Mods are asleep, post FPS or fat people humor

Mods are asleep, post FPS or fat people humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bhXcsqjK8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my thyroid test came back negative
>but I still think it's the reason I can't lose weight

It's crazy what people can believe. I had a friend who was absolutely sure he had "gluten intolerance". He wouldn't drink wheat distilled alcoholil, even after we showed him scientific evidence that gluten can't make it through distillation. He had to drink potato vodka

It took us years, but we finally convinced he was wrong, which I never really thought would happen. It felt good when he came around.

>tfw eating at a 500cal deficit but still gaining weight
Why do guys have it so easy? I have PCOS and it's impossible to lose weight.
>inb4 a bunch of assblasted nu-Veeky Forums fuckzards try to tell me they know my body better than I do

i think this is bait but i'll bite:
it is literally impossible to gain weight on a consistent deficit. either you're not eating at a deficit or you have miscalculated your TDEE

Nope.

If you're not losing weight, you're obviously not actually eating deficit.

7/10, made me reply.

You realize you could die of starvation, right? And you realize you could eat and eat until you're morbidly obese.

So you must realize that this is a continuum, and there is a point in the middle where you neither gain nor lose weight. That is your maintenance. Less than that would cause you to lose weight, right?

Reduce your intake by another 500 cal. The problem with PCOS is you have to eat considerably less than others to lose weight. It's not impossible.

that HAS to be a guy in
pic related... r-right?

made me chuckle

sedentary piece of shit normalfag womemes AKA 99.9% of western females have a TDEE of like less than 1500kcal and you've probably been eating much more than that, your deficit is not small enough

She's probably starved herself to the point where most muscle have athropied which means any weight/water retention will make her look skinnyfat and make her look "fat, waah I can't lose weight", and any weight beyond that will make her look actually fat. Even a little bit of muscle on those pancake girls make a huge difference.

Un/fit/ girls not even once.

b8 and [ T R I G G E R E D ]

>fat erasure
>doesn't respond with ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU and spamming unicorn and rainbow pics

0/10

>muh whole family is skinny
>I alone gotz da fat gene
>juhnetucks, ya can't explain that

can confirm.

113 lb grill, 1200 cals on off days, 1400 on gym days

fatties look at me as if i've grown an extra head when I tell them their "muhtabolism" is probably higher than mine. Never mind their blood pressure and their "low sugahs".

pls sit on my heart

>1200 cals on off days

I know that feel. I eventually had to up my cals to 1400-1600 daily though, because I couldn't keep up with my PhD and I felt so shitty. I just do more cardio now.

Every time I see a food item that says 'daily average intake for women: 2000 kcals' I rage a little inside. I really with my governments would get their heads out of their asses and make some new guidelines.

HAES one who makes exuses

what's an exuse? And what does it mean to "HAES one"

how tall are you ?

I gotta admit, her fatbags look fucking amazing in that outfit though.

Looks like implants

jesus high test christ.

breh, i'd be all over that whale like hitler over poland hory shet!

HIGH TEST
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

nigga you need to run more if you want to lose weight.sitting on your ass or only lifting wont get you anywhere

>I'm slightly overweight, but athletic
>There is this fatass at work who envies and openly hates fit people
>I ruptured my achilles tendon playing soccer a month ago (tfw)
>Can't work out for at least 3 months
>Can't have a leg day for like 6 months
>Come back to work on crutches, everyone asking me what happened
>This fatass smugly tells me I'm going to get fat now because I can't work out
>I've lost 10-15 pounds since then and now I'm noticeably thinner (tfw again)
>Now he thinks the only reason I'm losing weight is because I'm abusing pain medications

s-s-sauce?

The fuck ain't you completely destroyed the cunt either physically or mentally?

Why can't we get a decent fps thread going lately?

> being this retarded
Ok, I'll be nice since it seems no one else was.

If you were eating at a true deficit, you would lose weight (because a deficit is forcing your body to get energy somewhere that's not from food).

