Metaverse ETP OCTOBER Moon Mission

Metaverse is the most undervalued asset in crypto.

It combines chainlink, NEO and Civic into one blockchain.

Here is a forbes article: forbes.com/sites/sarahsu/2017/07/25/this-chinese-company-is-trying-to-build-the-worlds-leading-blockchain-platform/

Reddit quadrupled in size in two days:
reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/

Tiny 30M market cap:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/

This is worth nearly 75x its current valuation.

The ICO wallet has 200M in BITCOIN still in the wallet for funding.

Parent company:
linkedin.com/company/维优

50 EMPLOYEES

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/73n4gb/whitepaper_is_shallow_and_very_poorly_written_few/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China lost all credibility in crypto when they pulled all the bullshit they did. Fuck any chinese crypto currencies...they had their chance.

>Quadrupled in size
>It went from 50 to 200
Okay now I know you are just shilling. Otherwise you wouldn't have phrased it in the most impressive way possible.

you know WTC and NEO are both Chinese crypto currencies right ?

It's the truth. It's undiscovered. You guys keep investing in scam coins that have gone up 100% already at ATH, when this blows you'll come back and see what you missed.

Thanks op. I actually saw the post on reddit as well. this looks extremely undervalued with real fucking people working on the project and not larpers with 2 people

exchanges?

bitfinex

Wow, yeah, I want to give another sweaty Chinaman my money.

Sweaty chinamen have the highest concentration of billionaires they must be doing something right

currently on Bitfinex(who only list a very small handful of coins)

I saw your thread earlier and threw some BTC into this after doing a bit of research. I hope you haven't fucked me, OP, but it does look like it can get some hype going for it.

I agree that this is an excellent opportunity. Thank you for posting this. I would consider this as great an opportunity as ANS/NEO and GAS were. This project, along with WTC, LINK and LCR are where you should be investing right now.

You must be a special kind of stupid. Those with a brain actually do research and make educated decisions about which project offer the greatest opportunities. Some of us have been extremely successful. How successful have you been with your crypto investments?

Yes, I call those "idea alts".

Ayy everyone always comes running once it blows up, not before.

are you implying it has blown up? it's only up 18% and is quite near its ATL

no im saying everyone talks badly on a coin before it blows up, but after it does they come running wanting to invest at the ATH and then it dips.

oh, yeah, definitely
i have a very strong feeling about this. it fits everything i'd expect from a good token
>low market cap (~30 million)
>22.6 million coins in circulation (50 total)
>real fucking team
I'd be very sad if this does not get a mc of 1 billion soon.
LINK has a fucking 150 million mc for fucks sake and is ~2 devs

yeah this whole market is hype and speculation and projects just need to be exposed and shown to people to gain traction. This project is clearly worth more but people won't invest until the hype builds.

Zoom out the chart for fucks sake. ATL was around 10k sat. ICO price was around 16k sat. It pumped previously to 70-80k sat because of Bitfinex listing. Buying this shit now, when 2 BTC forks are coming is just stupid.

BTC fork is still 17 days away. Also didn't NEO explode during last fork? Oh so 40x your money on NEO wasn't worth when BTC fork was coming for that extra $300 BCC

all you need to know about this shitcoin

reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/73n4gb/whitepaper_is_shallow_and_very_poorly_written_few/

If you judged a Chinese company by the quality of their written English, there would be zero trade with China. It's a 'face' thing. A manager fancies his ability to write English and then proceeds to write. His higher ups don't speak any better so they're happy with his translation effort and the junior staff wouldn't dare tell him that his English sucks. Its the same even with billion dollar Chinese companies. See it as an opportunity to get in early on this potential unpolished diamond.

Did you read WTC's whitepaper? It was just as bad, but look at how well it did. Anyone not buying into this is a moron.

thats being worked on and rewritten. They're a chinese company, don't expect a well written whitepaper. It'll be fixed already confirmed by the CEO

im all in xd

Hey, noobies, see all these threads pop up about this coin at the same time? Yeah, you're witnessing a group hyping something up then dumping on you. Be warned.

Im the OP of the thread, I can tell you this isn't a pump and dump haha. research the coin, the project and everything and make your own mind up. shitcoins are shilled on Veeky Forums all day long but suddenly a decent project comes up and its labeled pump and dump? WTC had the same thing happen so I guess thats to be expected.

Okay what other coins do you find are undervalued?

Undervalued to this extent? I don't have any. Coins such as $BNB are still undervalued, but not on this scale.

Same thing happened with LINK, WTC, ELIX, ODN, but they did well. Just don't let greed get the best of you. That's how you end up bagholding a fucking messenger application.

Vechain

Vechain has a 70M market cap. It's undervalued yes, but again not to this extent. This is literally a platform, that can host 20 Vechain, WTC, ODNs and still have more to give.

'micro inflation' for coin lock, they give you 20% returns...so much for 'micro'

you get 20% returns if you lock your coins away for an entire year.

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUKING NOW. you should be accumulating dumbass. srs

>81▶
>DELETE THIS RIGHT FUKING NOW. you should be accum

already acummulated

I'm putting in .1 BTC into this.

this is undervalued as fuck, been eyeing it for a while and was gutted I couldn't buy it when it went sub 15k sats after the emotional chink dump since it was only available on chink exchanges, finally got a sizable bag of it

You just bought now?

Love seeing ETP being shilled; finally some people are coming around to see the light. The next few weeks might be brutal with all this BTC stuff, look to accumulate post ETH/BTC forks.

yeah bought a bunch of it, they've been sponsoring some high profile blockchain events alongside other big names in the space so they are well known and well connected, once the China FUD clears this thing is going to take off hard

I wanna buy in but with the BTC gold fork still some time away, I'm not gonna buy after the recent pump. I hope attention slips away a bit in the coming week and it drops again.

Shit's cheap as fuck though. I just put .1 BTC in. The pump you're talking about was nothing.

Cant believe it's holding during this alt crash. While other coins are crashing 20%, ETP is up 20% and holding its value.