I feel like killing myself. I went all in at 12k sats. I'm down 3 BTC

I feel like killing myself. I went all in at 12k sats. I'm down 3 BTC.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170922072607/https://obsidianplatform.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I literally spent the last 5 days making multiple threads and telling people this would happen...

12k is not even bad, most people including myself bought around 16-18. Anyways it will come back so just hold..

It's only getting worse

>Anyways it will come back so just hold..
NO
IT WAS A PUMP AND DUMP

I bought at high 13k and feel you man, already ste a sell order for 21k, fuck it, NOT FUCKING SELLING on a loss

>buying and holding pnds

I'M A BAGHOLDER NOW

>i'll retire off my masternode

Its a platform dumb fuck, a solid coin long term. You probably just want to get more cheap master nodes like everybody else making weak hands sell. Biz has been doing this since the start of crypto, fucking new fags..

ODN is not a pump n dump. You all just bought high instead of low like typical biz tards.

No shit. It's not for that stuff. Go use facebook if that's what you want

eh some pump and dumps are fine. Like link and COSS that are more than just a messenger app for pedos

Ah yes, Just like Iconomi!
>just hold
>ok!

>proceed to slow bleed -95% over 2 months without even a dead cat bounce

It CAN happen to you!

Most of the weekend warrior ICO buyers have already exited, now we can finally enjoy some upwards trending through the next week.

Actually I bought 20k at ICO and 20k at 12k sats, so I'm still up. just "down" from where I was. Shaking out weak hands for more cheap odn to average down because I know that in the coming months this will be a big one.

>bleeding just like

Looks like the lead developer quit. Ruh Roh Raides J. Rodríguez

source or gtfo fud

web.archive.org/web/20170922072607/https://obsidianplatform.com/

Look at the website now. No longer in slack too

>We are in the middle of redoing the team. Onedev was removed as he could not provide the level of proficiency we needed. For the record
black is and always has been the head dev but preferred to remain user

Bought at 13k sat and put 60% of my crypto in it... kill me.. fucking cryptopia doesnt have basic sell conditions like bittrex has which is shit.. I may need to touch the api and do shit on my own to keep shit safe

word from the devs on slack is that he was removed for "lack of proficiency".

Ok they fired a dev. So what.

They're trying to say he wasn't lead dev when it was listed on the website that he was

Fired dev leaves with 500K ODN that can be dumped at any time

are we dumping this bitch at a loss or what? hodl me bros

Do it brother, I need more master nodes

Retard

>remain anonymous

Aaaand I just dumped what I still held. I bought it at 35 cents, dumped some at 84, more at 95, and now the rest. Nice profit.

Signatum with that Crowetic faggot and the Pajeet who had a phd in """cyber warfare""" were bad enough. Give me your fuckin name, use your fuckin name, or fuck off. Trusting money long-term to strangers who can manipulate their own product, holy god damn fuck.

>Give me your fuckin name, use your fuckin name, or fuck off.
So I take it you don't hold bitcoin.

Cryptopia is terrible and I have no idea how they still exist. Can't handle traffic, lag time will drive you into a seizure, and not a basic stop loss feature. Butt fucked cunts.

Blackstone pretty much confirmed that Onedev can dump his 500K ODN at anytime

Excuse me, faggot? The devs can give their names or get fucked with a crow bar. No exceptions.

>hnnnnnnggg
Don't tease me user. If that dev got pissed off and dumped down to 2-3k sat, I'll finally be a rich man next year.

Im going to commit suicide guys. I went all in on this piece of shit and its absolutely getting rekt. What is the best way to end it?

user, if what you are saying is true, then please do nothing. Wiat for the HitBTC listing next week, sell your coins with less profit, even or maybe even a small win there. Best to you

He just said investors were stupid lulz

Wouldnt really make sense that he'd dump low, all at once.

He'll probably wait until 500k ODN is worth a few million....I dont think this is an issue. seems like a good time to buy right now. I sold most of my BTC high, waiting for chinks to crash it in a few hours to buy back in and buy ODN

With the insane amount of fud going on the last few days im really starting to think people are just filling up at a lower buy in.

ODN is a solid 1,5-2$ by the end of the year "no fud", we will probably be patient and wait atleast 2 years from now when the platform has developed and most likely released another privacy app.

nice photoshop there

faggot thats what you get for not buying EBST lmao

lol no one would dump the whole stake at the bottom unless the person is totally retarded, but nice try to fud

New Vegas was a mistake and undeserving of the Fallout name. I'm glad they returned to form in 4.

>-50% from where I bought
Why

that was my last time getting into shitcoins, now only legit icoc and btc, I'm done with this crap

It could be worse. You could have transitioned and then realized what a horrible irreversible mistake you made.

Enjoying your 5x nodes I see

I'll buy his cheap ODN anyday. Shitcoin or not I'm staking.

Even shit sells for gold in the spring.

Not a photoshop, nigga, check the slack. Not even FUDing, I am still in this shit but goddamn it's not looking too good.

What was ICO price for this shit coin? Almost bought 6.5k at 66cents...pretty glad i didnt but now im scared it'll crash to 10 cents or something

Also, i remember seeing one of those meme pictures about some conspiracy that ODN was tied to some big name investors somehow....at least i think it was ODN. Anyone know what im talking about?

Jesus christ did I just siggied?

It hasnt even been a week yet wtf

Don't worry guys, the price just needs to mine more Obsidian

I'm out. I was so fucking bullish on ODN, but altcoins bleeding + devs leaving is just a fucking shitshow. This is gonna crash and burn before it ever rises again, if it does.

Best reply in thread award

ODN was already down but hit new lows with the BTC fork mania. Everyone dumping their shitcoins hoping to make quick gains. I'm confident ODN will go back up once this all blows over.

Iron hands, lads.

mfw I had 100% gains if I sold at the top, and just cut a 30% loss now knowing two big devs / advisors left. Bad fucking timing. This coin is too much stress.

ANIME CHAN COME HERE AND EXPLAIN TO US WTF IS HAPPENING

EW TRUSTED YOU. ITS ONLY BEEN A FUCKING WEEK WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

same. im out too, not interested in dealing with a team that can't even release a statement before they fire their lead dev

first time holding bags, what a strange feeling.
it will go up right guys?

yup

Absolutely disgusting comunication. Bunch of fucking retards

Looking at 10m marketcap coins that blow up, it's easy to say "i should've bought"

Actually holding a 10m marketcap shitcoin is stressing as hell. Back to the top 30 coins. Shitcoins are glorified gambling.

It'll fall until 1 sat. SELL SELL SELL

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

IS THE MESSENGER EVEN A FUCKING REAL THING? IS THIS EVEN A LEGIT COMPANY? AHHHHHHHH

messenger app is a re-branded version of visualcrypt that is currently not even working

unironically this, check the slack, dev said so himself

No. No it's not sadly. Got in early ICO. Already dumped part and will continue to do so untill Im out of ODN. Block explorer not working. THe fired dev holds 300k ODN he could dump. Its all shit downhill from here.

What a shitcoin, sadly.

I x2 my orginal starting capital.
Fucking stupid of me I could have gotten x4.

Youre right, ive been buying the "dump". Remember that this coin is not even a month old.

Checked, not found, stop FUD PAJEET

lol if its not atleast in the top 70 coin at its ATH, its a verified pnd and you will be forever bagholding, not trying to be a dick, just telling from experince in investing in pnd shitcoins.

PAJEET ALARM

Hahahaha i love it when idiots buy shilled coins here and get fucked. Been happening for years, penny stocks or altcoins the cycle continues