yup
cant cripple the ripple

Most likely Ripple's gonna cripple.

Ripple: 90 banks

SWIFT: 11,000 banks

Ripple: 170 employees

Chain: 2 potheads, having a 30 min presentation in mens toilet

I told you idiots to buy ripple, unfortunately poltards have low IQs

Up big while the rest of you mouthbreathing poltards arr posting pink wojacks.. im sure thats the jews fault ;)

What's your target? I'm going to hodl till 65 cents, and sell 1/3.

>so many employees

>one hundreth the amount of banks

Why can't you LINK faggots just go 50% XRP and 50% LINK? You are missing out.

Because retards don't realize SWIFT and Ripple are antagonistic towards each other, and even the Ripple CEO stated that ChainLink is complementary to Ripple as ChainLink is complementary to pretty much everything besides a direct middleware competitor which there is none of.

Better to sell the weapons then the fighting.

It's a Veeky Forums buys the ATH again episode.

>Better to sell the weapons then the fighting.
Brainlet detected.

ATH is 35 cents I think

>not realizing that people who get rich in wars is those that supply the money and guns

Retard detected

>Better to sell the weapons then the fighting.

This is actually a really good observation.

we're eating that 'wall'

Can't wait to sell and then dump it i to one of these coins that are dipping right now.

Remember sell high buy low.

have you ever sent a large amount of money through wire? like to send real money into crypto?
takes 3 fucking weeks and a 50$ fee

here we go

aye aye captian

bittrex .00005917
poloniex .00006075

you know the BTC price back then when ripple was 20k?
if ripple will hit 20k ripple be worth 91cent in this market

FUCK imma fomo buy it

I thought 5700 was high

Imma FOMO buy it

Most my moneys in ripple but never fomo buy, buy some shit that just tanked that you believe in.

>falling for the exit pump

lmao

i hope none of you are retarded enough to actually buy in to this and are using it as a chance to sell. it's a pump to get out and in to link

[citation needed]

Im gonna go out alright, but not into that bullshit coin.

Insider. I was the one posting as Riddler for weeks warning you against the scam Link. I also told you way ahead of time about what was going to happen to Ripple. "I become a tsunami, but start as a tiny undulatuon. What am I?. Ripple will indeed become a tsunami, but other events must take precedence beforehand. I highly suggest you sell ripple before dawn on 10/9. If this does not escalate Globally by Wednesday, buy back the Ripple Crash. If the World is still here agter that, the immediate pre Conference target is $1.20. This is your only warning, and my last communication until Wednesday, when I emerge from our Refuge. Inb4larp. Check my archives. 100% correct 100% of the time. Out.

if you are in already, then sell at 32 cents usd value regardless of sats

otherwise dont buy

nice larp faggot

ok dude, im holding if it dips like u said im going to loan 100k and buy ripple kappa

New shall not supplant The Old. You and your ilk shall have your Reward with Apollyon Abbadon.

DAWN ON WHAT TIMEZONE JESUS FUCK WHAT DO I DO

buy
just buy literally every single day

>1.20$ pre-conference
Impossible. That will happen during/after it. Dump won't happen, unless you mean dip to 5.7-5.8k sat. Pump is partially happening because 200m of XRP got released to the market. You are full of shit.

2spoopy4me

postconference the lambos will be plenty

are you a jew? serious question