/plg/ - powerlifting general

Powerliftinggeneral.com

Topic of the day:
Losing Wilkes to hit a weight goal, yes or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10751835
asoftmurmur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is actually literally gay in /plg/?

Trappy the tranny
Rasputin the gay eternal virgin

who else?

I'm straight but I'm a boy who wears panties

Fat retard.

Isley is bi

Isley and Trappy are a thing right? or was that boardshorts?

>Isley and Trappy are a thing right? or was that boardshorts?
yes, isley and boardshorts are in a relationship

It's isley and trappy yes

I can confirm this

What are some plg couples?

Such as Isley & Trappy

Dino & Esmeralda

Sean & Sparrow

What else?

Phil and communegirl is literally the only Canon pairing

(I'm not kidding, she flew to Sweden for some bodickoiro)

Oh wow I forgot about commune grill

Holy shit what happened to her

Why does OPs pic look like someone drew me? Fuck you. Faggots.

You're not the guy who has a bad knee and gets form checks in the hammer safety rack right?

I thought Phil was sad about >tfwnogf and is a virgin.

Reposting easy single at the top of my pyramid yesterday. Pretty sure I can hit 2 pl8 whenever now! Looking at this video really drives home that I need to work on my arch though.

Is having feelings for a trap gay?

Is there a time for controlling the negative part of the DL? What purpose would it serve for PL?

You're just horney

If you drop the bar too fast you might be red lighted by nigger judges

With those spaghetti arms
You're gonna need to do Max legal with a huge arch if you ever bench more than 3 plate

Maybe when you're doing lighter work, particularly earlier in a training cycle (assuming you're using typical block or linear periodization). Not much advantage otherwise that I've seen - what little study there is on eccentric DLs seems to suggest they're pretty crap as a strength tool.

I know a guy who is the same height as me and has really similar proportions. He does the same grip width as me on bench, competes at 93kg and has hit 182.5 kg bench in competition.

Moved to... Canada

>fil
>tfwnogf
>virgin
Nfw

Reminder that fucking another man in the ass is just banter between two men, giving him a blowie if you finish first is just a common courtesy and is not gay in the slightest.

If you had his genetics you would have flown past 2 plate a long time ago

Important

strawpoll.me/10751835

strawpoll.me/10751835

strawpoll.me/10751835

Alex is such a CUTE :3

Fuck you. isley x Sparrow is my (nay THE) OTP

I'm really new to lifting and just started
>eating

I'm not saying I have good or bad genetics, but my bench is currently skyrocketing.

He's been lifting for 6 years and his best lifts in competition in lbs are 578/402/640. Obviously I don't ever think I'll get there, but I'm just saying that people with my proportions don't have to do max legal and a huge arch to get a decent bench.

Easy there bottomshorts

We're not going to be one of THOSE gay couples

im fighting, really hard, the urge to completely ruin (no survivors) that polls results

>isley x Sean is my (nay THE) OTP
Fixed it for you lad, no need to thank me.

Do it, it's just a fun meaningless poll.

Sean x trappy is winning

Good time to post Sean's first gay experience

Jealousy isn't healthy, Dino.

Sean has admitted he's a virgin multiple times on insta

>isley thinks I don't lift anymore
>he immediately jumps to the defense of his transsexual even though it wasn't mentioned
>he still dodged the point of the post

Dropping rare Trappy

>bench bro thinks I care what he thinks

What hot beverages do you like?

fresh warm cum

wewwww I need to start doing cardio lads.
Did 4x8 squats @ 66% and nearly fainted. None of the reps where even hard, it was just that I constantly had to hold my breath and I got out of breath

Fuark

Straight from trappy? Or can he not cum after all the exogenous hormones?

So what are we training today lads? 5/3/1 deadlift day for me, going for 355x6, minimum, pause squats, BBB squats, leg curl, and ab wheel

Dreamer

I'm bi

It's deadlift time.

Probably going to attempt 485. Then maybe some snatch pulls and general bodybuilding work.

Today is lift fork to mouth day.

I thought there would be "I do sumo deadlifts" at the end.

