2000 calories per cup

>2000 calories per cup

Honestly would there be a big downside to introducing gasoline to a bulk?

Only a cup can't do much harm, can it?

Naw man, it'll give you a shit ton of energy too.

i mean its a good way to fuel up but youll end up getting gassed during cardio bro

Swallowing gasoline can cause a wide range of problems for vital organs. Symptoms of gasoline poisoning may include:

difficulty breathing
throat pain or burning
burning in the esophagus
abdominal pain
vision loss
vomiting with or without blood
bloody stools
dizziness
severe headaches
extreme fatigue
convulsions
body weakness
loss of consciousness

1 cup is nothing brah, you'll be fine. PLUS since it's gas you'll no longer need preworkout.

The only downside is ALL THE PUSSY YOU'LL BE PULLING IN

You'd probably have to be on GOGAD for stuff like this. I'm sure just a cup a day would be fine.

I've been putting a shot of high-octane in my protein shake for the past week. Since I started I've been throwing up a lot, and I've lost 15 pounds. It's completely fucked up my bulk

>Only a cup can't do much harm
NAW BRUH YOUR BODY'S A MACHINE
Make sure it's premium. Get dat dere high octane for a good pump.

Make sure you get lead-free OP.

let us know your gains per gallong ratio

You forgot sick gains and instant 315 bench

A gram of uranium is about 20 billion cal.

>Not doing GOUAD
>Making it

Pick one

A cup of diesel will help gains and is more mpg

Nowhere does it state dieing

>diesel helping with gains

maybe if you are some fat fuck. diesel is the same as sugar, it just looks affective at the beginning but will give you a belly.

while high-octane will give you fast energy and you can fucking lift things up which will give you ultra high gains at the end.

It's called MODERATION

SHE NEEDS PREMIUM DUDE! PREMIUM!

gotta start with 1 mL and build up.

This is phelps secret

yeah this explains why truck drivers are so fat. it's because they drink this shit all day long

Its great, user, just sad that you made a thread about it instead of just doing it and now you spilled the beans, since were on that road already you should drink a cup with some horse oats, its literally better than any sterioids

>loss of vision
What the fuck

what are the macros?

CMON 4 CUPS
YOU FUEL BIG YOU GET BIG

No pain no gain bro
Don't be a fucking pussy

Somebody screen cap this shit now

>only 1 cup

LIGHTWEIGHT

>being this new

fuck you

>source: gainsgoblin.com

laughing like an asthmathic seal, thanks anons

sauce on pic?

that's not sauce, it's petroleum :^)

no but really, what would happen if you had 1ml of gasoline every day?

not gains and whatnot. what would it do to your, i'm assuming, liver and kidneys

do you develop cancer or something, or does shit just stop working

Drink pic related, its the same thing with less dying. Unless you get diabetes.

Basically 4 cups of sugar, but super easy to drink.

>do you develop cancer
Its a carcinogen

WHATEVER IT TAKES GOD DAMMIT
right babe?

Jesus christ. I'm so glad i dont live in MURICA.

1ml is so little that it would only be detrimental in a really long term probably.

The dosage makes the poison.

I can actually not even fathom myself drinking just a sip of this, but it gets even worse when I think about the fact that there are people out there who enjoy this treat probably once or twice a week

I'm getting sick just by looking at it and I'm not even cutting

More protein than one scoop.

Imagine adding like 8 scoops of powdered jew to this, and having it be your only source of calories for the day.

Hmmm.....

>caring about muh environment
>not drinking superior leaded gasoline

Enjoy your micro cracks not getting filled with glorious molten lead, pleb.

>once or twice a week
That's actually probably a low estimate

I'd do it.

This place is extra shit lately

Abos make huge gains on it so go for it user.

Lmao

Good luck getting enough U235 (aka the good stuff) to make sufficient gains for the money.

I'm about 90% of the way to completing my zippe centrifuge but I'm having trouble getting the rotor to fire fast enough.

Thinking of packing it all in and just breeding PU242 from natural uranium.

Yeah OP sounds like a good idea

>Diesel for bulk
>High octane for cut
Got it. Didn't even read the sticky anyways.

You might as well try cross fit with that attitude

That'll surely give you an EXPLOSIVE physique, dudemanlmao.

