Weighted dips

>weighted dips

>alan thrall

>clips on the smith machine

>t-bar rows

>as soon as I walk into the gym I immediately establish dominance as the sole alpha male in the room

>"deadlift is a meme lift"

>clips on warmup sets

>protein

What's wrong with weighted dips?

Nothing

>the Arnold press

(You)

Not a damn thing

>warmup sets

>stretching

>working out

>that guy with hundreds of images of fedora wearing fatties

>He doesnt have a fatdora collection
How does it feel to be a pleb?

>My fedora folder is small much like my lifts and frame. This is because sophisticated satire intimidates me.

i dont get this thread

>IIFYM

>clean bulking

>strength training

>fitness

>calories in, calories out

This. I didn't even understand this thread for like 10 minutes I just stared at it and tried to figure out what the fuck was even happening then I realized hahaha oh wow you guys are some real fucking funny jokesters huh real fucking comedians wow hahaha just so funny anyway I should go to bed after i click all the pretty little pictures with flowers in them to prove that im a big guy what the fuck Veeky Forums.

>walk into gym
>guy doing cable crossovers

>Calories in, calories out.
>Dildos in, dildos out.
>BBC in BBC out.

>being alive

>low bar squats

Is this a new pasta?

>Is this a new pasta?
Anything's a pasta if you past it enough

Those are all stupid, the rest is fedora

Hi summerdyel.

>My shorts don't go past my knees.

Hello summerfella

>Okay you wanna get strong and aesthetic? Glad ya stopped by. Look no further. You're gonna need a couple of things. First off, you're gonna need a good diet. Second, you're gonna need plenty of rest. And lastly, you're gonna need some ice cream!

*record scratches*

>No, no, no, not the kind you eat! Ice Cream Fitness 5x5! It's the perfect beginner program and has just the right amount of volume for a beginner! Plus the guy who made it is super ripped! He's full of loads of information that would classify him as an expert on powerlifting AND bodybuilding (BOTH!)

>I can't even do a front lever but my core is really strong from doing squats and deadlifts

Goddamnnit

the greatest troll, can't tell if legitimate retard or subtle rusemaster

jesus m8 this one's good

>Carry along with your foolish isolation exercises and restrictive 'clean' dieting. Perhaps some clueless cardio bunny will be drawn to your defined abdominals and rounded shoulders. Not my style. Never has been. Never will be. No you see I will attract a much more intelligent, perceptive woman who has a taste for a real man who can call upon his body to exert lethal amounts of force as one kinetic chain.

T Bar row is like..my favourite back accessory. How is it a meme lift?

>T Bar row is like..my favourite back accessory. How is it a meme lift?

>The average penis length is 5".

>I don't have any fedora pictures

>Arnold in general

jesus christ in the gym the other day this guys comes in with an actual fedora.he leaves his fedora everywhere he uses equipment and has to leave to do something else

>go to power rack
>there is a fucking fedora right in the middle of the cage

>lifts to anime music