TDEE calculators are usually made for moderately active people with no deformities, diseases or problems of any kind. If you're inactive, your real TDEE will be lower than the one the calculator assumes for you. If you have PCOS, it'll be yet a little bit lower.

So, if you're not losing weight, then you're either calculating your TDEE wrong (meaning that you're not allowed to eat as much as you're eating) or you're calculating your calories wrong (meaning that you're eating far more than you believe you are). There's, of course, the possibility that you're doing both of them wrong at once.

Either way, if results are not coming, then just eat less. It's not rocket science.

Here's a FPH story for y'all chilluns:

>be me, at uni
>have the same landwhale in 2 of my classes
>first day for my anthro class she sits directly behind me (This particular classroom had weird rolling style desks and chairs so you can configure the classroom
For different setups easily)
>I'm in the first row, am unable to roll forward any further without obstructing profs path
>every day of class landwhale proceeds to collapse into her desk on arrival and rollsherself in behind me to the point where I have trouble breathing
> can hear her rough wheezing going down my neck and notice a horrible fetid stench that smells like a combination of moldy cheese and stagnant pond water, which I realize is her breath.
>this goes on all semester, as I usually am unable to make it to class early enough to pick a seat away from landwhale. Due to mild ADD, her constant gravely respiration and horrible odor cause me to be distracted most of the time from the lecture.
>one day I come in recovering from the flu, agonizing at the thought of having to bear this woman's oderous gravitational pull with my weak stomach
>have to pass back a exam to her, am unfortunate enough to catch site of her teeth as she smiles and grabs the exam
>motherofgod.jpg
>her teeth have transcended the normal yellow tarter/plaque of normal human tooth decay and somehow have developed a dark orange film that also covered her gums. It was as if she literally brushed her teeth with cheese whiz
>immediately go into gag mode, manage to make it to hallway trash can and hurl
>come back in calmly trying to play it off, prof asks if I'm alright. Shakily shake my head yes and make my way back to the seat
>moldy cheese cow looks as if I have insulted her great ancestors, proceeds to be extra unpleasant for the rest of the semester

I already want to punch the cunt.

I am the bone of my bait...

>Physically
Attacking somebody at work is kind of a bad idea. It's an especially bad idea when I am already injured. Plus, there's nothing I could possibly do to him that's worse than the Gallon of Coke a Day he's already doing to himself

>Mentally
Ain't nobody got time for haters

Those tits doe

You're fucking retarded, you literally only need to eat at a calorie deficit. Of course, exercise will help you reach that deficit.

Iktfb
>114 lbs
>1500 cal (active job)
>1200-1000 for weight loss

Plunder Bunny on youtube

Kek, we have birthday cake at my workplace every month. I never eat any because fuck cake. Fatties mad.

Would fuck the poor unfortunate soul out of thin Ursula/10

It's always shitty cake too, in offices. I'd be tempted if it wasn't grocery store sheet cake shit.

pics or your just another dood

I work with a bunch of old ladies.
Fresh baked cake and cupcakes in the break room everyday.

Cutting is a bitch.

>smugly tells me I'm going to get fat now because I can't work out
did you smugly tell him that normal people who dont eat a whole fucking cake everyday dont have to actually exercise to remain at a certain weight

op is a dude

No because I was still in a lot of pain and I wasn't on the internet where I have all day to think of the perfect comeback. I was more shocked that he'd just fucking say that to someone who got injured literally the night before.

What do you do for work where you work with old ladies that bake and bring stuff in every day/

>37940637
You have no need to lie on an anonymous board. You can lie to yourself all you want, but there's no point in lying here. We're not here to confirm your absurd delusions of not being able to lose weight. No (You) for you.

Needs more fatties and less drama

Library.
Little old lady librarians and little old lady volunteers. Also patrons bringing in baked goods to show their appreciation.

