What are you fellas eating today? Eggs bacon and almond milk over here

What are you fellas eating today? Eggs bacon and almond milk over here

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24723079
heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Frequently-Asked-Questions-About-Saturated-Fats_UCM_463756_Article.jsp#.V4kq2jBriUk
sciencemag.org/news/2014/03/scientists-fix-errors-controversial-paper-about-saturated-fats
drmcdougall.com/misc/2014nl/mar/chowdhuryp1.pdf
drmcdougall.com/misc/2014nl/apr/chowdhurypart2.pdf
drmcdougall.com/misc/2014nl/may/chowdhuryp3.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12562864
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16549459
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15939816
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/81362
youtube.com/watch?v=sr3QKMDO3ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheat day, so I will be getting chinese. Probably shrimp fried rice and general tso

Can americans make any food that is not HFCS transfat slop?

Eating the pink meat

>Chinese food
>Americans

moar?

i thought bacon was bad for health and gains

Did you activate your almond milk?

beer and nuts for now

Tuna, crackers, whey powder

Sandwich that my gf made me. I'm traveling. 8 Long goddamn hours on a bus. Fucking terrible.

>nut juice for breakfast
Kys
Almond milk has shit macros and ton of oils.

Enjoy your fucked up arteries and butthole cancer.

Kys nobody wants you or mental disorder around.

hope you activated your milk otherwise enjoy your slow death

>the guy not attempting suicide is the one with the mental disorder

baconators pls

>everyone pointing out the unhealthy shit I eat on a board intended for discussion of dieting, exercise, healthy living, and workout plans must be mentally ill

Cool story, summershitter kysposter. Thanks for being the cancer of this board.

Nothing but grilled chicken sandwiches for me today. I'm doing some cooking experiments to see what it takes to make the best ones. I've got some titties marinating in a standard brine, got some others sitting in some seasoned buttermilk. Also working on a low sugar bbq-style sauce to go with them

Peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich on ezekiel bread

>implying unhealthy
Keep your vegan momscience in the 70s where it belongs.

>processed meat, saturated fat, and cholesterol are an old vegan momscience meme

How out of touch are you?

>le saturated fat and cholesterol meme in 2016
>calling others out of touch

>I'm RED-pilled, scientists are dumb

>jew nose

>implying vegans aren't worse than actual cancer itself

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24723079
>Current evidence does not clearly support cardiovascular guidelines that encourage high consumption of polyunsaturated fatty acids and low consumption of total saturated fats.

That's a meta-analysis of 76 studies and trials examining the same shit that caused Keys to put forth the lipid hypothesis almost 60 years ago. Lrn2science

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24723079
what means this sentence. basically saturated fats not so bad?

This is why you don't take an abstract of a study at face value

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Frequently-Asked-Questions-About-Saturated-Fats_UCM_463756_Article.jsp#.V4kq2jBriUk

>A report appeared in the Annals of Internal Medicine that raised questions about the saturated fat-heart disease link. However, that report has been heavily criticized by experts in the scientific community and the authors have issued several corrections and explanations.

sciencemag.org/news/2014/03/scientists-fix-errors-controversial-paper-about-saturated-fats

>"They have done a huge amount of damage," says Walter Willett, chair of the nutrition department at the Harvard School of Public Health in Boston. "I think a retraction with similar press promotion should be considered."
>The controversy should serve as a warning about meta-analyses, Willett adds. Such studies compile the data from many individual studies to get a clearer result. "It looks like a sweeping summary of all the data, so it gets a lot of attention," Willett says. "But these days meta-analyses are often done by people who are not familiar with a field, who don't have the primary data or don't make the effort to get it." And while drug trials are often very similar in design, making it easy to combine their results, nutritional studies vary widely in the way they are set up. "Often the strengths and weaknesses of individual studies get lost," Willett says. "It's dangerous."

where the fuck is there transfat in that meal?

>rice
>shrimp
>peas
>onions
>carrots

>transfats

>chinese food
>"americans"

Where's your knife you fucking peasant?

