wonders.
Hell guys give even more of a shit about looks than girls do, and I remember this one girl who I thought was average at best from looks alone, somehow turned out to be sexy as fuck when I talked to her a couple of times.

>money
shit, don't have
>connections
lol, even less of those
>face
it's ok
>height
6'3
>body
fat trash

i need to work on my life.

Yeah his post is exagerated af but the point he makes about those guys who say im "it's all about the money" is true. It's pathetic and beta as fuck mentality

If I actually wanted to live a more fulfilling life, which would entail attractive love interests, i would get the fuck off this site. This site has warped my perception of reality irreversibly. /b/ and /r9k/ have made me cold, jaded, sarcastic, pessimistic. Veeky Forums has made me judgmental to anyone who pushes 15% bodyfat, which is the vast majority of the population. And it's all stupid, arbitrary bullshit, but you hear the same shit on Veeky Forums day in day out and it fucking changes you. Our problem isn't that we lift too much or too little. It's that we let this website break us.

Wow he is so ugly, I bet he is also poor and doesn't work, he probably has a micro penis and is obese. It's all about the personality :^)

What's the point of making a shit thread like this?

I agree, people post pics of young girls with old rich dudes as if they're not fucking the gardener behind their backs.

But it's pointless to explain it to these autists, just like we have the FACE HEIGHT FRAME on one end of the spectrum, we have ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY YOUR BODY DOESNT MEAN SHIT on the other.

Hahaha veiny uterus? Dude thanks for that one

Well that's what you get for being so suggestible.

Go get that semi doctor pussy then lil nigga
the fuck you waiting for

Gee, I guess it's a good thing I'm jewish then

that guy has a great face tho

I would kill to look like him

100% most girls care about abs and backs

That's because she's not that famous. See what happened when Jennifer Lawrence blew up. A perfectly average looking woman became convinced she was worth way more than she is. Women date same and up never lower. Power and money are what mmatters.

Jay Z is ugly and cheated on Beyonce but he has that money, the power and true OG status.