At what point do you get too muscular for a suit? When are you too big to be Veeky Forums?

At what point do you get too muscular for a suit? When are you too big to be Veeky Forums?

you are never too muscular to be Veeky Forums ;)

if you do some browsing you'll be able to get new suits tailored just for you, and much cheaper than the big brands.

you're never too big for wearing a suit. Fat, including spherical powerlifters, is a different story.

Can we talk again about how much we love this guy?

I prefer his sister and mom, desu.

desu if he had a belt on, he'd look fucking sharp there. the no belt is all that's irking me.

Must be the work of an enemy Stand.

black belt with a dress watch with a black band is all he needs.

I want to make a neo-noir aesthetic crime drama with reviewbrah as the main character

This disturbs me on another level

Leave him alone, he just wants a quiet life

For me it's the pleats.
You don't need pleats, reviewbrah! You barely have tighs!

Hold on for a sec, are suits Veeky Forums now?
Anyway, unless you're competing, you will fit in a suit. And look scrumptious.
Once you start having more roids and oil than blood in your veins, well, shit changes, but at that point you won't care anymore.

That jacket is a bit to long, it is supposed to just about go over the cheeks. And why the fuck did he tuck in his tie?

>Anyway, unless you're competing
No, it's 'unless you're to dumb, uneducated and pleb to know who a tailor is and what he does'/

Anybody can get a suit that he fits in. There's a whole cast of crafstmen dedicated to doing just that.

holy fuck

Who is this

I'd nut in her mouth and have her kiss her bro on the cheek right after.

>dose soles

I don't know, but I look forward to finding out.

Your physique is the only fashion you need, faggot