I got mugged at gunpoint last night

I got mugged at gunpoint last night.

You know all that posturing and bullshit tough guys talk about what they'd do if someone pulled a gun on them? It all flies out the window when you're looking down the barrel of a gun. Your 4/3/2/1 lifts? They don't matter at all.

How do you translate gym work to self-defense against a firearm? I'd rather not get my shit stolen like that again.

Other urls found in this thread:

nononsenseselfdefense.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=A6X0dDq1JBo
youtu.be/u-eP7BrnxnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a fucking gun.
If you don't have the balls to pull a gun on someone armed, you don't have the balls to do anything but give the armed person your cash.

Step off the X, draw your weapon, shoot the faggot.

Three gun is a sport. So is IDPA.

This is why fight fags are retarded you can punch bullets

Take off your pants and underwear it suprisingly turns off robbers

Grab the gun next time
Also what the fuck do you carry with you that gets you mugged ? I have nothing in my pockets besides my keys and a lighter

>implying I haven't been waiting for an opportunity to die
I'd grab for the gun and beat his ass if I get it, get shot and bleed out if I don't

Stay out of sketchy areas next time.

My phone and backpack, which had a bike lock, a couple books, and a 3DS in it.

I have to ride through one to get to my apartment. Don't really have a choice.

Just say no. What, someone's going to kill you for your phone and spend the rest of their life in prison?

They're taking your shit because they think you're a pussy, walk away.

>3DS in it.

The key to beating an armed mugger is no longer giving a shit about your life
>tfw got rejected by enough women recently that I'd punch a mugger in the face or die trying

Have a tracker for your phone
Then just go to to the guys house and call the cops
Or burn it down, whatever you prefer

>implying niggers won't kill you for $20

>Try to alarm them by getting sexual
>They panic and shoot you
that worked out well

Buy a pistol, get CPL, train at the range. When someone tries to come up to you like that and pulls a gun absolutely blow them away. One less degenerate.

fight back, the vast majority of muggers are scared shitless of any conflict. They tend to not have the mentality of dealing with someone who won't back down.

Goddamn, I'll bet that mugger was pissed when he found Pokemon Y instead of a laptop.

You train speed and awareness.
I've had a gun put up to my temple before, while I was drunk and high af - and the only reason I couldn't react is exactly because I was Drunk and high.

Awareness is key - don't let them get the drop on you; guns are extremely linear weapons, the slightest trajectory change will result in a miss.

This can't be trained in the gym; however the rest comes from working out:

Speed/Coordination - the knowledge of the space around you and how to move your body in it, will allow you to evade the bullet trajectory and close in on your opponent

Strength - this will allow you to wrestle/direct the gun away from yourself using minimal grip, all while pounding the everliving shit out of the cocksucker's adams apple

Stamina - this will not only allow you to continually be in motion, and to escape the situation, but will also increase your chances of being able to handle the backup mugger waiting on his boy. Also, a slower/stationary target is easier to hit obv.

Really it just comes down to physics, and being alert.

Yeah, I had been playing Monster Hunter with a friend on campus.

>Phone gets stolen
>Go to the guy's house and call the cops

How do I train myself to react aggressively in a situation like that though? My mind went completely out the window when I saw him pull a gun. I didn't have the clarity of mind to do anything else.

>mugger points gun at you
>give him your money and phone
>open backpack to give him everything inside
>grab a 5 pound plate and hurl it towards mugger
>mugger is disoriented and stunned
>perform skull crush

was that so hard, OP?

>3DS
nigga you weren't mugged, that shit was just confiscated by the autism police

Everyone reacts that way the first time a gun's pulled on them - not to humblebrag but the only reason I didn't make a move is b/c the guy cocked the pistol before he pushed the barrel against my temple, I was sitting on a low couch and he was standing to my left, and I was highly intoxicated - thus slow and uncoordinated. So Alertness of your environment is really the thing you should train first and foremost.

Reacting shouldn't be aggressive, because aggression is sloppy and with a weapon it can turn on you quick. You should take a martial art, which will train you to think goal-oriented while under duress like pain and fast-paced body motion. The goal is to take him down while not being in the path of the bullet; and this can be accomplished only when not aggressive. Aggression will help you beat the shit out of him, but in the process may just as easily get you shot. Save it for after you take the gun away, and he's on the ground eating your boot heel. Then stomp away.

First, this: nononsenseselfdefense.com/

Then, take a real combat and self preservation based martial art. Like MCMAP, Krav Maga, etc.