This is pretty cool

>I have PCOS
Take fucking birth pills, or are you so undisciplined you can't take a pill once a day? You miserable cow, count your calories and stay below your TDEE always. Move your goddamn ass at least 5x a week.

I'm a 1.8m grill and my diet is 1400kcal everyday. I lost at least 40kg so far and now my parents think I'm too thin, but they don't comprehend I'm cutting now so I can bulk later on and have an thick nice body.

Shit sucks.

God that must suck, bruh. One of my average meals goes between 800-1000kcal.

>8000 calories a day to not gain more weight
and that dude isnt even allowed to fuck her

Ehh not really I just don't usually have desserts or beverages with calories
Typical day:
Breakfast:
>2 eggs
>Black coffee
>Bit of OJ
>200 cal

Lunch:
>Steak salad
>Seltzer with lemon
>250 cal

Dinner:
Usually heaviest, include a meat, a vegetable, and rice or another starchy vegetable
>Fill remaining calories

this is a reasonable post. there is a difference between being aware that your fatness is destructive and unhealthy and actually advocating for fatness and unhealthiness.

>literally defying physics

ok buddy

Can you post more pics of fatties who are so fat their eyes get squinty and become narrow slits in their corpulent faces? They are the fats I get most enthusiastic about. Their aesthetic is so fascinating. I like to fantasize about fatties become so fat they basically blind themselves because their beady pig eyeballs no longer receive light unless they pry their folds apart with industrial strength forceps.

>2016
>T1 connection

Does this guy really expect me to believe that story is real?

Oops wrong pic

youtube.com/watch?v=8bhXcsqjK8U

My test...

No humanity

lol

That sounds amazing. What do you do and how well are you compensated?

There was an article about this lady and others who were made into memes and how much it sucked. Still makes me lol though

Wow. All to the lower body.

Just imagine her struggle to spread her huge cratered cheeks apart so she can use the toilet. The mechanics are impossible, her strength insufficient. Finally she just gives up, and a slurry of frothing brown sludge sprays out from her canyon-like crack. She strains to force her greasy fast-food shits, nutty and textured as a payday bar from chips and Cheetos, yet syrupy smooth from her oily unhealthy diarrhea diet, from between her ponderous hemispheres. Her lack of fiberous vegetables in her diet has led fecal matter to congeal into a toothpaste consistency in her mile-long intestines, distended from the years of unabashed gluttony. Her crack erupts like mount Vesuvius, her massive cheeks clapping together like meaty rugs being beaten with a carpet brush. A deafening gurgle heralds the onslaught as her bowels empty, finally tapering off into a steady drip from between her cheeks, like liquid draining from a wrung dish towel as she finishes. Fully unable to wipe, she must settle for letting some drippings fester in her crack. Over time fungus and bacteria will feast on her leavings, unless she goes to the gym pool, her only option to clean herself. Buboes and pus accumulate where filthy feces and urine burn stain her skin with ammonia. The smell of a rotting carcass surrounds her.

If my brother hadn't been a brony, I'd be able to enjoy shit like this without realizing its mlp cosplay

God fucking damn it vince

>She's probably starved herself to the point where most muscle have athropied which means any weight/water retention will make her look skinnyfat and make her look "fat, waah I can't lose weight", and any weight beyond that will make her look actually fat. Even a little bit of muscle on those pancake girls make a huge difference.

So true. that 99.9% complain that they're not "toned", maybe do a bit of cardio but refuse to lift because they're terrified of looking like they're on roids. A few push-ups, squats, and planks isn't going to make you look like Chyna for fuck's sake.

Has this become a high test thread?

Kek

Very good

Did you know there are people from /mlp/ on Veeky Forums?

