Dreams

What do you dream about user?

ozzy fuckin rules, man

i had a dream last night that two girls i know showed up at my door and begged me to choose one to fuck

the problem is that im gay, but when i explained that they just got even more insistent and started stripping off in the street for me

i forget what happened next, but i think at the end one of them stabbed me with a kitchen knife

kek

Her

>her

Man, why do the gay guys get the best erotic dreams?

still her.
Guess the ride never ends.

>i forget what happened next, but i think at the end one of them stabbed me with a kitchen knife
do you also always die at the end of your dreams?

Yesterday I dreamt about some instagram veteran with a big beard who somehow was a 5%er and then I was in a flat which I used to rent to tourists, climbing the stairs till I reached the top and started doing weird pullups hanging from the ceiling.

Had a dream I was being fucked by a shemale lara croft and she kept talking about mining

yeah

sometimes i just get greviously wounded, but death is more common

Death

I dream that one day, we will all make it

The turkish military coup, the happening intensity was high yesterday

I had this strange dream last week where I got thrown into a deep hole that was similar to hell, inside was basically an endless tunnel filled with demons and people being burned alive. The deeper I went in, the dark it was. Towards the end of my dream I didn't see a god or devil. There was basically nothing. What does this mean Veeky Forums? Or was it just another meaningless dream?

My dreams are so random I couldn't really tell you, senpai

Usually it's hanging out with a girl I like, or running away from something trying to kill me.
Yeah I know, pretty easy to see what my problem is.

as a türk İ'm glad we're finally relevant.

and OP İ dreamed about her.

Got to hug this girl I had feels for.

I was so happy in my dream and then my alarm went off and I woke up. Realized I was just hugging my pillow.

I just stayed in bed for a few minutes and then finally got out to start my shitty day.

My dream is to see my father proud of me, but i dream strange dreams during sleep, very strange
eating hair and shit

I have this recurring dream, where I stand alone, in a desolate empty space. Can't feel anything, can't see anything else or anyone else. Don't know the reason why I am standing there. Don't know who I am. A lot of times I tried walking or running but emptiness never ends. Hate that dream.

I dreamed that I was watching the Syfy channel

Woke up today having a beautiful dream.

I was in a place filled with mountains on a huge house. I was talking with my dad and brother about some changes to the front (there was some kind of business going in that place). Then a friend calls me from inside and the big house was from a millonaire family and we where working there doing something about finances or real estate.
There were a couple of other friends working there too, and some pretty milfs.
There was a vivid sequence when I joined a milf in white see thru clothes and took her to the front door, then came back and saw the millonaire's daughter (high test tights aryan queen) and her friends. I remember having thought "she's gonna balloon in a few years tho"
Then there was something about the owner don't wanting no one to enter his wc room and having emplyees shitting on a cube in a shack and me don't giving a fuck and peeing in the bathroom while a friend was telling me I would get fired if he saw me and shit like that.
Then I was in this meeting and everything was so comfy and... I had to wake up. But the raw "physical sensation" the dream left me was beautiful. i know I'm missing some major parts. I just know I woke up happy and comfy.

Usually fucking random women. I have a lot of wet dreams. Like an unhealthy amount.

It's probably my sexual frustration coming out

I don't remember my dreams most often, but the ones I do remember are really boring. One I had was I was in uni taking a test. Knew most of the shit, finished and left. Walked through uni and ended up in my house (didn't live on campus irl), sat down and watched tv. I couldn't find anything good on so I went to my room and laid down to go to sleep. As soon as I shut my eyes I woke up. I spent the entire day confused as hell trying to figure out if i was still dreaming or not

>I'm not only boring irl, but also in my dreams
End me

>INB4 Ozzy dies
Check 'em.

This is gay as fuck but I dreamt that I fell in love once. It was the strongest and best feeling I've ever experienced. I could vividly remember her face for the whole week.

I can't remember her anymore.

It's their subconscious reminding them they're wrong

Being fit and owning a completely stock (so I can rape it myself first) Mk IV pigfat Toyota Supra.

>someone calls me out as immature faggot
>get extremely mad

>friend calls me out the same thing
> get extremely mad

>sister calls me the same thing
>get extremely mad

what the fuck is going on? Every instance I can recall, a different person insulted me and im mad at a different person.
Woke up super mad, confused and it actually ruined the whole day.

having sex with women i shouldnt

ill post some of my recent ones

>be at party or some shit
>talking to ex gf and her best mate
>ex gf turns away
>her bestie starts grinding her ass on me
>lean in and kiss her neck
>she turns around
>'user... you should not have done that'
>keeps grinding her phat ass on me
>eventually we start hooking up
>ex gf never even notices

i usually wake up then beat off after dreams like this. what does it mean lads

here's another one
>in bed watching movie
>housemate comes in
>she sits on floor and watches movie
>says shes cold
>tell her to come into bed
>she gets into bed
>says shes uncomfortable
>takes off pants
>Then takes off panties
>start fucking her spooning position
>we finish
>she is mad
>she is going to tell her boyfriend
>i say no dont do that he'll bash me
>we get into big argument at uni about it
>some cunt comes up to me and tries to fight me for some reason
>tell him to fuck off
>he doesn't
>we get up and walk away
>almost at her car and the cunt is still trying to fight me
>beat the shit out of him, all his friends start crying
>shake his hand and say good fight champ
>we bail
>driving up street and hear police sirens
>tell her to speed up so i dont get caught
>she just slows down and stares at the road
>mfw

i've had dreams like this before

>Have a few weeks off from work
>Keep having dreams where I just work for 8 hours then wake up

Like the occasional weird dreamy things happen but it feels like a legit workday every time.
Wtf is this shit

Has Veeky Forums ever tried lucid dreaming?

The worst fucking feeling, man.

I'mI've tried it to actually have an interesting dream. It took me a really long time, and I've kinda done it twice

First:
>I'm in some big ass mansion
>lights are kinda dim, long ass never ending red carpet hallway
>see girl I used to be friends with, she became a hardcore junkie and I stopped talking to her irl
>see her in hallway and she says hi, how've I been
>Say hi, blah blah blah, and midsentence realise I never talk to her and never really would irl so I must be dreaming
>freak the fuck out and get hyper as shit
>dream starts going out of control and shit starts spinning
>MrKrabsblureffect.jpg
>remember reading spinning in circles while counting to ten helps restore controlling dream
>it works and I decide I want to fly (motionsickness irl)
>Don't know how to start flying so I jump
>land on ground and try again
>nope.gif
>try to run and triple jump like mario
>jump really fucking high and come crashing through the ground slowly falling to the core of the earth
>end up waking up before I melted

Anyone have tips?

My ex girlfriend, sometimes nice stuff and sometimes horrible things.

My boyfriend and his cock in my vagina :3

He's coming over tonight to fuck me

Her

Used to be quite into it for a while. Spent most of the time flying around until I lost lucidity/woke up.

I'm and what works for me is if I set an arbitrary rule for flying.
For example, I tell myself I can only fly if I jog and then jump. Sort of a game rule, like you did with the mario triple jumping.
You can also use props. Had this really weird semi-lucid dream where I could only fly while riding around on one of those tiny tricycles for kids, not even kidding.

Beat me to it

Cool, I'm gonna try that if I ever get the chance again