Playboy Model Dani Mathers Body Shamming

She's got criminal charges coming her way and she's banned from all LA fitness locations. What a dumb cunt. Learn how to make fun of people behind their backs properly, you skank.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3689780/Playboy-model-Dani-Mathers-sparks-furious-backlash-body-shaming-naked-woman-Snapchat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G8z2KC74n4o
youtube.com/watch?v=SLDQVLuBbiw
youtube.com/watch?v=ICa1x3OKZrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She stated it was an accident lol.

no where does this say "accident"

>criminal charges
Which exactly?
In what way is "body shaming" illegal?

Just posting pics of ppl without permission?

Whoops!

is that supposed to be a woman?

posting naked pictures of someone on the internet without their permission is a pretty big deal

Are you fucking retarded

She claims it was an accident in the article and on her snap chat she released a video saying she didn't mean to send it to everyone, just a friend.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3689780/Playboy-model-Dani-Mathers-sparks-furious-backlash-body-shaming-naked-woman-Snapchat.html

I think that's kinda funny, even if a little at poor taste
it's not like that woman is recognizable

Lol

She put out naked photos of someone on the internet without their consent. That's a pretty big fucking deal.

It was wrong sorry guise.

it's pretty funny how bad this has fucked her

she deleted her twitter, her instagram, lost her radio job and there's probably way more to come

oops!

>taking photos of naked people in locker rooms
how stupid do you have to be?

can't tell what gender that is, shouldn't legally count as a person

Video from here snap.

>people being grossed out by naked people in a locker room/spa, where people are supposed to be naked
what is wrong with americans?

also:
>in sauna at gym, towel loosely draped over genitalia to ensure maximum steam:skin ratio
>women in full workout gear amble in, chatting like cows
>yoga leggings
>shirts and bras
>SNEAKERS
u-unsanitary

Shit for brains really.

Bodyshaming is just a sjw fatpeople meme, but actually taking pictures of naked people in the gymshower without consent and uploading them to your popular social media account is pretty shitty thing to do.

She herself would probably sperg out completely if you took a picture of her in the morning without makeup and uploaded it.

dog bless america

It's actually great news, that kind of girl only come for attention and social media (such as snapchatting random shit) and waste their time at the gym (pretty sure she was doing knee bends with the smith machine).

Also, is she dressed in a sauna or what?

Yeah and on her phone? Is that shit safe?

This.

Weight lifting gloves in the sauna? And covering your mouth with that nasty shit? Clearly just wearing that shit to look like she lifts, not because she actually lifts.

set snapchat for autoroast

She is hot... she obviously is doing something right in the gym

She should sue the model and LA Fitness for $$$. How is this different from Erin Andrews getting millions??

i love girls prancing around while im working out tho.

wtf I hate women now?!?

genetics x f
don't be fat x f

Literally all it takes for womemes

>that cardiobunny physique
>probably does dumbell deadlifts
nah shes probably doing more right in the kitchen

It's because she didn't do it anonymously...

The bolt-ons help to make her look more fit.

>skinny chick with fake tits, lips, hair and botox

Boring as fuck, why do so many niggas praise women like this? Shit's pathetic and makes them act like entitled bitches by giving them so much value.

What a cunt.

>She's got criminal charges coming her way
What are these charges? Sounds like a civil case to me

this is unironically the ugliest """"""""model""""""""" i've ever seen.

>surgery couldn't fix her face.
>fake motherfucking tits.
>scrawny.

Any girl could get her body with a surgeon and running around, I bet she spends 1h on the treadmill and then proceeds to curl 0.5lbs dumbbells (with gloves).

Love the way she refers to "something that can seem silly in a private conversation." So...you will continue to do this sort of thing privately, but now you know it's wrong to do it in public. Why she thought it was OK to take a picture of a naked patron of the gym, and then post it is beyond me. This woman will be able to tell, from the time stamp on the post, that she has been exposed on the internet in her altogether. The gym can get sued. Ms. Mathers should get sued. Just because she's fine parading her bits in the nude doesn't mean she has a right to force public nudity on someone else, or to humiliate it by making it seem their body is somehow scarring to others. She is, most definitely, not very intelligent.

