Does this actually work for neck gainz?

Does this actually work for neck gainz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBtKSGvVxw8
youtube.com/watch?v=VDIMs32wHPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but no need to invest money, use gravity or plates at the gym (holding them with your hand).

Yes you can train your neck, yes it's safe, those who criticize never tried it and are pencil necks.

>Not just training your traps until you delete your neck

>SHADES GUIDE ME
>YOU ARE HEARD

YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!
SHOCK!

yeah they work, but you don't want to use a lot of weight or you'll snap your shit up. You also need to have excellent head and neck posture, like what Dr. Mike Mew recommends with the back of your tongue pushing against the roof of your mouth.

Really you don't even need to use weights you can do isometrics with your hands providing resistance.

just do back crunches instead, free and safe

there are easier excercises than this.

You could do neck bridges. We used to do it during wrestling

tfw no qt trap autistic 6k mmr gf to support

Just do bridges

This. Lots of bridges, move back and forth, touch your nose to the mat, ear to ear etc. Once you have a solid base use a plate or exercise ball to build extra strength during back bridges. Hold the weight in your hands and stretch it over your head parallel to the floor while bridging.

That's not for gains, that's for therapy after coming out of a long coma and the muscles are weak. Gains require lifting a challenge, heavy weight, reps and sets increasing. Mike tyson and most wrestlers do neck exercises by lifting their body up by the head and feet only. Then he rolls his body around I his head while using his neck muscles for stability.

Couldnt you just do shrugs? They work for me

They work, but they're probably superfluous. (But kinda fun.). Getting stronger on the big lifts and gaining weight will do a lot to make your neck bigger. You can also do bridges if your neck is strong enough to start with, or even unweighted exercise (cf pic related who got that way from headbanging all the time.). From a clever fellow I know:

> 3 mins on clock, lying with back on ground:
>A. 30 secs: head from neutral position to chin on chest (neck flexion)
>B. 30 secs: from neutral, look left 90 deg, look right 90 deg
>C. 30 secs: from neutral, ear to left shoulder, ear to right shoulder
> repeat

Gives a pretty solid pump.

This is the last place I'd expect to see a Dota reference, I'm roaring with laughter

F1 Drivers train their necks for all those g forces they experience during a race.

Here is Fernando Alonso cracking a nut with his neck.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBtKSGvVxw8

forgot video

>tfw huge traps from anxiety + being on a computer (i basicly would be in a perma-shrug in public)
>tfw get over anxiety without drugs and start lifting
>mfw i get complimented on my traps as if i work them daily

it MIGHT be genetics but honestly i wish my traps were smaller because i have a footballers neck now but i never asked for this.
>yes even with proper posture i have big traps

I need one of these, and two shake weights so I can work them all out at the same time.

When my mum has friends over it will be soooo funny and then they'll hook me up with their daughters and I can haz sexual relations. XD

Here, this is what I do:
youtube.com/watch?v=VDIMs32wHPI

I just use a rag, loop it through the plates, and then put both ends in my mouth. One end between each set of molars.

I also do bridges and clinch work of course.

But as for the original post, yeah that thing works about as well as you'd think. I don't like it very much. I prefer the biting method.