What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

Man the fuck up. If you're a NEET then getting up at 6 AM is a blessing in disguise.

FIX YOUR FUCKING LIFE, NOBODY IS GONNA DO IT FOR YOU.

You can make it and be a productive member of society, ie not a neet. They'd probably lighten up on half of your list if you were willing to meet them half-way.
>sleep/food
They'd probably negotiate with you, if you got a job.
>Can't get gf because of them
Nooooot really.

If you want to move out and your can handle it financially then by all means go for it, but understand that it'll kick your ass moreso than getting a job with your parents would.

Stop blaming all your shit on other people and take responsibility and charge of your own fucking life.

Also, this.

If I get a job they'll just tell me to buy food and everything myself now that I can afford it

I don't see a downside.

>getting punished for working

> what if my goblins have gainz?

Hello OP, what steps have you taken since the last time you posted this?

>this pasta again

>Hello OP, what steps have you taken since the last time you posted this?

I have found a new job and started researching how to move out smoothly.

Still no gf tho

Your never going to make it beta cuck.

>itt op realizes he is his own gains goblin

>buying your own food
>punished

Well fuck, apparently all mature adults are basically self-flagellating 24/7.

If you want people to take you seriously - your parents included - you need to act seriously.

>Having to waste almost a paycheck a month on food when I could be saving and investing that money

Yeah real fair

Because they didn't spend money on you while you were growing up. You sound like an entitled little shit. They should kick your ass out.

well you arent saving or investing anything now anyway

Wow thanks for fulfilling your responsibilities, not only moral but legal

I really appreciate not getting starved after my parents willingly decided to conceive me! How thoughtful

>waste
>buying something you want and need to improve your life

Either this is b8, or you're a fucking retard.

You have the ability and free time to post on Veeky Forums from a 1st world country.

Don't even read the sticky, just run away from home and kill yourself.

Invest this imaginary money in a bicycle

Faggot

Jesus fucking Christ on caps what the fuck op

how in the fuck did you get to be this insanely self centered little bitch? do you think the world owes you something? that you're somehow special in any way?

man the fuck up

Shitty troll thread report and hide.