Anyone ever try to pick up girls while shirtless to show off gains?

anyone ever try to pick up girls while shirtless to show off gains?

youtube.com/watch?v=8EQDDdgjJDQ

I'm a virgin and a skinnyfat low test loser

Wow, he attracted underage girls.

This fitness thing might be just what I needed after all.

goodness it's been so long since I've seen pedobear
I was reminiscing about him a few days ago actually

More shit posts newfags just keep coming

KEK REKT EM XD!

fist bump, fellow elder faggot! :D

before this thread blows up keep in mind this dude has a 9/10+ face
if he was under an 8/10 like most of you uglets girls would walk right past him, let this be another reminder that face is EVERYTHING no matter how ripped you are.

Wooohoo he got her number! He really picked her up didn't he!! What a beast wow

I love it when people post that picture
He tells the reporter about him not needing to bulk up because in modelling all they care about is his face, which is very true
Then people on here post it in relation to getting girls which is way out of context, dont get me wrong girls are more superficial than guys and care more about looks than guys do but that picture and quote is way out of context

this video just proved charisma > aesthetics
this guy's personality was worse than a rock

His name is basically Matrix but with a lisp
>Matwix

>Why lift weights when it's all about your face?
>Why lift weights
>Why

Confirmed for missing the point entirely.

He lives on, user.

>implying you cucks dont lift for girls
dont even try to lie

I lift for girls yeah, ofc i do
Point however is that guy is a model and is talking about his career, being big doesnt matter to him in his career because its all about the face
If you think all you need to get a girl is a good looking face then you sir are very mistaken, you need to be smart, fit, good looking, tall, charming, successful and all that other shit sher puts on her list aswell

Only retarded tweens think that lifting will actually get you girls. You're doing it wrong.

It won't if you are a fucking autist

It wont even if youre not a fucking autist mate
Feel free to poke holes in this all you want but im not autistic and im having shit luck when it comes to girls
Lifting has made som difference sure but not at all in the way i wanted it to, i want to be able to get a girl when i choose to. pick her up when i want to and have her be attracted naturally
Girls arent like that, you need to work for her to become attracted to you since she is flooded with guys all around.

You've never talked to a girl, I can tell.

"I'm not autistic."
"I want to be able to get any woman I want with the snap of my fingers."

You don't need to "work" you need to be confident. As I can clearly see you aren't as you feel the need to justify yourself on a chinese-waterboarding forum.

>"I want to be able to get any woman I want with the snap of my fingers."
Thats not what i said at all, i want to be able to get A girl out on a date when i choose to, like lets say i feel like tonight is a good night for a date so i want to be able to get a date for tonight.
As it stands this is downright impossible

Im not justifying myself, im using my own perdicament to disprove your claim that lifting and simply being non-autistic could get you girls. Id say these are two important pieces of a bigger puzzle that you need to finish in order to get girls

It's not fucking rocket science bro. You get her number, you arrange a date to meet, if she doesn't reply then move on to the next. You aren't playing chess.

I havent met a girl in almost 6 months who is single and still somewhat attractive mate, even the 6/10s got boyfriends
Im not looking for much, all i want is a dumb, cute slutty girl who is down to fuck but i digress
Point is you need lifting, looks, success, charisma and alot of luck to get the girls and thats barely scraping the surface of what you need

This. Muscle mass and leanness just add to an attractive FACE, tall HEIGHT and masculine FRAME. If you don't have these things you might as well LDAR now,

>they all denied him
LMAO ethnic theory denied its not over boyos