I need some solid advice Veeky Forums

I need some solid advice Veeky Forums.

In my teens I was anorexic. During my recovery process I stabilised around 140lbs at 5'7", but I didn't do it properly, I didn't do it professionally. I only ended up switching one ED for another, grew depressed and began overeating, ballooning up to 225lbs in 2 years
I'm 24 now and I've since sorted out my mental health and I've learned a lot about nutrition, using food for energy and not for comfort, and I'm eating very well and working out at the gym 4-5 times a week. So far I'm 33lbs down and physically I feel amazing, but externally I'm ravished by deep, shining stretchmarks scars all over and am awaiting the inevitability of saggy skin.

How the fuck am I supposed to cope with the fact that even if I make it, even if I get down to my goal weight and put on a substantial amount of muscle and look and function amazingly, that I'll always be 'lesser' because of the permanency of what I've inflicted on myself in the past.
It just seems too cruel. I'll always be defective. I'll never become the kind of woman I dreamed of becoming externally. I'll always be unattractive with my clothes off. Bikinis, cute underwear, sleevless tops, they're all off the table for me. No man will ever REALLY find me physically attractive. How do I cope with this reality?

Get tan and/or surgery
Also
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Scars and stretchmarks is not going to be a dealbreaker and If it is then he is not the right kind of guy :)

desu all you gotta do is just bend over and spread your ass... stretchmark thoughts will go out the window

Unfortunately the whole thing about tans covering stretchmarks is a myth. The scars don't really take to the pigment and become even more visible than if you're pale. Also I don't want to look like a leather bag.

Would they bother you, personally?

Can we see a sample of yours?
I'm a grill of your height as well and ballooned up to over 200 pounds and am also 24. I had really bad deep noticeable stretchmarks on my arms stomach and thighs, but with time and lots cocoa butter they are almost invisible now and I'm not insecure being naked anymore. There might be hope for you still.

first of all congrats on making it out of nervosa a lot of people don't
stretch marks fade over time
i've got them from being a fat fuck, i myself couldn't rightly complain
a full figure (and not being mentally ill, well done) are far more important

if you want to look good to strangers consider a spray tan perhaps?
in private it doesn't matter

Be my gf

Ill treat u well

Life is permanently damaging.

You're hyper-sensitive attitude will be much more unattractive than any stretchmarks. Hell, I've seen some chicks that had them kinda spider web out all shiny. It can be pretty cute.

Just focus on making your shit better and don't sweat the dumb little things.

>tfw no perfectly imperfect self-conscious qt gf

hey op ex-ednos girl here you sound incredibly pathetic

that inferiority complex mindset and caring about what some randos think is probably what kept the ed thoughts going

>How do I cope with this reality?
why don't you try to cope with THIS *unzips shitpost*

look mom I was mean to a girl on the internet and it felt AWESOME

Imagine what your quality of life would be if you were just born a big titty asian.

Sure. These are them now under flash. They're look a lot worse irl desu, especially when I stand up and they wrinkle.

Goddamnit.

WOW SO BAD WHO FUCKING CARES

are you sure you don't still have body dysmorphia

Gurl that's hardly noticeable

just be my gf already dam.

I heard semen is good for the skin. Ima give u a steady supply and make ur skin glistening don't worry gurl

Wear your stretch marks with pride. They are proof of your accomplishment.

No ones gonna give a fuck

Most guys won't care anyway

Post body pics

thats not bad at all, tanning really does fade them

>Belly looks just like that
>Can't tell due to body hair
Feels good man

It wouldn't bother me :)

Idc. Almost everyone has imperfections. Would not put me off. Would bang if you look generally fit

I have shit acne scars on my face. I'm very insecure about them and I'm getting sublative laser treatments to get rid of them. I asked people how bad the scars were before and they never noticed. I had a girl send me nudes and she said to not mind the stretch marks on her ass. I didn't notice any stretch marks. I realized that people take in the whole picture, not the little parts, like scars and stuff. Look at Ray liotta, nigga got scars. Same with Brad Pitt and Lawrence fishburne. Niggas got acne scars but still became actors and leading men. I know it's different for women but I've been there. My shit is all on my face so my shit is well advertised. If you get fitter, the scarring and loose skin is just the placeholder of complaints that your fatness used to be. Many men won't mind them if you're working on becoming fit. We've all got something about us to complain about. But complaining is more unattractive than the scars, marks, and fat ever were. I've learned that now