Okay Veeky Forums I know you like to talk a lot about manlets this, lanklets that. So I've got a story for you

Okay Veeky Forums I know you like to talk a lot about manlets this, lanklets that. So I've got a story for you.

>Be 5'10, start going to gym, about 1 month in, a friend, 6'4, classic lanklet joins me for a couple of sessions.
>We do deadlifts one day, I lift 176lbs or so. My lanky friend tries it, just can't do it, struggles really hard, but can't lift it.
>He starts asking how the fuck I do it, just tell him I guess I'm stronger.
>He just start saying how that's probably not true since he's taller, has done more athletic stuff in his life than me, bla bla. I don't really give a shit.
>He won't go with me to the gym after that.

Fast forward to now, about 3 months later.

>Doing bench press, next to me, a guy, 5'8 maybe does deadlifts.Deadlifting guy asks another guy, who's doing deadlifts next to him, he's maybe 6'3 tall, if he can help him watch his form. Tall guy agrees.
>Tall guy says he's doing well, says something else I can't hear, tall guy wants to show shorter guy something, can't lift the shorter guy's weights.
>Tall guy starts throwing a hissy fit. "Look, you're gonna break your knees and back lifting this, I'm bigger than you and I can't budge this, quit now, okay? Just quit, lower the weights, seriously. Don't deadlift for a while dude, just go.
>Shorter guy's just like "uuh, no.."

I thought it was us manlets that were insecure bitches. Anyone else has stories like these? Don't matter if it's the short or tall guys throwing tantrums.

My gymbro is a 6'4 lanklet and I'm 5'10", fun coincidence.

He struggled hard with deadlifts, and had some trouble with bench. His lower bench numbers are mainly just a factor of how insanely long his arms are, longer distance when he does full ROM. His deadlifts are a serious issue, though. He either places the bar in front if his foot, or waaaaay too far back. Last Saturday we got him to try doing it like the rest of us, halfway across his feet, and his form improved big time but he still said it doesn't feel safe. I dunno dude, tall people are weird mutants. They either estat, say they're stronger anyways, or accept their bodies are weird.

Yeah, no doubt deadlifts and squats and stuff is harder if you're really tall. It's just funny how some tall guys can't accept they're weaker than a short guy.

Maybe I should ask my buddy to try deadlifts the way you advised though.

Tell them to do McKenzie exercises before squats or deadlifts or else back pain will ensue

Lanklets almost always have the highest deadlifts. Its like you guys dont even lift.

Pic related, hes 6'3"

He's not a lanklet though, he's a tall powerlifter. On a fuckton of roids and trained hard for years. Average gymgoer who's a manlet tho, will have bigger lifts than the lanklet whos trained the same time and intensity.

>eddie hall
>powerlifter

his legs are comically short and stocky for a 6'3'' guy, he has the leg length of a 6'0'' guy

fucking triggered.

>deadlifts
>hard for tall guys
Tell that to my 312.5kg deadlift at 6'5"

Agree with squats though

I'm 6'3 and my dl sucks ass , I can squat 325 but barely manage to squeeze out 3 reps of 275 on my dl . Does it make any difference that I squat highbar?

Congrats,you figured out why Veeky Forums constantly spouts the manlet meme.

Uh you don't get to post E-stats

I feel as a manlet that it's unfair my deadlift has progressed well but my squats are an atrocity. What is this shit?

>shit that never happened

I'm 6'4" and have never had any problem with deadlifts, your "friend" and the "stranger" as just faggots.

Although deadlifts are more *work* for a taller person, obviously, since they are lifting the weight farther. Probably something about leverage too but either way deadlifts aren't hard if you're not a faggot.

Lmao manlet inferiority at it's finest.

>m-muh lifts

Tall guys are out banging your oneitis whether they can deadlift your DYEL weights or not. 6'4 190lb w/ who can deadlift 435x8 btw

Memes aside height means v little if you're smart/successful/assertive/good in bed. I make a point to ask all the girls I bang the things they find attractive and what are deal breakers etc and most of the time height is seen only as a bonus, though it can be a deal breaker for some.

>5'11''
>If a guy can lift heavier than me, he is shorter. If he's taller than me, he can't.

Holds true in 98% of cases. Also slightly related

>Group of friends are all between 5'9" and 5'11", except one guy who is 6'2"
>His height is the only thing going for him, otherwise he's a loser, ugly, shit job, etc.
>Because of this he makes sure to bring up his height at least twice every time we hang out
>No one else in the group really cares about height that much
>One night out, tall guy says something like "blah blah I love towering over you all"
>I say "Yeah man you're pretty tall. I'm like 5'8" so that must mean you're like 5'11"!"
>This is an inside joke with all of us so the other guys catch on, "Yeah dude I'm only 5'7", you're huge!"
>I'm sure he went home that night and immediately measured himself but it was great seeing his confidence die for a couple hours when he thought he might not even be 6'0" tall

benchpressing is what lanklets have trouble with

not fucking deadlifts

this whole thread is fucking garbage

>Oenitis

How is that pronounced? Can you tell me what it exactly means and where it came from?

I've seen it on 4 chan for years but have never heard anyone say it out loud.

Top floor keks right there.

Men who take pride in something they didn't earn are very annoying, its very womanish in my opinion.

one-itis. having only 'romantic' feelings for one specific girl.

you know, like back when you were a chicken shit loser back in high school and thought you'd only save yourself and your virginity for that one perfect girl, and totally fucked yourself in the long run by ignoring the otherwise fine and perfectly obtainable girls.

I spotted one of the classic weak, insecure lanklets in his natural habitat.

>Fucked yourself in the long run

Idk senpai I was fucking high school girls when I was 21.

>When they ask me to buy them alcohol

Haha get fucked whores

fucking high school girls is great when you're 21, but it was probably even better when you would've been 18 or younger too.

i don't know, when i was 18 i was fucking a 22 year old, and when i was 22 i was fucking an 18 year old. it was cool, but i regret not getting as much barely legal poon as i could when i was young. now i'm old and shit, and women all just go downhill at this age.

>group of friends
>bitchy backbiting and gossip

Yeah sure, "friends".

I was fucking an 18 yr old when I was 18 but neither of us were in high school.

>Confirmed for not handling the Bantz

Haha calm your tits Tod it was just a joke, we'll be at TGI Fridays at 9

This thread is literally

>I benchpress 1000lbs, and I fuck all the women YOU want.
>I'm 8'2 tall and 600lbs of sheer muscle
>I earn more than in a week than Bill Gates did in his entire career
>I drive the batmobile
>I fuck the hottest women on the planet and I'm 8'4, I dl 7000lbs on a bad day
>I fucked high school girls when I was 9yo, my dick was 12" at that point
>fuck off loser manlets, I'm the shit

Jesus christ, this stereotype about buff guys being insecure, regardless of height, is really true here on Veeky Forums

Das a good one mang kek

>powerlifter

Fuck off retard, don't disrespect the holy sport of strongmen. Powerlifting is for mongoloids, Strongman is for proper people like Eddie

>buff
>Veeky Forums

are you new here? Once you "make it", you leave Veeky Forums or exclusively browse cbt threads. Or you either come here once a month to shitpost

Last week I was at the gym and there was a guy who couldn't have been taller than 5'3". He busted out 120lb dumbbells and did around 20 inverted bench press reps.

That's sick regardless of height.

Strongmen are just faggots with tiny dicks and insecurity complexes

Well....thats probs why he's the deadlift world record holder