Mk677

Just got this in the mail. Anyone try this before?

You're not taking it on its own are you?

Was planning on testing it for a week alone, yes. Why?

I have friends who tried it, don't expect too much of it from just it standalone, seems pretty good for recovery, hunger and shit like that though.

I have a super lack of appetite so that's good at least. Any recommendations as to what I should stack it with?

I got amazing strength & muscle gains while on it. Just remember with a relatively new compound like this we don't know the long term effects on humans. If you develop cancer 10-15 years down the road, don't come crying to Veeky Forums.

>GW (another SARM) is known to accelerate the growth of cancer cells in humans

I took this for 2-3 months and now I'm 10 yrs old again I regret everything i've done ;__; how do I become a man again this sucks bro :(

Well, that kinda depends on your goals right? Of course you would have a synergistic effect if you stacked it with some SARM like mk 2866 but then you are digging in to deeper territory.
For just gh/ig1 i have heard that injectable peptides work good with it.

My goals would be to gain mass. I'm 5'8 and 135, no appetite, hard gainer. I just want to lift and get big with some extra help.

lol, desperate people will go for gainz and risk long term health.

Cool natty people like me will scoff it off until you fucks probably start dying to it and then we can laugh in your faces about it.

Blacklist/whitelist approach...to life.

Well, if you are only "kinda" worried about side effects you might think about stacking it with like LGD and perhaps some cjc-dac/GHRP or something.

it is a hgh secretagogue, you will not produce any excess hgh, you will just have hgh levels of an early teen or something similar

Hm, interesting then, is it really that simple?

Would this improve your skin?

yes, a lot cheaper and a lot easier to get than normal hgh

yes, so will eq and deca

unless hormones are not in balances and you get acne

Well color me not hostile to it then, just skeptical. Know any good links or journals which were released recently?

yes but some studies suggest mk has a bleed type effect. Google it and research

this needs an examine.com page, it has none

>Anyone try this before?

Ya dude my frend did. He now has the testosterone levels of a prepubescent schoolgirl.

Enjoy you're suicdal depresson and no gains ever unless you hop on TRT.

>selective agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue,[3][4] mimicking the growth hormone (GH)-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin

this means it doesn effect testosterone right?

>not understanding what the fuck your talking about
Its for gh bud doesn't effect test

Just eat more you fucking pussy. I can eat 2000 clean calories in minutes.

You don't have an appetite because you're a fucking beta

I can only imagine how this kind of thing may start

>guy studies biology, or something else and finds out thing X
>tries out thing X, it works well in his trials
>"well if thing X works, I am enthusiastic about it and want to give it to other people"
>scrambles for money to make a startup
>tries to get interest going by subtly pushing some cash into researchers to research into this topic
>other company sees this and automatically assumes "ALL competition must be bad and shills against it"
>people on the sidelines who are weary of sponsored research go like "its just sponsored research"
>thing X might have been conceived out of love, out of proper documentation, by actual big pharma looking to make a buck and bribing things, or sometimes even legit small companies.
>every time a product comes out, you have to find out how it happened
>a product comes out at least a couple of times every month or more
>no time to find out who may be legit and who may not be, and who just did sloppy work but with good intentions

neat, sure obongo, lets just spend more money on brown people instead of giving out research grants to fix these problems.

Tried it, felt almost nothing. Got mine from ceretropic too so I know it was legit. I ran lgd 4033 at the same time. My squat went up a bit but not by more than eating a lot and sleeping well would have done.

Hard gainer is such a stupid term, it's honestly like health at every size.

Drink milk if you cant eat like a normal man, over time you'll grow.