Should I drink 87 octane or 91 octane?

this is funny because i was reading a first aid army training manual and the guy said to drink 2-3 tabelspoons of gasoline or kerosine to rid of parasites if no medications are available.

93 or better

87 if you're a Miata or some other piece of chit.
91 if anything worth considering.

Does the human body have any capacity to extract calories from gasoline?

Just get thorium 232, make it undergo neutron capture which will turn rapidly into protactinium 233. Then only a short wait for uranium 233, a much better alternative for GOUAD

>250g of sugar

Look at this weakling. Whatever it takes to leave humanity behind faggot.

You'll get gassy

Humans may not have the digestive enzymes,
but this is not a problem if you're leaving humanity behind...

Kill yourself

You should have been aborted 12 years ago when you were a foetus

how in the fuck is there so much sodium?

They add salt.

SHOO SHOO GAINZ GOBLIN

When you LIFT like a monster you gotta DRINK like one, CMON. PREMIUM gas SUPPLEMENTS

Can I achieve this in 3 years?

from the tears of starving africans

Still better than DNP

I appreciate this post

No pain no gain you lightweight pussy

Uranium is probably better, as recommended by Mark Isotoe

I actually once drank a small cup of gasoline. It's quite tasty only gave me insane burps for the rest of the day. In hindsight I should have tried lighting the burps on fire but didnt think of that back then

>2000 calories per cup
>look at me mom I'm bulking gonna look like Ronnie in about two forevers
Meanwhile I'm on that uranium getting 155714230440000 kcal a cup. Stay small bitch nigga.

>vision loss
dude this is how you get massive gains in your other 4 senses

gains goblin pls go

>saturated fat 54g
>270%
holy fuck how does someone eat this shit

>gasoline
>tasty
it smells like shit, I can't imagine it tasting any decent

What the fuck would actually happen if you'd get some of that uranium? How many calories worth of uranium can you get without dying? If you could get like 20k and don't lift you would put on multiple pounds of fat out of a gram or so of uranium right?

You'd get radiation poisoning and no gains. The amount of calories in something doesn't mean shit if your body can't break it down for energy and the human body sure as fuck doesn't run on radiation.

>human body
kek

Why are you thoriumfags so obnoxious

Now get off my Veeky Forums

>not diesel

Why would you drink the processed trash when you can drink the more pure stuff?

I think some kind of biological mumbojumbo dictates that you cannot use those calories for whatever reason, so taking a wild guess, you'd probably just shit your gram of uranium right out.
This is of course provided you don't die of radiation poisoning or some other stupid nerd shit.

I actually had a boring moment and solved the world's hunger problems, but it's kinda impossible because you cannot trust the Africans and Indians and Chinks to no breed like horny rabbits even while they're dying of uranium poisoning instead of hunger, pic related.

>solving world hunger with uranium
well that'd work... maybe not in the way we intend it to but there'll be more food left over for sure

For you lightweights out there, you know that maybe have weak stomachs, maybe you can only do 2 cups

2 cups is about 4000 calories, so there's your 4000, but you know, 4000 cmon

so basically what I do is, I do the top dose which is 4 cups but you know, I'm still not happy with 4 cups because I always have to overdo everything, have to, can't do what everyone else is doing

>only 90 cals per glass
>high sodium for max electrolytes
Drink 1 cup of this shit after a run boys

It reads like a drug commercial.

Some of the questions I see on Veeky Forums are so retarded that I can't tell if they're genuine or b8.

>he doesn't do GOGAD

My grandfather was an executive for Shell Oil for Latin America, when they were traveling in one of those countries my grandmother got a tapeworm.

At the time there wasn't much they could do to treat tapeworms, she was prescribed by her doctor to drink gasoline.

My grandfather had to get specially made unleaded gas for her to drink, which she drank for about a month.

Killed the tapeworm, didn't kill her.

As long as you limited your intake everyday it won't kill you

So all it takes for this to be an actual thing is to get unleaded gas?

>this car
>natty
lmao dyel, show pics, I bet u look like renault twingo

Yeah, then again the content of gasoline could be different now than it was back then (but you'd think it'd be more toxic back then than now)
I'm not sure if she drank more than a tablespoon at a time or something like that, it's not like she was downing cups of it at a time haha.