You don't. You move somewhere that isn't a shithole.

>real combat and self preservation based martial art. Like MCMAP, Krav Maga, etc.
You mean commando LARP? Sure that'll work out great.

Why did you stop? You should have walked past him

Easy, posture more. Talk big. Talk down to them. Show them you mean business. Do not fool around.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6X0dDq1JBo

Or this:

if you have a smartphone download the tracking program, Prey. Go with police to the retard who took your phone, bam get all your shit back

>hey guy gimme all your shit
>"IMMA FUCK U UP I GOT A 6/6/6/6
>get shot
Nice advice, but some people prefer to have applicable solutions.

lol niggers have killed innocent people for MUCH less. Source: Chicago.

Jesus Christ, just give them the money and swallow the humiliation. This shit is gonna get you killed.

TOPKEK

/k/ fag here.
You don't self defense against a gun. Period.
Your belongings or our pride is not worth your life.
Chances are he was some drug addict or some drunk gangbanger who doesn't care if you live or die.
All your hard work does not go out the window just because someone else has made poor life decisions. Chances are that person will be dead or in prison for the rest of his life within the next few years.
Whilst you have a long, loving life ahead of you. Trust me op I grew up in inner city Chicago and have been mugged a few times once at gunpoint.
Don't let it get you down, that feeling of "feeling small or weak" will fade away shortly. Whereas his life decisions will be the end of him. Any other replies in this thread are need weeboos with no life experience or are Internet tough guys. Keep your head up op. And don't make bad decisions that could cost you your life. Like said mugger.
/thread

Same poster here. I didn't see all the idiot replies telling you to "grab the gun, or get your own and draw on him". Take these replies to /k/ and see what they have to say lol. If he has a gun on you, chances are he has no trigger dis. You're lucky if he doesn't negligently shoot you on accident even if you stay calm and move slow, let alone be an idiot and try and move fast and pull your gun on him lol. Kids in this thread I swear.
Again op, make smart decisions and keep your head up. We're all here to better ourselves right? Makes no difference if you're dead.

They won't kill you over a few dollars
>be me, 19 year old Australian in Chicago
>sitting outside after leaving a club (fake ID)
>2 black guys crouch next to me
>talk to me and ask if I want to come to a party, show me a poster
>lie "nah, I don't have any money"
>one dude gets pissed "give me your phone and watch"
>"no"
>"I'll fucking stick you bro, I'm packing"
>on a fairly busy street, I know not even niggas are this dumb
>stay silent
>they literally just get up and leave
>I still walk very briskly in the opposite direction just in case
100% srs

ITT: people ignorant of the 21 foot rule

Op these posters want you to die

My situation was was different.

>11 at night
>empty street in a slow part of town, no cars
>guy has a gun to my head

>doesn't know how to beat the Tueller drill

Be me, grew up in inner city chicago.
Best friend was stabbed 5 times for a fucking Gameboy and a few dollars.
You're lucky they didn't just jump you and break all your ribs in front of that "busy street" kid.
This isn't Australia bud, nigs WILL kill you for anything and everything.
Don't be naive.

>3DS

fuckin kek

what game was in it?

It's faster to act then react

/thread

>5lb
Haha pussy. Real men carry a 45lb plate in their purse wherever they go.

Monster Hunter 4U

best posts

>Australia
lol
You're not in Australia anymore kid, get some fucking street smarts. You got lucky, and it was on a busy street. Desparate people will kill someone over $20.

AMERICA YES

>implying i don't want to die

rip

You follow this guys advice Honestly if you think you have any way to resist at a gun pointed at you, you don't know how firearms work. There is no situation where reacting is a good idea, unless you somehow end up putting yourself in a place where you fight or die. And even then, its not like the movies kid, one fraction of a second and you are fucked, you won't be able to dodge or survive and it wont be a quick clean death, you'll probably bleed out scared and alone in a filthy street while by passers take pictures with their phones and say "omg call the ambulance"

Way to trigger me OP
>Friend got held up at knife point 4 years ago for his phone. A fucking phone.
>Told the guy to get fucked tried to act tough
>Got shot, the guy ran didn't even take his phone
>Got caught straight away, did this infront of 5+ people
22 years of life down the drain over a piece of plastic. Ignore everyone else op. Give the attacker your shit and move on.

