What are some low calorie foods Veeky Forums. Excluding vegetables

What are some low calorie foods Veeky Forums. Excluding vegetables.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=12064344&ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
ambitiouskitchen.com/2013/09/2-ingredient-healthy-banana-bread-breakfast-cookies-with-delicious-add-ins/
carcin.oxfordjournals.org/content/20/12/2261.full
extranet.who.int/iris/restricted/bitstream/10665/108342/1/E70041.pdf
nature.com/nrendo/journal/v11/n7/full/nrendo.2015.76.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Excluding vegetables.

Don't do that.

Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower because FUCK YOU VEGETABLES = MASTER RACE

Water.

>low calorie foods
gum, mints, celery, semen, 02

500 kcal of ground beef has fewer kcals than 1000 kcals of whole grain bread.

Fruits and vegetables are a meme.

>The overall effect of the 10-week period without dietary fruits and vegetables was a decrease in oxidative damage to DNA, blood proteins, and plasma lipids, concomitantly with marked changes in antioxidative defence.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=12064344&ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

>500 kcal of ground beef has fewer kcals than 1000 kcals of whole grain bread.

wot?

I didn't fucking stutter.

> 500

I mean, he's not wrong.

>whats heavier a kg of steel or a kg of feathers?

Feathers are lighter

These are the people giving you nutrition advice.

>junk
hot sauce
diet coke
zero-calorie water flavoring
low-calorie hot cocoa mix
low-calorie jello
sugar-free jam
halo top
extra dessert delights gum
shirataki noodles

>not junk
banana 'ice-cream'
banana + oatmeal 'cookies'
mashed cauliflower
turkey bologna
egg whites
shrimp

What's wrong with snacking on veggies?

Cut up carrots are delicious.

Steel, because they both fall at the same speed as a vacuum

Frozen ants.

I'd say chicken and lean beef.

But hes definatly stupid.

>banana + oatmeal 'cookies'
>not junk
>banana + oatmeal 'cookies'
> 'cookies'
pic unrelated

ambitiouskitchen.com/2013/09/2-ingredient-healthy-banana-bread-breakfast-cookies-with-delicious-add-ins/
You blend up equal parts oatmeal and banana and throw it in an oven. Not junk.

Never go full retard. The people doing "fruit and vegetables depletion" were literally eating more vegetables (carrots and potatoes) and whole grains than they were at baseline. Here's a better one

carcin.oxfordjournals.org/content/20/12/2261.full

>The results of this study indicate that consumption of a diet that significantly increased vegetable and fruit intake from a diverse number of botanical families resulted in significant reductions in markers of oxidative cellular damage to DNA and lipids.

>grains are "vegetables"
>markers

contrast that with actual rates of oxidization of DNA etc. while you shut your whore mouth and let grown ups talk, kiddo.

Lmao. What did you think the other study used, retard? You're embarrassing yourself. And I never said grains are vegetables. Learn to read.

>Eating fruits and vegetables are bad for you

What the fuck is this thread?

Just eat a set level of calories and make sure the food is varied. This shit is not hard. I just cut 30 lbs of my bulk off in less than three months by eating eggs, butter, carrots, celery, sugar snap peas, chicken, greek yogurt, berries, peanut butter, bell peppers, sliced turkey, and protein powder

this
is a reference to a video

>still doesn't understand the difference between markers and direct measurements
>needs to have it pointed out again.

>claims "starches" are "antioxidant vegetables" tries to pretend he didn't when he gets laughed out of the thread

kk, kiddo, qq some more.

Whole grains, carrots, and potatoes are starches and they all contain antioxidants, retard. Why don't you tell me what you mistakenly believe the difference is and how it is relevant to these studies? I can't wait to get another good laugh from your ignorance.

He claimed you said starches = antioxidants. Not that starchy foods cant contain them.

Regardless, all 3 are shitty foods. There are better, healthier and tastier foods out there.

Grapes, nuts, strawberries, blueberries etc..

His illiteracy is not my problem, but healthy dietary patterns typically emphasize diversity. Different foods tend to have different health benefits thanks to their varying phytochemical profiles.

extranet.who.int/iris/restricted/bitstream/10665/108342/1/E70041.pdf

>It is important to eat as wide a variety as possible of different plant foods to ensure an intake of all these protective substances.

Take whole grains for example

nature.com/nrendo/journal/v11/n7/full/nrendo.2015.76.html

WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER

nothing beats a cold cucumber out of the fridge
I fucking love cucumbers