What makes YOU so tough?

>What makes YOU so tough?

SS+GOMAD

I try to verbally prove my toughness on Veeky Forums

I fucked a guy to win gay chicken

>falling for the meme
stronglifts is were it's at, faggot.

I took a cold shower this morning. My discipline knows no boundaries.

Stronglifts are the meme version of SS.

These trips

>following a program designed by a jew to shill his phone app
yes goyim, keep sucking that succulent Mehdi tit

>are

tooshay

>Scripting with poorfag-tier internet speed

Cold shower in the morning to kick start.
Hot shower in the evening to relax them muscles.
Such is the good life.

>implying I need a hot shower
>Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 2 reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness

>My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

Says the faggot who drinks fucking milk every day.

Dyel?

Mehdi is a retard who is weak af and is not qualified to give advice.

/thread

resolve

I once caught a bigass fish with my bare hands.

Oc or copypasta?

New favorite anyway.

Lost it at the heated debate bit

I don't argue with people at all

I had someone at a shop say i didn't pay the full amount on my bill. they come outside and try to tell me to pay up etc.. I tell them go back inside, and count the money they apologize for the mistake. I don't start taking bills out etc,, i just tell them to turn around and count it. Not interested in arguing about this. Cop pulls me over, don't argue don't even talk to him, ID. Registration, and that's the end of it. If i get a ticket i don't care. I have more than enough money to pay for it. Once again I don't argue with people

Deep down, i don't argue for a reason

you almost killed a man, I know that stopped me from ever losing my temper

IM CURRENTLY PASSING A FUCKING KIDNEY ATONE FUCK

i pose for every picture with my last rep face

Copypasta
But it's still fucking great

I'm pretty sure you still argue sometimes. Probably just don't notice

It's
>how tough are ya?

I participate in photoshop threads only using my trusty MSPaint XP and no one notices.

Kek

I can stomach fucking your mom with the lights on

lmao people actually think SL is better than SS? fucking kek

SL is so bad. no chins, iso work, etc

>stronglifts better than the routine it bastardizes

How do you shut people up when you're caught up in a political argument that devolves into personal attacks? I've been roasting this cunt online for 4 days and he still won't shut up despite having his argument and life deconstructed by me and defined as a failure.

I don't care whether I live or die

I fucked a chicken to win a gay guy

Better or not it provides a novice lifting program which is easily accessible and maintained for normies trying to lose/gain weight.

Is that a bad thing?

Seems a waste of both parties' time, Satan.

What do you gain from such a course of action?

To be brutally honest sometimes I do walk away from such arguments but this time I told the person I'm arguing against that I will not give him the last word because I know it tortures the fuck out of him.

You're absolutely right though. Do you think I should just leave the argument? He has more to lose as I'm a student and he's working full time along with having mad bills to pay. I only roast him when I go to bed

>3016-1000
>still using SS
Never gonna make it T B H

Absolute madman

I built back up from back snap city and out paced my gym buddy who had a three year head start.

Political views are rarely based on logic so it's incredibly unlikely you're going to shift his opinion regardless of how wrong he is or right you are.

If you get a kick out of shitting on some dude go wild I guess. Just seems like time and energy which could be better put to use elsewhere to me though

Good point. I'll have to admit the other reason I don't wanna leave the argument until I have the last word is cos I'd feel like it would be running away, cowardly or admitting defeat. Any thoughts or solutions? Yes I'm aware I have ego and confidence issues.