>scientists are infallible

Without societal infrastructure, living off the land, you'd be eating high-fat/high-protein

What the sentence should be taken to mean is that many observational studies on the effects of dietary fats are badly designed and that better studies are needed. From >Another study author, Emanuele Di Angelantonio of the University of Cambridge, says the main problem is that the paper was "wrongly interpreted by the media." "We are not saying the guidelines are wrong and people can eat as much saturated fat as they want. We are saying that there is no strong support for the guidelines and we need more good trials."

Retards like this just took it to mean they can eat all the bacon they want

Basically the conclusion put forth by the analysis is that there isn't a consistent link between saturated fat consumption and increased risk for cardiovascular disease to justify the sweeping generalizations of the medical field that say to limit saturated fat.

All studies raise criticism, you stupid nigger. That's the point of publishing and reviewing scientific studies in the first place. All you've done is shill without providing any scientific evidence yourself

Chinese murican restaurants are known to use lots of hydrogenated oil. Use to work in several during high school. Rather get some beef tacos

>All studies raise criticism

Are all studies recommended to be retracted and have to issue several corrections after publication because other scientists found fundemental errors in their calculations that change what the conclusion of the paper would have been? It's rejected by the rest of the scientific community and even the authors don't agree with the way people are interpreting their work to mean saturated fats aren't unhealthy.

Here's a paper that analyzes the meta-analysis

drmcdougall.com/misc/2014nl/mar/chowdhuryp1.pdf
drmcdougall.com/misc/2014nl/apr/chowdhurypart2.pdf
drmcdougall.com/misc/2014nl/may/chowdhuryp3.pdf

A huge problem with it is that a lot of the studies they selected adjust their data to control for cholesterol concentrations, which are the main reason dietary fats have different effects on heart health. By ignoring that effect, you lose the association between diet and health outcomes.

You realize there is not a consensus on this in the scientific & medical community?

There absolutely is. It's just a few dissenting quacks who try to say otherwise.

Alaskan Pollok burger, cheese, 1 slice wheat bread. +ketz 300
Half a coconut milk 100

There isn't a consensus and you are name calling the dissenters to guard your position
>vegans are science cancer
It doesn't really matter anyways because we are all going to die of some form of cancer. Like 70% of men will develop a form of prostate cancer before they die. Most are so slow growth doctors choose not to treat it because they know their patient will die from something else first. Life is fleeting eat what you enjoy, stay active, and have fun.

>3 egg white with one whole egg
>3-4 slices of turkey bacon
>plain English muffin
>Greek yogurt with granola
>protein shake
>coffee

Show me one mainstream health organization that disagrees that saturated fats aren't heart healthy. It's a global scientific consensus and has been for decades.

>It doesn't really matter anyway because

Oh shut the fuck up, just admit you're wrong

Lol u mad about the impending void?
I mean id be mad if I spent my life eating shit tasting food totally miserable just to die of a heart attack because I'm a high anxiety faggot worried that every thing might kill me.
>THE IRONY IS DRAMATIC AND LAUGHTER INDUCING HAHAHA

Did you activate the milk? Dont forget to activate it. I cant stress enough how important it is to activate your almond milk.

How low are your standards/how bad a cook are you that you thought this acutely uninteresting meal is threadworthy?

Not trying to show off my cooking skills. I just thought I'd share what I eat in the morning so other anons can share too. I find it kinda interesting.

jackass

Why out of all the things you could remove from that meal did you take out egg yolks? You realise you don't need to worry about then unless your eating 8+ a day right?

you thought wrong for half of that

So, your standards though. Pretty low.

>8+ a day

2 a day impairs reverse cholesterol transport and, if cooked to form oxidized cholesterol, increases oxidative stress

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12562864

3 a day downregulates apoB48 receptors in the liver, increasing triglyceride rich remnants in the blood, one of the most atherogenic forms of lipoproteins

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16549459

4 a day induces liver inflammation

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15939816

and overloads HDL with cholesterol, impairing its protective functions

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/81362

It'd be nice if in the future you didn't drag down the quality of this place by pretending to know what you are talking about.

>but le dietary cawsterelol meme :( :( :( :(

kys

None of the things he listed are causally linked to health impediment in otherwise healthy people.

>autism mode is now online

No thanks, there are chatbots that I can have more intelligible conversations with.

