Should a fatfag start skateboarding while working on losing weight, or will that make learning harder?

Should a fatfag start skateboarding while working on losing weight, or will that make learning harder?

bump?

Why even skateboard in the first place?

cause it's always interested me.Plus seems like a fun way to get some kind of exercise instead of spending my time wasting away in front of a keyboard Does that matter?

The exercise that you will get from skateboarding is so small that's not even worth doing

still better than sitting doing nothing in my book tho

Get a bicycle instead. Skateboards for fucking middle schoolers.

how about you just eat less and lift weights op

Obviously, but you shouldn't view it in the context of fitness - it's just a hobby that will have no meaningful impact

Falling will hurt less, it won't burn too much calories until you start doing street tricks so will still have to improve diet. But start today if you want to learn, wear must for first couple hundred hours

Skatefag here
Ama

one question that has yet to be answered. Is skating harder if fat?

unless you skate vert or downhill your opinion does not matter

the basics of balance and such will be easy enough for you, if you want to advance further than that you need to lose weight

I would. Its good cardio especially if youre fat.

Thank you. Now I know to just bike/run my ass off then get into skating. o/ high five

Yes. You'll get winded easier. You'll be most likely less nimble, ballanced, and agile.

I'd recommend working out and dieting while you get used to the basics of the board.

Advice here: Don't expect to be good. Skateboarding takes a while to master

I occasionally skate vert.

I was half joking, it's just that the emo skater fags almost exclusively skate streets

I didn't mention it but, like the other guy said, it's gonna take you a loooong time to get "good", also uncountable bruises, scrapes, and probably some broken bones

OP here, thanks for those that helped. fuck you to those that were dicks about it

Any movement you do will help OP.

Skateboarding can be really intense its just how hard you push yourself.

Skating is fun, go out there and shred!

Good luck OP, we're all gonna make it :)

Fuck you man. You sound like someone whos never had a decent skate session in his life. Ive sweated more from skating than repping out heavy squats.

Op stop thinking and just do it. Buy a board and go skate. Ive been body/strength building for a couple years now and just got into skating again since i stopped in middle school. Most fun ive had in a while tbqh and great for losing weight since you have so much fun that you forget how much excercise youre actually getting. Btw i think i recignize you from esg.

no, try running or biking and fix your diet

try skating once you're at a healthy weight

if you injure yourself you cant train for a while would recommend a bike

you're too old to even develop the mind muscle connections for skateboarding, minimum age is 7 to get the most out of it

Skating fat is really really hard. It's also way too much weight on your joints relative to your strength when you fall so all the impacts become bone breaking nightmares. Also you look like shit doing it and your core isn't strong enough to support your fatso body so you won't be able to do any tricks.

>Skating fat is really really hard. It's also way too much weight on your joints relative to your strength when you fall so all the impacts become bone breaking nightmares.
>bone breaking nightmares

This. Skate once you've lost weight. Crashing as a fatty will fuck your shit up.

Hell yeah man. It's awesome cardio if you really apply yourself. I get pumped up on coffee and tear ass on the streets. After a while I started running and was pleasantly surprised to find out that I am already in excellent cardio shape(running for me is easy compared to a hard skate session).

reg or goofy
how many stairs?