Ignore retarded posts about being tough/fighting back/pull your own gun. Seriously. Bluffing your life over a 3DS/wallet with some cash and cards in it?? If it's some hard ass high as fuck or someone who just doesn't care for consequences like life in prison you die for about 300 bucks... Seriously that's like a days salary for full time work,you want to gamble 40, 50, 60 years of YOUR life for a few bucks?? It sucks bro, but just give the shit and move on. The tough guys telling you to posture either haven't been in that situation themselves so don't realise the survival instinct taking over or will soon be dead from acting tough in a scenario they shouldn't have been in

>held up at knife point
>got shot

Something doesn't add up here.

Here is the correct answer.

a you carry a gun.
someone pulls a gun on you, your throw your wallet on the ground. when they go to pick it up, you fucking kill them with your gun.

chances are after they get your wallet they will shoot you anyways.

Have no idea why I said knife point. Felt stressed even typing it.

>give them stuff
>pull out gun and shoot them in the back as they flee
:^)

That's assuming they're retarded and don't exit pointing their gun at you.

Seriously you all need to get checked for autism.

this

don't try to fight a guy with a knife or a gun, you'll die. i've had people say knives are just a bluff, but in the heat of the moment he might change his mind. don't fuck around.

Carry a dummy wallet with enough cash and useless cards in it to keep them busy if not satisfied. Don't carry your damn 3DS or anything else that isn't necessary with you if you have to go through a sketchy neighborhood. Take the bare necessities to minimize loss. Act scared shitless after tossing the wallet and run, leaving them to think they got what they wanted. Having a gun will help if they come for your ass but obviously never play hero.

>crackhead mugging someone for 20$
>not retarded
Piece one only

I'd just get my katana out
Who's laughing, now?

Who the fuck ever said that being strong is good against guns? That's literally retarded.

youtu.be/u-eP7BrnxnU

This entire channel is pretty decent on explaining what to do if you absolutely need to in somewhat "realistic" ways. You can get an idea of a disarm that is possible. But you need the muscle memory.

ITT: Keyboard warriors acting tough.

L O L
O
L

>living in such a shithole that this is necessary

Not everyone is rich fuccboi

Meditation.

Just as you train the body, you must train the mind.

I make 2100/mo before tax m8. The problem is your country is shit.

All you need is a pipe bomb

a doctor in my country makes 800 euros

again, not everyone is rich, fuck boy

Prerty much nobody on fit says they'd fight a gun, even when it's just a bar fight 90% of fit responses unabashedly say they would run away. Even most fightfags admit they'd run if it was 2 on 1,

Probably only jackie chan would fight against a gun

hmm. say i had a gun and i get robbed. should i give the guy my shit, then, as hes running, shoot him in the fucking back?

he wouldn't run away back turned, he would aim it at you until he turns a corner

and you'd be shooting a person who has committed a crime but it would not be an act of self defense as you would no longer be in harms way, so you'd probably go to jail too

What kind of shit hole country you live in where doctors only make 800 euros a month?

ill stick you bro, im packing??? BULLSHIT ALERT.

niggers dont say either of those things.

HAHAHAHA

THIS PICTURE FUCK

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

>they took his 3ds

I feel sad.

id just give up anything not worth dying for. I have a friend of a friend of a friend that has a carry permit, he was mugged and gave up his shit. when the mugger started to walk away the friend of a friend of a friend pulled out his carry piece and called the dude a nigger so he would turn back around. friend friend friend put 3 .45 cal hps center mass, i guess the dude only had to talk to the cops for like 45 min and went home, he said he slept like a baby. feels good man.

>tfw no concealed carry in my cucktry

that's too bad. can you carry a knife or ice pick or something? i dont like it when people are'nt allowed to defend themselves with weapons if they choose to.

>doesn't carry a pistol and a knife

>tfw more likely to get struck by lightning than murdered in my country.

nigger please, any jump boy will always leave with his pistol trained on you before he can turn a corner

Literally I want to know who this semen demon is.

/THREAD

/ALSO THREAD . . .

>a dummy wallet
Holy fuck I need some fresh air this autism is too much

literally my ex-girlfriend

That's what you get for not listening to rap. You would know not to get caught slippin. Punk

OP where are you from?

Yeah but she was thicc tho

>How do you translate gym work to self-defense against a firearm?
You absolutely don't. If all a guy wants is your wallet, just be chill and give it up. Unless, and only unless, you may happen to have a gun as well.
Literally every person that says they's they'll do anything but get dick shrinkingly afraid is lying or delusional.
I'm not even gonna read the stupidity that I know is ITT.

>living in a country where crime happens

why haven't you moved to Japan yet? Security were called to my building because a delivery man was knocking on a door too loud lmao