How do I into clear skin

>Just put a clean towel over your pillow bro!

>And what would you like for christmas little boy?
>""I want a chin""
>No.

Eat properly. Acne and skin problems in general are 90% diet.

I don't support keto but it's an excellent diet if you're trying to sort out your teeth or skin or hair.

Cut out anything processed, cut out sugar and refined carbs. Eat 70% vegetables and wait a few weeks. Also drink more water, sweat is full of dirt and things the body doesn't want inside it, water helps get rid of it.

roaccutan fucking destroyed my acne

also left quite a few scars but now i have babby skin

Get a double edge safety razor

HAHAHAHA are you actually intentionally spreading misinformation? Acne is entirely genetics. Varying rates of sebum production etc. Saying diet is the root of the cause is fucking retarded.

my dick struggles to get up on accu, feelsbadman, least ill have clear skin

Then why did I lose my acne when I changed my diet? Why does every study show correlation between diet and skin conditions including acne?

If you're going to shitpost at least use something credible and quantifiable so you don't look like an absolute retard

you will make it bro. i had fucking cysts and shit that had to be surgically removed, skin falling off constantly and a bleeding nose, but nowadays most people think i'm 14 (in reality 20) since my face is smooth like a baby that has been facially scarred

>acne is entirely genetics
>[citaition needed]
I bet you blame your tiny calves on genetics too

Protip: Take vitamin A supplements and eat well

Vitamin A forces the body to lower sebum production, very similar to accutane but not nearly as expensive and side effect heavy.

Don't take too much though, as it can be toxic. Goal is to take too much once, greatly lower sebum, then once in a while take some to maintain.

I recommend reading about it quite a bit first, since 10k-15k UI is considered toxic and many supplements are 25k UI.

Also make sure not to get jewed with beta carotene

You have to be clean on the inside, your soul is filthy and wretched

well uhh yeah?

I'm doing all that bro,eating pale I for 90% of my meals and homemade sourdough with enough fat to keep me in ketosis with the other 10%
As to water consumption,I normally drink about 2 litres,is that enough?Would that help scarring like in the OP pic?
Also wouldn't reducing sebum permanantly give me wrinkly hands and eventually face?
I fear it's this.
Teach me the way to purify the soul then.

cheers brother, within the first week and a half ALL my bacne was gone, and now month 2 my skin is NEVER oily, havent had that feel in like 5 years

for some reason no fap clears up my skin like crazy

soon as i go 3 days plus my face gets a lot better

Because you haven't got BAD acne to start with you fucking moron. People with bad cystic acne have it ingrained into their body, NOTHING other than harsh clinical vitamin A poisoning + time will get rid of the problem.

Iv'e eaten clean for years and years and have been afflicted with acne. I don't drink milk, I am clean, yeah no matter what I do it was still there. A clear example is when you see a morbidly obese person with crystal clear skin, see I can play that game too.

acneeinstein.com/genes-acne/

wash face x c

Just deal with it until you're not a teenager anymore.

all I had to do was cutting out dairy

haha :^)

epic xD

Competent dermatologist is the only good answer.

>If you're going to shitpost at least use something credible

Do you even know what shitposting even means you inseffurable fag

go to a dermatologist and ask for prescription medicine

>clean towel every fucking night, EVERY NIGHT, it's required
>cheap apricot scrub
Literally all I needed. Exfoliate and let your oils go somewhere other than your absorbent skin.

this

Speaking of prescription drugs for acne, why is it that they all have ridiculous side effects like depression, seizures, schizophrenia, liver failure, and even death? I mean Jesus, we're just clearing out pimples and black heads, why the should that come with such dire consequences

you dry your whole fucking body when murdering those pimples

not drinking water will kill you boi

It's always the weakjawed cunts who got acne

Crazy

kekerino
I'm a slob, I wash my towels every month or two
I change my sheets maybe 3 times a year

No acne, skin is perfect. I don't smell too much neither, and I ask people for their honest opinions.

I shower every day and rinse myself with water (no soap) after gym.

I think living too clean is bad for you. My brother does, and he has skin problem and allergies. Your'e just making your organism too sensitive. Don't be a baby, live in filth.

Viamin A worked for me, I alraedy gave advice on fit along the lines of It really cured it. I still got scars, unfortunately.

>I ask people for their honest opinions

obviously you're not getting them

>don't smell too much

I don't smell at all, you filthy skunk ape.

I get that, but how do I transition from alcohol swabs (I know, bad for some reason) and other shit to doing what you do without absolutely breaking the fuck out?

I'm trying to recover from obsessively popping ingrown hairs and pulling hairs from my face but I can't figure out how to just let my face be normal low maintenance again.

Why is it that the Asians and Pajeets at my university seem a lot more likely to have acne than other races?

Is it genetic predisposition or just poor hygiene?

bump

BUMP

nigga food and creams dont do shit for scars.

the only thing that helps is derma rolling. Do that correctly for 6 months and you will have nice skin again.

Stop eating shit and drink at least a gallon of water every day. It will do wonders for you.

Benzoy peroxide is way to go. Check acne.org for a good routine. Also mostly determined by genetics and hormones.

putting needles in your face to cure scars seems a bit dubious

Post studies

HOLY FUCK PLEASE BUMP

did someone say bampu