/snap/

Post some snaps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oooo-eee he felt all of that

did he die?

No, actually this .gif is in reverse, he started with the bar on his neck and flicked that shit back up

This is why I refuse to spot people.

No matter how many times I've seen this I still don't know how he was so retarded to drop it. Suicide grip yeah, but seriously how the fuck did he not just not have any control at all.

"It's all you bro, it's all you"

a spotter seeking revenge

I bet this was planned years in advance

It looks like 4pl8 on a guy who would probably do 2pl8 for reps. It was only ever going straight down.

Just saying, that spotter is a retard. You never just completely let go of the bar like that when you spotee is using suicide grip and going for a PR. The dude using suicide grip is a bigger retarded, though.

the spotter didn't do anything wrong, except for maybe actually agreeing to spot some retard who don't know how to hold the bar. this is all on the guy for using suicide grip

Maybe I lack some sort of aggressive mind set or something but I don't see why you would ever look to double your PR, and surely the difficulty unracking part even with assistance would make you be like NOPE RERACK IT.

I dunno, this is just a mind fuck one for me, if he isn't strong enough why even attempt... If he is strong enough how the fuck did he fail so badly at even holding the bar. At least he left a lasting legacy as a warning about suicide grip :P

;)

youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw

this has put me off over under grip
enjoy :)

moral of the story
>dont do maxes
>dont do low reps
>dont push for an extra rep

same, i saw this vid right around as my deadlift grip started failing. bought some straps instead. i know it generally only happens when you bend you arm and if you keep them straight your pretty safe, but i aint risking shit.

>i wonder why it's called suicide grip
>who cares lol

What purpose does suicide grip even have?

Slightly better wrist positioning. Despite the name, its not that much riskier than regular grip at serious weights (if 300+ starts going, your thumb isn't stopping it).

my safety rails do, though

When the spotter let's go of the bar he might have pushed it slightly forward causing it to fall on the guy. Once that weight gets forward momentum it would be hard to stop. Especially when you use suicide grip

This guy died btw

It broke his rib and his rib punctured his lung which caused internal bleeding. didnt even make it out the gym

dark

What does everyone in this video have in common?

They are all lifting ego weight which they are not even capable of lifting with clean form.

Is this how that guy who was supposed to testify against hillary die? his spotter was paid off?

spotters always steal gains

That's straight up graveyardcity

last rep squatting a pr 3x5 and i literally fell backwards, stumbling 3-4 big steps although keeping upright. most embarrassing moment of 2016 i think

Seriously fuck spotters like that.
You don't just fucking "let go" when doing heavy ass weight like that.
You're supposed to gently, slowly come off and still hang out near the bar, 3 pl8 bench the cunts only gonna do like 3-5 reps max.

No, all of the deadlifters are flexing their supinated arm, and are likely on steroids.

It has nothing to do with the spotter, it's the idiot's fault for using fucking suicide grip.

You expect the spotter to do what exactly?

The retard on the bench was still at full extension.

90% of Snapcity residents are there because of suicide grips.

It is known.