Rest day

Pizza and Netflix with the gf after I get off work :^)

There's a 4 hour meeting for all the new hires today where the CEO will talk about the philosophy of the company... I guess I'll be browsing here a lot.

Good luck on those deadlifts.

Watch your manners

>doing Smolov

im just gay for isley

I'm not it's c6w

I thought those were at 70%

What do you do for work

>y-yea well I don't care
You need some work on your banter skills

Only skills Islet has is weaseling out of bets, being a tranny enabler and being a cuck.

Software dev for a big healthcare software company

kek why is this still up after a fucking hour I just calculated them out myself, candito probably rounded 66% up to 70

>tfw date is TOMORROW
i have never been this nervous before

You got this, AL.

Easy for you to say, Chadlex.

gettin cozy asoftmurmur.com/

Why does the IPF limit what wristwraps you can use? Its not like knee sleeves right? They don't actually make lifting the weight easier, they just protect the wrist

Like any support, they do actually let you lift more (to an extent) by reinforcing an area where force can be lost. Same basic reason they don't let you have 20mm thick foot wide belts.

hit 130kg squat today, 20kg pr.
also first time using a belt.

feels good senpai

sadface. I have some wristwraps, but the aren't IPF approved. I think they still fit within the rules though.

Buying all this stuff for my first meet is kind of a pain

There is a secondary reason (the IPF has a nice little moneymaker going on with certifying equipment, though that's not the primary reason they have restrictions on it) but yeah, IPF competition can be a real bear compared to other feds with all the little rules you wouldn't think to consider normally.

OSU powerlifting team just won the first ipf collegiate world championship. Pretty cool stuff.

>something about me not being a Chad
Reeee

Off day. Going for 10RM squat tomorrow, then D3 of Nuckols novice bench (2x4 + 1xAMRAP). Should be fun desu senpai.

Good job phamilie

>stealing my filename for wojek and pepe laughing

>tfw powerliftinggeneral is really powerbottomgeneral

is this guy natty?

Only if this guy is.

Okay vegeta

yeah prob

Tried a sea weed soup lads.
Not bad desu.
Texture is weird but not in a bad way.

I nearly always steal the filename of any meme I save.

I honestly think he is

Gaz is not unattainably big by any means, he just has godlike genetics and is ripped.

god the IPF is such a money racket holy fuck all the decent singlets are like 90 bucks

Singlets aren't cheap in general for any sport unless they are super shitty.
Then when you add in that sbd is run by a teajew the prices are going to go up more.

stop that

Yeah, I ended up getting a $50 singlet from titan

are you still putting on weight?
do you have a binge eating problem?

cytube when

Nope. Sorry isley I'm cutting and down in weight.
Today's lunch. Miso chicken with rice.

I'm at work lad.

damnit.

I found a gym in town with a monolift and a bunch of westside stuff. Currently salivating and considering leaving the crossfat gym

It's only a matter of time before he slips his way back to 240lubs

>you don't understand the cafeteria food is delicious and I can't help myself
T. Benchpiggy

Senpai go for it. There's also the sweat shop you can lift at if you want cancer.

>isley and benchie will never get along again

yeah, its the sweatt shop. I heard theres a superfat powerlifter girl there whos really good

>back to 240lubs
I was never there. Maybe you should get your facts straight or kys.
And that wasn't the situation. You just ignored everything else I said because you were never a friend. Just a Sean in waiting.

You could just get any plain black one and pass it off as a strengthshop one desu

Look up the YouTube video of the meet they had there recently. Nothing is to depth even close. It's cancer desu.
But you don't have to embrace their culture.

this all started because you are an over sensitive baby who can't handle the banter he dishes out
grow up
men break each others balls \
get over it

Woke up at 199.4 lbs lads. Hopefully I'll be 198.4 by Sunday. My stall finally broke

>baww I'm depressed without amber and I have just got to get two plates at every meal and now I'm so upset at how fat I am I can't lose weight.
>you just don't understand, Isley

T. The pig who walks

>tfw someone saved your gif
>tfw your friends are fighting
mixed feels rn lads

eww. Are they all equipped there I wonder

Nice! Lean retard incoming. I was 176.4 this morning too!
>feelsgoodman