>yesterday
>Eat a total of 2,300 calories
>Walk 3 miles
>Today
>1.2 lbs heavier than yesterday

WTF

You're literally full of shit.

Huh I guess calories in calories out was a lie

Track weight over weeks or months, not days dumbass.
Food and water have weight.

This. E=mc^2 to work out the calories you need to burn

>daily progress
lol

>weigh myself sunday morning
>83kg
>eat shit all week, eat out TWICE
>weigh myself today
>82.5kg
huh
guess it really has nothing to do with calories in/out
it's all genetics :^)

>2016
>Using the retard version of the formula

Use E^2 = (p^2c^2) + (m^2c^4) or gtfo

>having momentum
>doing cardio

pffft

I always wonder why fatties are happy if they went down like 3kgs. My weight differs +- 1,5kg from day to day for no reason other than shitting and water.

Water weight

All sorts of this

Don't measure urself day to day retard

>8 days ago my weight: 83.6kg
>8 days pass on 1000 cal deficit
>today my weight: 83.6kg

I count everything, even sugar in my tea. Feels bad man. But I already lost 7kg.

it's not phantom weight user, if you're sure in your calorie counting then you're losing, probably just water retention or a monster turd building up.

wtf I create energy from nothing now

Most of the mass in the triglycerides, etc burned is conserved in metabolic water and CO2 that you breathe out. The mass from binding energy is tiny.

0.5kg of gains were lost

fuck off nerd

that mother fucker looks comfy as fuck

>2300 calories
>3 miles

Did you expect something?

>that guy getting paid to hold an umbrella over him for shade like he's royalty

Why is everyone saying

>muh wuter wait

If you lay off high sodium foods, and actually walk the 3 miles, your body won't retain much water weight. Also best time to weigh ones self is in the morning after you piss n shit, its best Before your shower though. Consistency is key in measuring body weight.

That's not 2 crazy. Wait 8 more days and see how it goes.

Also, did you readjust your tdee after losing the first 7kgs?

When your body fully depletes a fat cell, it retains water for awhile in the hopes that you will provide enough food to refill it with fat. After a period of time (this can take anywhere from a week to a month) it finally gives up and releases the water. THAT is when you will see the number on the scale go down.

Have faith, op. It takes time. Just remember, CICO is basic science. The human body literally CAN'T function any other way.

Then retake your tdee, you obviously lost enough weight now you are back at maintenance. If you had enough muscle on your body you'd be able to burn more fat, much more rapidly. Also its better to underestimate your physical activity, especially since most people exaggerate their activity level.

It takes time but on Tuesday I have to go get weighed at the dietician and I'm way off my targets and 4 days is nowhere near enough time

Not OP I'm some other guy who has lost 16kg and there's 4kg left to go and I can't fucking lose them because it's the summer in Greece, I'm not fat anymore, and I'm going out with friends, drinking beer and alcohol and eating trash food by the beach instead of proper home cooked meals

Fuck

>citation

>consistently measuring my caloric intake and adjusting TDEE as needed
>consistent daily weight loss when weighed at the same time daily, have not stalled or gained
>lifts still the same

Maybe you all just suck at fitness?

This, is exactly what i been doing. Using MFP which is set to 2lbs a week. Ive seen nearly a 2lbs drop a day for the last 2.5 weeks. People don't know how to Veeky Forums

Nice, grats. Using MFP as well. Started at 190 on July 4th, currently at 182. Goal is 165, should be close by the end of the month.

How often do you retake your tdee? Like How much weight do you lose before retaking it?

I recalculate every 5 lbs

That's like 20 calories a day from my calculator. There is no way you can even track to that accuracy.

?

If I look at my TDEE then look at it again with 5 lbs less weight then my goal calories are reduced by 20 calories a day. Variances in actual calories in food vary more than 20 calories. Meat and fruit for example vary significantly depending on how ripe they are or actual fat distribution, or how much fat is rendered off when cooking even for two identical servings of the same weight.

This, is exactly why i asked. I figured that was the case. So should i wait every 20lbs roughly? I started technically at 305, but i dont count the first 2 days (for water weight) but my first real day i was 298.8lbs lost 2lbs a day the first 5 days and slowed over the weekend, then back down for the next five days of about 1.7lbs lost daily. Now im almost done with my 3rd week and am at 282.0lbs. I am going based off the MFP 2lb week loss diet.

>don't track protein
>don't track calories
>don't even track my weight other than standing on the scale once in a while

>lifts are going up every week
>fat is going away
>feel better than ever

Look closer bruv. Your macros change significantly the more weight you go down.

A-level requires ability to orate relativity, and use the equation for work out mass defect, and energies of photons, etc.. A-levels are the gold standard, fuck you.

this wtf

>start cut may 9th @ 176.4 lbs
>squatting around 120kg 3x5
>diddlying 3 plate x 5
>start cutting well
>get lax after while
>weight still going down lifts staying steady
>just start eating kebabs and chocolate when I feel like it
>skipping lifting sessions
>july 15th 167.4
>lifts are almost exactly the same

witchcraft desu