Putting the vegan meme to rest

Real talk, senpai: while not correlated with the gay, not eating meat will fry not just your mind, but also your body.
exhibit A: psychologytoday blog evolutionary psychiatry you're vegetarian have you lost your mind. exhibit B: pajeet land has the highest amount of vegetarians and vegan on the planet. Obviously, Pajeet land also has the highest rate of BEETUS in the world. Pajeet land also has the highest rate in the world of people dying from RABIES.

How are these two related? Once you catch neuropathy from the BEETUS, you're much less likely to feel you've been bitten by an animal. Not to mention: Pajeets are mental enough to drink from a river full of rotten corpses, shit on the street, and come to the gym in jeans, stinking of two years worth of not showering, and complaining that not getting access to qtπ cardio bunny poon is raicism. You do the math, fit, you do the math.

Whichever way you slice it, eating nothing but carbs will make your body rot before you're even fully dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21649865
nutritionfacts.org/video/if-white-rice-is-linked-to-diabetes-what-about-china/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any pajeets here fighting beetus?

Poo in the loo here.

Most pajeet diets are total garbage, even if you call them vegetarians.

Most meals are like this:
Roti: flour + ghee : basically all fat and carbs

Curry: usually potatoes or some veggies with nonexistent calories. Dumb bitches also put tons of oil, salt and shit in it. Non-vegan pajeets might have chicken curry or something that has protons it.

Rice: usually with ghee, so carbs + fat

For snacks pajeets usually eat fried shitty things covered in spices. Shit tastes really good, but its also 500cal/100g. And I've eaten 2000cals worth of it pretty easily.

Also they eat a lot of sugary shit, so diabetus is very common.

Also pajeets are known for massive egos, for example muh world superpower, get to space in 2 years..etc. So they never exercise. Besides walking for 15minutes.

veg still makes up a minority number of people in these countries,,,,your point is not valid.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21649865

>Nutrition transition over the past 30 years (1973-2004), has resulted in a 7% decrease in energy derived from carbohydrates and a 6% increase in energy derived from fats. A decreasing intake of coarse cereals, pulses, fruits and vegetables, an increasing intake of meat products and salt, coupled with declining levels of physical activity due to rapid urbanization have resulted in escalating levels of obesity, atherogenic dyslipidemia, subclinical inflammation, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes mellitus, and coronary heart disease in Indians.

This, and China has the same thing

nutritionfacts.org/video/if-white-rice-is-linked-to-diabetes-what-about-china/

When these countries eat less of their carby staple foods and more meat, they get more diabetes and obesity

>it's a "vegan tries to lie to people that meat and fat causes obesity and diabetes" episode

>lie to people
>literally quote a study refuting what OP claimed without any scientific support

>its a copypasta thread

BTFO
T
F
O

what kind of infographic is this? diabetes cant be a country

Its by population

Beetus already is a county. 50% of adult hamericans are diabetic or prediabetic because they will never stop snarfing carbs. There won't be a zombie epidemic, but there will be a rotting feet epidemic, with not enough surgeons to do amputations and people's rotting feet slipping from their bones.

Google "diabetic foot"

um what? diabetes is a disease you guys. lol unless you wanted to NAME a country diabetes but why would you do that?

Retard, its by population
1) China
2) India
3) Every person in the world with diabetes combined would make up the population of this country

Who is the president of Diabetes?

how would you do that? you cant just gather up every diabetic and shove them on an island.

Wilford Brimley

I eat high carb/ low fat. Fruits, vegatables, pasta, rice, legumes, beans, potatoes.

Fat is like 10 percent of my diet. Sometimes less

This thread is not saying those countries have high beetus, you morons. Its saying the population of the entire world who have beetus would be the size of the 3rd largest continent by population in the world.

I dont get the picture.
Is it saying T2 is most common disease? Or those countries have the highest occurrence? Fuck does that mean if T2 were a disease

India and China dont have high diabetes. Please go get your data from real research instead of misreading a image and filling in the blanks with your autism

Why the fuck do pajeets have egos? India is such a fucking piece of shit country. I say this as a third generation American whose grandparents were from India. I went there once for a wedding and wanted to kill myself.

>OP thinks correlation = causation

Literally nothing in this thread has made a point against veganism.

The 'you need protons' argument is invalid because it's easy as fuck to eat 100+ grams a day as a vegan.

okay hangry beetus bunny.

India has the highest number of type two beetus in the world, retard. There's documentaries about it, pajeets falling like flies. Poo in loo is the least of their worries.

Enjoy your inflammation, autoimmune disease, and Alzheimer's.

>Real talk, senpai: while not correlated with the gay...

came from the front page just to say that that's pretty funny

Gay have better physiques when they're meat eaters.
Lesbians are all hugely fat because they're vegan tubblrinas living on a steady diet of oreos and other shit they don't have to cook. I bet those tubs of lard only hate meat because it takes refrigeration and preparation, and you can't fall asleep with half a steak on your chest and safely eat it the next day like those dumpsters do with pizza (systerz 4 lyfe REEEEEEEEE)

pic related, it's a vegan.

>criticizes correlation when the only support for veganism is weak correlation

Pot, kettle, etc.

>only support for veganism is weak correlation
Support for what? You do realise there's a plethora of vegans that do it for personal ethical/spiritual reasons

>ethical/spiritual

Jesus goat wool socks birkenstock sandals hipster fuck. why not wear beads and douse yourself in patchouli while you're already there.

Dunno m8

I moved from india to the us.

India's a shit hole

lel