If your criteria for causality is tighter than what's used to link smoking to health impediment, sure.

shame about the lack of control of variables, kiddo

it's like you just want to blame eggs for what sugar does.

keep it up, dumbass.

Such as? It's almost like you're just throwing around buzzwords in an attempt to sound as pseudo-intellectual as possible.

Faggot

Did you not even read the shit you linked? And it is shit. Epidemiology everywhere. Do you even science?

Hell, google the effect of sugar on the oxidation of cholesterol or the obesogenic effects of sugar on omega 3s. Then kill yourself for needing to be spoonfed while claiming a "science" background.

she's the jewist

>Did you not even read the shit you linked? And it is shit. Epidemiology everywhere. Do you even science?
Except I did and I only posted interventional trials, Mr. Armchair Internet Warrior Biologist. Put down the projector and stop wasting my time with edgy drivel regurgitated off your fellow reddit teenagers who think they know jack shit about science after watching a few populist Neil Tyson videos on youtube. Disgustingly cringeworthy to anyone with education beyond middle school.

>Hell, google the effect of sugar on the oxidation of cholesterol or the obesogenic effects of sugar on omega 3s. Then kill yourself for needing to be spoonfed while claiming a "science" background.
Looks like in addition to empty rhetoric and buzzwords you're well-versed in word salad! Forget to take those antipsychotic meds again? I'm sure your psychiatrist is very worried about you right now.

Report your findings, I need to know this as well.

dinner time.
don't feel like cooking.
deciding between:

in-n-out: 4 beef patties, 4 slices of cheese, grilled onions

wendys: 3 beef patties, 3 slices of cheese

chic-fil-a: 24 nuggets

a nice restaurant: a piece of fish (halibut or sea bass, probably), some sort of veg (spinach or asparagus, hopefully)

the first three are $5-8, the last is $30-50.

what do.

went with in-n-out boys. a couple flying dutchmen with grilled onions and an unsalted beef patty for my puppy. 60p 56f 4c.

really felt like fish, but didn't want to spend the money and imagined being hungry soon after.

hope you enjoyed my blog, don't worry, i won't do it again.

Except you obviously didn't read the studies, particularly the methods sections, and they were constructed to parrot the findings from epidemiological studies.

How do I keep my job in science? By toeing the party line? You don't say.

My post stands, and you remain a retard who doesn't know how to control variables.

Did you enven look up the biochemical studies I mentioned, moron?

Biochemical as in direct measurement of factors. Do you even know what that means?

Absolutely not, watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=sr3QKMDO3ig

I actually enjoyed reading this, did the same thing more or less with my husky today

This guy is going to expire in

>denial and projection
>baseless paranoid delusions
>vacuous schizo gibberish
Your post once again contains no argumentative substance and I thought I told you to take your meds. Why didn't you listen?

I ate today:

kale shake with banana/strawberry
2 turkey burgers with onion peppers and salad
a few handfuls of edamame and pumpkin seeds.

Is this the same scientific consensus thats says the upcoming ice age i mean global warming i mean uhh climate change will destroy us all.

Needs more bacon

Almond milk is for faggots use real milk

Needs oats.

That's fat acceptance logic tier, this retard will be dead soon

>tfw the plates are too small
meatballs in bolognese sauce with brown rice, lentils and broccoli green beans peas

Never use the flash when photographing food, breh. it can make a world class meal look like a microwavable TV dinner.

sounds tasty at least.

I got skin issues right now. Been getting better ever since I cut out dairy. So I use almond milk. Better than rice milk by a long shot at least

Yeah

thanks for this dude

>overcooked eggs

CONGRATS ON THE SEX

solid brekky senpai

never use on-camera flash full stop.

today I ate some leftover curry my housemates brought me from their night out (had work, brought them home pizza) probably 200grams, super rich and delicious so probably full of calories I'm guessing 500 to 1000

3 home made sausages for lunch, 90% meat about 10% fat, no cereal

a steak on the barbie with a grilled tomato and mushroom with a small piece of turkish bread to mop up the juices

aproximately 100000 cups of tea

cutting sucks, but nothing tastes as good as lean feels