HEY EVERYONE LOOK! user, Mr. Fitness i having a doughnut!!!

> HEY EVERYONE LOOK! user, Mr. Fitness i having a doughnut!!!

what

i havin a donut

>I'M eating a DONUT IN THE OFFICE while YOU are worrying about taking a SLICE OF DEBRA'S BIRTHDAY CAKE and I'm still fitter then you.

pretty annoying desu

Right in the feels

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

>user, we are getting pizza for the office, but you probably don't want any, right? teehee
>user there's donuts in the break room, but I don't know why we're telling YOU that, heehee
>What are you going to eat at the BBQ user, I think they only have burgers and hotdogs

These animals don't know what moderation is.

so? congratulations on taking one step closer to being a fat boulder.

my roommates asked me if i can eat a single chip

This only happens to faggots that essentially splurg to everyone about how fit they are
"I'm going to the gym after work"
"Nah brah, I'm eating rice with chicken today, look see, look inside my Tupperware"
"Bro, my legs are so sore from yesterday"

The people that say this shit to you are having a verbal dialogue inside themselves to passive aggressively spite your bullshit, similar to what happens to vegans desu familia

Serves you right for putting on the "HURR IM A FITNESS ENTHUSIAST" personality.

I literally eat all my junk food macros outside in-front of other people and keep my "healthy" macros for when im eating at home. Using this method has kept all these autistic situations at bay.

People now just assume my genetics are insanely good.

>(Reality: everything I am eating in front of them has been scientifically, mathematically and methodologically calculated and accounted for into my daily caloric & macro-nutrient intake.)

Just try to make them feel like an ass for it

>Sounds to me like you don't want me to have any pizza/donuts/go to the bbq. Sounds like you're bullying me, Madeline.

Yeah so what bitch it's called bulking I'll eat the whole god damn box if I please

on a more serious note I think my first cut is gonna be rough

Autist

kek I ate an entire bag of chips yesterday and have literally 0 regrets (am bulking atm)

Normies are such fagottos

just like any other bodybuilder though

No joke when I first started at a 9-5 job, which a bunch of fatties, I called in to HR as everyone was complaining that I was refusing to eat cakes and donuts and shit. Thankfully I got the fuck of out that miserable hell hole.

I see there is a vacancy as a panelist for the Food networks, Chopped

Its a wholewheat bagel with tuna, cottage cheese and lettuce you slut

Tru

I feel that people who have these situations are

a. So deep in their own autism that they don't understand how to enjoy themselves anymore.

b. Have shitty friends.

It maybe somewhere between the two, but it is probably leaning towards the former.

Learn to speak fucking English

Not really man, people get all up in fit peoples business all the time for no reason at all.
They're insecure.

Nah, it's insecure people like you who are always sperging out.

Fit girl reporting in.
>track calories and macros
>people concern troll about you having an eating disorder
>call you anorexic
>"why are you worried about what you eat. You're so skinny!"
That's why I'm skinny. People are stupid OP.

this is pretty funny desu

>Not roiding and eating all the junk you want

dumb idiots

>not eating more junk than anyone else in your office while still being fitter than any of them

if your regular diet is good then random junk doesn't matter at all.

DYEL detected

I have never liked sweet foods which I guess is lucky but I get this as a chef my colleagues will always eat fresh baked scones and cakes and I never want one but they always feel the need to say 'you probably don't want one of these' as they take one. Bonus points because they're all fat fucks who think eatin lots of sugary yoghurt and fruits is how to get thin

>call you anorexic
i see women do this to each other all the time. fucking cunts.
why better yourself when you can attempt to belittle others instead?

FUCK YOU I AM NOT INSECURE FUCK YOU

They're just trying to convince you and th themselves that it's impossible without a disorder, because they need to justify their fat as fatass lives.
I just take those things as mires

this

frankly i have no patience for it anymore. i just make fun of people when they do that shit now. god forbid they do it in a public place because i speak loudly and draw attention to them and make fun of the way they look. i have burned so many bridges because of this shit, because insecure faggots cannot stop trying to belittle me for improving myself.

i shit you not, like 1/3 times i go shopping, some dyel and usually fat fuck waddles up to me and tells me all about how unhealthy i am. i cannot fucking handle it anymore. if they have a cart with them, i start putting stuff in it while calling them fat fucks.

fucking cocksuckers. it didn't bother me so much at first because i didn't understand it, but now that i know it just fills me with boiling rage. they don't want to work hard for results so they try to put down anyone who does. fucking pieces of shit.

>mfw they say it's "roid rage"
>i'm natty as fuark I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT RRRRAAAAGHHHHHHH

>Madeline
I want a girlfriend named Madeline