SELL ALL ALTCOINS NOW. THIS WILL CONTINUE TILL HARDFORK

No one wants to keep their money in alt coins when BEST gains come frkm hardfork. If you dont get out NOW your alt coins will just keep dropping and dropping till hardfork which is still far away in crypto time. Serious best advice youll get here otherwise watch your portfolio die

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/916495793854414848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

true

no larp, everyone sell your alt. bitcoin will go up to 10k one day and all your alts become insta down 90%

Btc is obviously going past 6000 and as long as it goes up due to fork alts will tumble. You are retarded if you keep shitcoins

Sell your ass hole o.o.
I'm holding FOREVER.

but muh ICOs

they will use this HF tactic again until people don't care about HF freecoin anymore

Not fucking selling my Link.

WILL THIS BTC SHIT EVER END???
God the cryptomarket would be so much better without this trash coin

yeah man you're right. I should sell low and buy BTC at ATH, you're a true adviser ;)

i dont think he's saying necessarily buy BTC, just that altcoins will continue plummeting until the hardfork, and he's probably right about that.

Personally I've been selling off all my bags over the last few days, mostly for a small profit thankfully, and just holding ETH, which may be in for a juicy 20%+ spike soon

god are alts really going to be dead for two whole fucking months because of this dumb fucking hardfork? it was miserable when people were selling alts for bitcoin cash

honestly fuck bitcoin, getting so sick of its bullshit, make these faggots do an ico or something (they won't because nobody would fucking buy it) it's going to kill crypto

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/916495793854414848

Fork wont lead to an alt like BCH
no difficulty readjustment will make one of the two ded.

I can't wait for Bitcoin to finally pop, we need real companies running this shit show, not this shitty speculative worthless shitcoin.

alts will start a new bullcycle right after the fork.

lisk might be the one leading it.. it's got a juicy rebrand going like NEO had right after the first fork.

First guy who understands that. Hardfork is doing shit. No free money like bitcoin cash, you even be able to get your conversion fees back :)

what are you talking about faggot! it's the best coin. why do you think it's getting attacked by the big boys? You think Goldman is going to come after you faggot ass ARK? Jesus fucking christ!

you are a hysterical little faggot

no user, it's still going to go on the market then get delisted once it dies

This fork shit isn't for like 2 fucking weeks why is this already happening

Its not the best coin, its literally the horse and cart of crypto, its just the original. I'm sick of the instability it causes the market.

Bitcoin, please slow down.

I know it's hard, but they want you to sell your alts. They were testing the market last bull run in July. Right when all the Veeky Forums fags are out of alts... wew

price moving up right now isnt JUST because of the hardfork $$$$
it's also because of a bitcoin ETF in the works.

I totally missed this fork. What are we forking into and when?

its not "the best coin" for any reason other than being first to market though, it's the flagship namebrand coin of crypto, that's literally it. It's like what does your BTC actually do? what project are the BITCOIN team working on? Absolutely nothing. It has value because we pretend it has value, it's a flawed system. At least other blockchains actually (or attempt to) build functional projects that address real problems or improve efficiency.

Bitcoin needs to fuck off and die.

you must be retarded. It's being "attacked" by the big boys because it's the most valuable coin and the "influencer" of the cryptomarket. Do you really think Goldman Sachs is afraid of bitcoins technology? GTFO of Veeky Forums

pretty sure you're replying to satire lads