OFFICIAL Veeky Forums BRAINLET IDENTIFIERS

>Hitler was elected by the Germans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8QrnZfsirvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>uses the term brainlet

>I suppose I'm a bit of a Russiaboo. I just have a thing for based countries like that who have always opposed degeneracy and fought for European Christendom.

>Russia lost 20 million soldiers

>Germany started the first World War

>this thread

>wow islam is so great muhammad made the arabs so civilized and prosperous

>Da Jows were kicked out every where, therefore they are bad.
Make a ponder

>white nationalism is anti/american!

>unironically identifies as antifa
>unironically compares themselves to the Allied soldiers

>tfw commies, liberals and numale anarchists identify with William T. Sherman and George S. Patton
The fucking hilarity

Examples of this? I wanna have a laugh today.

>The Holocaust didn't happen
>The Holocaust happened but the numbers are extremely inflated
>DA JOOZ are responsible for everything bad

>Byzantines were Romans
>Jesus existed
>The japanese nuclear bombs were unnecessary
>literally any/all pagan larpers
>Amerinds weren't superior to wh*toids

Only the pagan larp is brainlet tier

t. Turd

>Byzantines were Romans
S-s-stop! J-just let me have my Byzanboner!

>Caesar was a power hungry tyrant who didn't care for Rome and just wanted a crown, I know this because female historians and HG Wells told me

t. Jew

>Communism can work!

>Ho Chi Minh was an okay guy

>stalinism was a necessary evil that developed russia and saved europe

>Russia would be unindustrialized backward serf state without the bolshevik revolution

If we apply the same standards of historical verification to Jesus that we do to any other historical figure from ~2000, there is no denying that he existed.

>Europe would be backward barbarians if they didn't convert of christianity

by that standard, Achilles and Hercules were real.
So was Thor.

Oh, you mean that there were a lot of books that have his name in the historical record?

So, if we look at the single text with the second most copies after the gospels, it's the Iliad.

As such, do you propose that it's a historical fact that Hermes led the Greeks out of Troy to preserve the war effort, and that Paris chose Aphrodite as the prettiest one on the peak of Olympus?

He’s saying that people often question the existence of historical Jesus out of disdain for Christianity. The problem is there’s people who’s existence is even harder to verify and nobody ever questions them.

Like?

>pagans are just LARPers

based and epic redpill :D

Whatever you say, Ragnar
youtu.be/8QrnZfsirvM

>implying you can take people who say they're pagan today seriously

modern pagans are unironically larping.
pagans of the past were genuine belief.

Modern LARPagans even themselves don't understand/know what paganism is and interpret their own beliefs/understanding in it and this it's a fact.
Ask any larpagans what neo-paganism is and each one will have their own interpreation of it.
Some believe it's genuine religion of a specific deity, some think it's worship of nature not actually worship a diety, some think it's worship of ancestors etc. Only thing most agree with is "muh ancestors were cool n'shiet so im gonna praise them"

Paganism of past is a dead religion. Neo-paganism is mish-mash of autistic pseud garbage.

>I have met, listened to, and apprehended every single modern pagan on earth

Sure thing bub.

>implying real pagans still exist, outside of the jungle.

I already said
>Ask any larpagans what neo-paganism is and each one will have their own interpreation of it.
Go and ask any neo-pagan what it is and see for yourself. Especially those who think Varg is new age philosopher. You will be astonished.

Cyrus the Great is one that immediately comes to mind.

>america lost the vietnam war

>the vietnam war was a stalemate

>america won the vietnam war

>Hitler started ww2

>the vietnam conflict was a war

everyone knows its the illuminati. they're behind it all. why does everyone keep getting it wrong?

>thinking that the war against the US was the biggest achievement of the vietnamese army, not the war against Cambodia and China afterwards

>china was unified for 4000 years

>genocide is bad and doesn't work

Europe was better in the 19th century

>The Vietnam war was real

>Byzantines weren't Romans