Can a raw vegan diet really change your eye color?

Can a raw vegan diet really change your eye color?

Other urls found in this thread:

static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/3713085-2545645639-Oolon.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this is what vegans say to convince you to stop eating gains.

Yes. lt also gave me a BBC. Girlfriend loves it.

Yes, it also increases your IQ and gives you superpowers you fucking idiot

Eye color can change with different lighting

>what are blue filters
>i don't know
i sware on me mum m8 wtf is wrong with u m8

Yes mine turned from Blue to red.

Eyes are not only a window to the soul but to the body aswell, so yes.

oh wow look their skin tone changed completely too thanks magical raw vegan diet

No but certain foods will, like beets. Veganfags are the ones who notice because they are self-centered narcissist, but anyone who eats a lot of those foods will see change.

There's a laser that can turn Brown eyes into blue eyes. Stroma permanent eye color laser procedure, look it up.

> 2016
> Not having stunning blue eyes that you constantly get compliments for

There is literally no excuse for not having beautiful eyes

>be a raw vegan fag
>had brown eyes now have blue eyes
>only shitty part is that I now also have a tail
>when there is a full moon I become a fucking giant ape and destroy things
>and sometimes when I get mad I also get blonde hair that stays spikey
>can't Veeky Forums my hair
>can't weare anything besides orange and blue, to everything else my body is alergic

Hi my name is son Goku and this is why you kids should go complete raw vegan.

Eating clean with lots of vegetables does make my eyes look more 'vibrant', but I do eat cooked food and meat.

It's probably that most people eat very shitty before they go vegan and they mistake the benefits of healthy food in general for the benefits of vegan food specifically.

No, eye colour is determined by genes.

nicr try veganfag

static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/3713085-2545645639-Oolon.jpg

>those asymmetrical eyelids
You look like you have downs

lel shitstain brown tier eyed jelly fag detected

>tfw you can't change one eye to a different color and feel like an anime character

ya cuz you'll get jaundice and die

When I hear a retarded question and some extreme left group mentioned, I instantly want to punch some one in the eye (guaranteed to change eye color - Temporally).

>think of heterochromia
>think of anime instead of david bowie

leave

Fluorescent lighting makes green eyes light up, mine become very intensely green, and dull down a little in normal day light

That eye is the same fucking color, the white balance is just blasted to 7500 k in the first pic.

I know vegans are retarded, but this is absurd.

I have super light blue / gray eyes and constantly get compliments from grills. Ass eyed faggots will never experience this

>brown eyes
>brown hair
looks gud desu

>tfw non-white girls look at you like they want to mine your genetics for their babies

>implying David had heterochromia

Someone with brown eyes can get blue eyes, but someone with blue eyes can never get brown eyes. You're like the circumsized kid who calls uncut people jealous, when they are making the conscious decision to keep their foreskin.

Hahah. Why would i ever want to have brown eyes? Like ever? They're literally the color of dirt and excrement.

Light eyes (blue or green) with dark limbal rings are objectively the best. Bros with light eyes can back me up based on comments theyve had from grills.

Why would I think of a metal gear character

I am trying to see what you're talking about and I can't find it

This bait is so low quality that it is making me thing you are the one who posted the pic, then gave yourself a fake insult so you could defend it and get more attention posts or something

A really /x/ type dude would assume I am also a fake poster proxy for (you), and by extension that this entire board is one person escept the single visitor, sort of like a reverse solipsism in a way

bowie didn't have heterochromia

one of his eyes was permanently dilated after he got punched in the face

Lol all of you meat eating plebs keep doubting the truth, when in reality eating raw vegan gave me a sharingan.

>kids from generation literally want a deformity

fuck me dude

it's kinda hot though

it's not you ugly cuckcunt

me being and ugly cuckcunt doesn't make it any less hot

>I will always have shit colored eyes

Yeah bro can confirm i have blue eyes and every girl tells me she wants me to have my way with her so she can have my perfect alpha babies not some shit eyed betas.

According to one theory I've heard eyes colour can change while kidney disease.

So - yes, it could be possible if you get diet so inbalanced to damage your health.

Kys

>Not having green eyes that show people you're mellow as fuck

Try again beta

With florescent light

Without

he can stay, you however need to kys because you're useless and nobody likes you

search for sarah mcdaniel

>heterochromia
>david bowie
Pick one

my eyes color changed based on my multilple personaity syndrome

>2016
>can have both brown and green eyes depends on mood:)

>what are contact lenses

get punched in one eye if you don't have brown eyes
i wonder if the constant dilation gave him migraines

>born with blue eyes like most babies
>been hazel ever since, but have been looking more brown over the years
>hair gradually changed from blond to brown over the years

lost my aryanity ;-;

>Sarah McDaniel
That bitch wears contacts nigga.

Yes, but she still has heterochromia. She just wears the contact and edits the photos to make the blue eye more prominent, but pretty much every model does some kind of photo retouching

Yeah it'll soon turn the whites yellow so you can have that cool "I'm about to die nigga" look.

Actually now that I did a bit more research, this bitch does a lot of retouching.

Left is a pic from treats magazine, right is something she posted to her tumblr last week

>the magazine literally made her elbows less pointy

what a meme

Beautiful eyes fag

No, but the lighting circumstances can.

kek

kek. Didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. I was mainly talking the inflated titties and ass, which is such a goddamn shame

I think they would look out of place and weird kn comparison to my southern European swarthy complexion

I'm convinced vegans are mentally ill. Eat your vegetables without constantly telling me about you freaks

Did a basic white balance-correction. Looks like the after-eye actually got aids.

Ptosis

>obviously different skin tone in the two pictures

Yeah, veganism will make your eyes nice and yellow along with your skin.