Every thread is a high test thread to me

>be me
>obese
>go on holiday
>decide to lose some weight and gain some strength
>go on a diet, start counting calories and eating at deficit
>go to gym each other day to do weights and then burn over 1000 cal on cardio, mostly on cycling machine
>no free weights so I have to use the machines
>start getting some strength and losing weight
>could almost see my abs now
>father arrives on holiday
>he was skinny in his teens but is fat and weak now
>"WHAT SON ARE YOU ON DIET? DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY?"
>"YOU CAN'T LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT PROPER EXERCISE SON"
>his idea of "proper exercise" is running for 10 minutes
>can't workout at the gym after running because of fatigue
>all my gains are gone, fat is back

she's right, you don't have to earn humanity, but you can LEAVE IT BEHIND.
8SCOOP SHAKES
4TIMES A DAY
LIKE THE MOUNTAIN YOU MUST EAT EVERY TWO HOURS
Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson has a CONTRACT where he must EAT every TWO HOURS to maintain MASS.
YOU MUST CARRY BAGS OF RAW SPINACH LEAVES WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES

>Be in undergrad, taking the campus bus to next class
>Sit in back parallel to a "Healthy" couple
>Man Thing: 220lbs 5'6-5'8, all weight carried in boobs and stomach. Looks like someone shoved toothpicks into a voluptuous potato. >Greasy long hair in a ponytail and a Fedora.
>And I mean GREASY.
>You could literally see the grease imprint on the back of his shirt where is ponytail hung.
>Complete lack of facial hair save for the unibrow.
> Woman Thing: Around same weight but noticeably shorter. 5'0-5'2 I'm guessing. Pasty death skin with obnoxious blue eye shadow and poorly applied bright red lipstick.
>Also greasy but in a so much worse way
>COVERED in Acne
>Not talking a couple pimples, GIANT fucking festering protrusions. Half of which are white heads. Some of the pimples are the size of dimes, some of the white heads the size of bb's.
>Her see through white shirt is 3 sizes too small. Fat spills from the bottom, the armpits, everywhere, desperate for some breathing room.
>cont...

>feeder
guy is a cuck

>and that dude isnt even allowed to fuck her

He obviously gets off on being a servant. The act of feeding them is what he loves.
Would you really fuck something like that, anyway? I bet even the feeders have some standards.

BROS

A lot of offices have outdated equipment

aww shit you ruined it bro

lmao

Then you need to grow the fuck up and take charge of your life. Either that or die of cancer from fat deposits on your intestine

>tfw '95 chyna is goal body

disgust/10

...cont

>I get on the bus, seated looking directly at them because no other seats.
>Back seats run parallel unlike the other seats
>They are touching each other and staring at each other.
>Bus starts moving
>As if it was some perverse sign from the unholy they leap into action.
>Man thing is grabbing folds of woman thing's fat as they entwine.
>Woman thing is pulling on Man thing's ponytail as she shoves her tongue down Man Thing's mouth.
>They aren't kissing so much as they are groping each other violently and squishing their faces together.
>In awe and disgust I cannot look away.
>Like a train wreck, I must witness this.
>And that's when I see it.
>Pimples popping in harmonious rhythm.
>I swear I can hear them pop.
>You can see the white fly.
>It hits Man Thing all over the face. He doesn't care.
>The keep at it, becoming more and more violent.
>More of the festering pimples pop, I shudder in terror but still cannot look away.
>As if by some divine favor from sweet baby Jesus they stop for air.
>Both literally gasping for breath.
>Man thing nonchalantly wipes of Woman Thing's pus from his face.
>Woman thing is bleeding from like 30 different places, pus and ooze leaking from another 30
>For reasons I'll never understand she takes her forearm and wipes the mess through her hair, doing some sort of hair flourish.
>There is unspeakable horror as I realize she thinks this is sexy.
>I also realize this is why the front of her hair is greasier than the back.
>I vomit in my mouth a bit.
>Bus stops and they are still gasping for air.
>Not my stop but I leave anyway.
>And that Veeky Forums is why I don't like taking buses.

>on a cut
>almost done with 21-hour fast
>read this
>no longer have any desire to eat

th..thanks, i think?

White people friendships are so fragile that they break over such trivial issues.

No wonder you all are cucks

Gb2africa nigger