Hey Veeky Forums. How often to do do that exercise where you suck in your belly and suck up your anus?

Hey Veeky Forums. How often to do do that exercise where you suck in your belly and suck up your anus?
How's that going for you?

They're called vacuums.

Daily. I usually do 3 sets while in the shower.

Veeky Forums, how do you train my jaw to look like this?

Do they actually, actually work?

First time I heard about them was from piano

It does work since you are actually straining some muscles which are used to push your other abdominal muscles and organs inwards and keep them under pressure,
and straining in cycles is by definition training your muscles.
The only question i ask is what exactly the effect is of training those muscles aesthetically.
Functionally, i understand that training them is a big core support and especially helps in deadlifting (you don't have to rely much on waist belts if you have these muscle groups trained), but that's about all i do understand.

Frank Zane and other bodybuilders would do it to keep their abs tight, it helps keep your waist size small.

So it's a way to counteract shit like pic related?

No, to counteract that you don't take drugs

Yeah man vacuums are totally a way to counteract insulin and HGH abuse !

That's related to Insulin and GH.
It won't fix that.

Also they used it in posing, double bicep poses are great for showing upper body but your core or mid section is doing nothing and looks odd, so they'd either tense their abs or do a vacuum to break up the monotony of the mid section.

I've observed that the Elliot guy from Strength Camp also has somewhat protruding abs.
Is he also doing drugs for that to happen?

He's just fat

I've heard that these work for women who want a thinner waist, is there truth to that?

yeah I never read anything on the subject but logically I would think they'd keep my waistline tighter, since right now it's surrounded by just weak meat.
I would assume it's one of those overlooked muscles in the average person.

He admits in one of his videos that he used to be on gear, that it worked extremely well, that he regrets being on gear, and that he doesn't plan on every being on gear again.

I do the stomach vacuum but whats the anus one?

never

practicing dysfunction is a stupid idea

som1 pls answer

cherubism

>not training your prostate to shoot hella battleropes

wut

He's been on gear for a long time. Watch his talk with Ronnie Coleman. He doesnt say it outright but heavily implies hes been on gear since wuite young

niggawhat

Shooting thick gooey ropes of cum as a result of prostate stimulation (a mans cock is best) I've only experienced it a few times, I normally blow my load into the bed within a few minutes of being penetrated.

Different horses for different courses

>>not training your prostate to shoot hella battleropes

Kegels

>get allergy to gum
>chew gum

That's your training plan user

>shoot hella battleropes