How come GFs always want to fucking go out to eat ?

They never just want to eat at home , every god damn night has to be a "special occasion " dinning out ? Just make a sandwich and eat at home

Plus my gf is gaining weight on me m8s

Eatin out is making her fat

>Gf loves cooking and is great at it.
>is rich and buys all this healthy or organic whole foods shit
>perma slow bulk while staying cut thanks to her
>even if I binge on her awesome food I don't get fat

feels good man i hit the jackpot.

All the fat in restaurant food is making her fat. Learn how to cook well and make impressive dishes

>GFs
Not one of mine has ever been like this.

because females have a SMALL brain, if you want to do something you have to say it

>having a gf

>having cute polish Veeky Forums gf
>hot accent
>cooks all the food
>cleans

We went out for dinner today as a special occasion to the most expensive place in the city. Spend $250 on steak and wine, she was amazing.

hey man my gf is polish too I'm the guy who wrote this

Polish gf's are the best

They have 0 discipline and are trying to hide the fact that they can't cook
More than half of the people under 30 can't cook to save their lives, that number gets even more depressing when you remive premade garbage and microwaves from counting as cooking

>Jackpot
>Married
No

You have 3 options either you learn how to cook good enough food so that your wallet doesn't get raped, you tell her to cook or you dump her fatass.

who the fuck said I was married

learn to read

Where did he say married you virgin manchild?

Fuck that moron, dude. Seal the deal put a ring on it.

>perma slow bulk
>he thinks slow bulking works

Take it from me, brother. You have got to fucking stop her now before its too late.
I saw my gf gain over 50 lbs in 2 years because I was too retarded to say anything. It was only 5 months ago that I mentioned she should be working on it.
I try to motivate her so much now, but i think she already fell over the precipice, she keeps gaining weight.

Stop her now before its too late, I was you 2 years ago.

Meme meal plans aren't the only way to get in shape theres thousands of food you can make to get where you want to be. Meal prepping is just a convenient way of doing it.

>he fell for the bulk and cut meme

w2c

I knew I should have tried talking to that Ukrainian girl in my class instead of that air force bunny damn it all!

>tfw modern women don't know how to or don't want to cook any more
>tfw when I visit my grandparents my grandma always makes food and coffee for my grandpa out of the good of her heart and asks if he wants anything else, and he just does the old man grunt to confirm
They're a dying breed.

put some pants on and tell her exactly what's for dinner. Drop if she refuses to eat at home.
After establishing a proper relation instead of being a beta provider, you can move on to taking your pants off and showing her whats for dinner.

>50lbs
its time to get off this train, user

wtf i hate gf now

It's the opposite with my gf. I want take away/eating out because i can't be fucked going shopping in the little free time i have nor doing the dishes

where do I find polish girls in the united states?

>reading comprehension

Underrated nostalgic grandparents post

I cant :(
Sometimes I go back and look at old pictures of her, like i'm doing right now, and hope that she will go back to the way she was. Its not easy.
Thinking about it almost brings me to tears sometimes.

Get 'caught' beating off to an old photo

>falling for the vaginal jew
>shilling out your money for the vaginal jew

the funny thing is the moment you break up with her she'll lose all that weight and be fucking chad next

you just cannot win with women

Because she is happy to have you and proud of having you and wants to show you to the world because bitches love bragging ?
Meh women aren't hard to understand , we are just stupid.

>Meh women aren't hard to understand
They are impossible to understand, harder still to get along with and even harder to please
If you work out youre not spending time with her, thats bad
If you dont work out and spend time with her, youre loosing mass and thats bad
If you want to stay in and watch movies youre boring, thats bad
If you want to go out thats bad too

There is no winning

This .

Women are unstable emotion train wrecks that are impossible to pls and will always find something to complain about their life's even if it's menial and make it dramatic

she wants the real life (You)'s from strangers and friends. so she can have something to take pictures of and discuss with her friends.

Not all of them are like that

virgins?

As a woman, I can confirm this. We're fucking weird but I feel as if society shaped us up to be the way we are.

Eating out is one of the best things in the world. Dont have to cook, just ask the chef for what u want. Double chicken it up, oil instead of butter, no fries etc. Its like being the alpha in the restaurant all the time.

Still, that's no excuse

>not marrying a girl who makes more than you

/pol/ and /r9k/ memes need to stop.

Women are useless. They are weak and stupid. They just own a monopoly and the only delivery system of tits and ass. If they didn't have breasts, and sometimes cocks, I'd never think about them.

They eat out so they can post on kikebook and instagram to thier friends what restaurant they just had a meal at. Its a game to one up each other on social media. Nothing makes a woman more jealous than seeing her friends eating out and she has to sit at home being 'boring'

>liking traps
That's as bad as being a nu-male

Because she isn't paying for it. Women are shit

>women
>sometimes cocks

larger cities theres a shit load of them in chicago.

Just like women... "We're fucked up but SOCIETY!"

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT

Women are over half of the population in the USA.

Typical words of a woman. Can't take responsibility for thier own problems.

mirin grandparents

Lel your gf sucks m80

This is true. I've seen it so many times

Why don't you tell her that instead of using us as your emotional tampon.

Or are you too much of a bitch to confront her about stuff that you don't like her doing?

>mfw my Gf loves to cook at home and hardly ever wants to spend $ going out
>mfw if it's her idea she pays

Don't make generalizations just because your dating a dumb princess

>Gf
>married

Are you fucking retarded m8?

Dis nigga.

My wife is an RPh and makes slightly over $130k / year. If we divorce, I'LL be the one making out.

She's super smart, but equally as crazy. Also fucks like a minx. Step it up brehs