>cunt with multiple plastic surgery operations on herself body shaming a woman with no plastic surgery
ebin

She was still so attention starved that she had tho share the photo with everyone with her face in it.

Is she half nigger?

well, at least her lipid profile will come back in the good range tho.

People don't normally go naked in Saunas in America.

its funny because people only care because she is attractive and more famous than them

Yea when you have a certain status everything you do is magnified.

Agreed,
Ears and Nose are far too ugly, mouth has beyond the normal amount of teeth I want to see smiling at me.
It must be all that sun she is getting, giving her some terrible wrinkles.

>wearing ANYTHING in sauna
>burgers in charge of sauna culture

You can see her lips writhe as she says "that's not the type of person I am" as if she had just eaten a lemon of lies and regret for her life as a whore.

Scary that someone can take a photo of you in a gym like that and post it online. There is no way to take that back.

need sum meat on those thighs of hers.

good riddance
females are 10x worse human beings than men if they feel like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=SLDQVLuBbiw

youtube.com/watch?v=ICa1x3OKZrc

She should of stook to her guns and said the women was fat and she had to show the world the horrors of obesity.

No shit, when you have millions of followers, posting someone naked without their consent is a much bigger deal then when only four followers see it.

>google Dani Mathers' twitter
>"doesn't exist"
>mfw

>You can see her lips writhe as she says "that's not the type of person I am" as if she had just eaten a lemon of lies

It fucking is lies. That's exactly the type of person she is since that's what she *did.* You know the type of person who doesn't post naked pics of fat people at the gym? THE TYPE THAT DOESN'T DO IT. Jesus fuck. She's the type of girl who says "we shouldn't" or "I'm not sure" when you take our your dick and you know that you'll be doing A2M later that night.

The best part is she saids shes not that type of person, but then states the photo was meant for a girlfriend of hers. SO YOU ARE THAT TYPE OF PERSON. Just not in public... Well not anymore.

This

The naked women will probably surface and become a huge advocate for anti-body shaming.

>accidentally posted
>not what I meant to do
>that's not what I'm about
>not the type of person I am

>people actually care about this irrelevant shit

i actually like her more even though i didn't know who she was. She seems to have made a lot of fat ugly moral superiors mad

hähähähähhähh :DDDDDDddDDDDD vodka postworkout drink for max gains :DDD:::PPPDDD

Exactly. It's like she knows she's being punished, but doesn't understand what she did was wrong. She doesn't apologize to the woman she violated, but to her fans. She doesn't apologize for being a peeping Molly who photographs naked people and shares them. She apologizes for body shaming. She doesn't say she didn't mean to take the picture or that it was wrong to do so. She says she only thought she was sharing the photo with a few people instead of millions. Only someone who doesn't understand why a behavior is wrong would try to justify it by saying it was meant to be private rather than public behavior.

is her taking a picture of a naked woman the end of the world?

it's illegal
she's a moron, that deserves to have all her contracts/fame/money pulled

It's illegal and immoral
Imagine if that was your mom user
You spent years trying to convince your mom to start going to the gym because you care about her health and she finally does it and then some botox faced cunt takes pictures of her naked in the locker room and shares it with the world
It's a fucking cunt move

What kind of model works out at a LA fitness? Shouldn't she be at Equinox or something?

>now

my mum doesn't get butt naked in gyms

the fact is that the reason people care about this and want to see her lose her job is because they simply have nothing better to do with their time. its actually really fucking pathetic and im suprised you faggots support this. when did this place become some social justicy reddity tier?

I don't see why everyone is claiming this as body shaming. Could quite easily just be mad at random naked strangers. Not even an attempt at covering herself, just completely naked.

Then your mom is a nasty bitch and should probably shower after her workouts

And no shit people have nothing better to do, it's the internet, no one here has anything better to do. Doesn't change the fact that posting naked pictures of oblivious strangers is creepy and cunty and no one with an ounce of sympathy thinks it's okay

She doesn't work out. Her thighs are toothpicks. She wears weight gloves, despite obviously not moving much weight. In the sauna, she wears all her clothes, her gloves, a bracelet, headphones, and takes pictures of her face and naked people to post on Instagram.

She prances around the gym, taking a million photos of herself with gym things, to share with her followers.

Since all women do this, like taking food at restaurants etc... Why do they always think other women are genuinely doing what they are photographing? Surely one has to think, I only posed with that guitar for a picture, I can't actually play, does Brittany actually mountain bike?

She's naked in the one place at the gym you're supposed to expect people to be naked

Next you're going to get offended at the sauna too

She in the shower, why the fuck would she cover herself

you sound like a overly emotional drama-queen. would i be correct if i guessed you were a jealous female

im not even that smart but i can see the only reason people have a problem with it is because of her status in society

if it was an equally famous fat loser no one would have a second thought

its okay for people to be naked in the shower/gym/sauna/spa you insecure retard

>group showers
>not cubicles

Fucking America man, absolutely disgusting.

Is that eminems daughter?

>im not even that smart

No shit

lmao you're fucking brain dead
Anyone would get ripped to shreds for doing this
Lucky she's a woman cause if it was a man he would pretty much be in jail right now
Even if it was Amy Schumer or Lena Dunham or some other ugly fat bitch they would get rekt too
Anyone would

It's a cubicle
The woman probably just exited it cause it looks like she's picking up that thing hanging on the outside of it

oh woop di dooo who cares in the end it doesnt even matter the only people who care about this and get into are people who are too stupid to discuss actual topics like politics

whats her twitter so i can support her?

>it's not like that woman is recognizable
only to her friends, family and acquaintances.

Confirmed for brain dead 15 year old edgelord monkey

maybe they shouldn't have been naked in public retard

>HOW DARE YOU GET NAKED IN A LOCKER ROOM

ok?
It's 2016
If you are wandering around in a public gym naked, you should expect to be photographed

go back to lereddit

You can't even identify the person from the photo

Only liberals see anything wrong with this

I dnno why the woman is talking about body shaming or w/e, fucking dumb.

Theres no expectation of privacy in a group shower

>in public

Omg, dont be naked in public space if you don't want naked pictures taken retards. I know 100% if it was reversed like say an ugly fat butch shaming a hottie that was fully nude. Everyone would be like "I wouldn't care having naked pics if i looked like that" but, since its a hottie taking a pic of an uggo she is getting criminal charges? Seriously? Why are we such children? Tattle tails, timeouts, petty things made into big issues. We live in such a kindergarten world its pathetic.

>members of the public can come and go as they please
>not considered a public area

>Theres no expectation of privacy in a group shower

Yes there fucking is
Do you have autism?

Really? She's not even huge haes fatty, why so much hate

>privacy
>group shower

Jesus Christ there are way too many teenagers on Veeky Forums

rampant liberalism at all levels of society & government

You think judges or politicians aren't petty liberal retards? Think again.

If you are in a "public" bathroom. You have taken the liability into your hands knowing you are in a PUBLIC space and will infact be nude. It is not illegal to take pictures in public space, they also do not need to blur your face if it is not being sold for profit. Technically its completely legal. Just like going to a nude beach and taking scenic pics and having naked people in the background. How retarded can people be?

It doesn't matter how attractive either of them are. LA Fitness needs to pursue criminal charges to preserve their reputation. If any random fuck can get away with taking creep shots of nude customers and posting them on the internet then LA Fitness loses a ton of customers who expect privacy in the locker room.

There are waayyyy uglier people even here in LA. The woman she's making fun off is probably still skinnier than the average American. Why go after this woman? She's doing nothing to her and really there's a lot worse on the eyes to behold. This model must not go outside much desu

>concerned about privacy
>getting naked in an open area with strangers

I go straight home and shower after the gym.