How do you guys research ICOs?

How do you guys research ICOs?

I know, read about them, be smart, but is there a good strategy to finding the best ones?

how much ripple for her?

now thats an asian i would fuck

Piggyback off of other people's research on youtube

Got any recommended channels to follow? Thanks

100 billion ripple, or 1 LINK my good sirs

she has hot body.
and has ok face.
its like 8.5/10 cause
not blue eyes
not blond (not even pretending)
not white european face. (0.5 bonus for not burning herself in solarium like many stupid cunts do now.... I love "white" pure skin)

"not" 's take away points from max 11 :)

ofc asian can never be as hot as white girls

the best of asian chicks are at most at 7.5/10 white girl level

i hope somebody someday will make virus that alters skin color/eyes color and hairs color :)

something that is incurable and transmits "through blood" like herpes.

whatever anime chan is shilling

Interested too

whte girls pussys smell asians dont. checckmate

only 2D waifu cunts don't smell

>Been with one fatty white trash
Lmao thanks for staying beta

>falling for the dumb blonde bimbo meme
>asians have better cheek bone structure than whites
>missing the obvious 10/10 half asian half white

Get off of biz, you faggot.

We prefer asians to that nordic fantasy shit you retards crank out on pol.

Though, a nord is fine too.

But right now: nord = litecoin, asian = bitcoin

I actually hate that blondes portrayed as dumb.
thats anti-white forced meme.

I just prefer "european" faces. Also I know that mixed kids will not look anything near as me.

If that would be a girl.. i would be okay-ish...
but if boy.... it would be looking like he was kidnapped/adopted.

>thinking it's a meme, and not real
>blondes didn't invent anything until 500 years ago, and even then, brown haired european men dominated it
>muh i need my kids to look like me

Lol why you petty nigger?

>>asians have better cheek bone structure than whites
lmao this is what flat-faced gooks actually believe

Don't (((brainwash))) me.
I really don't want to get "orkish" mix-breed kids.

Animechan shilled Blackmoon hard.

They really do. Look at an asian skull, and compare the cheekbones with Caucasian skull.

Don't be a retard, Bob.

>implying you are not already brainwashed
>shiet da romanz were blonde aryans n shit
>hurr i need my kid to look like me because i am a superficial cunt hurr

who cares how skulls look... necrophills ?

anyway.... they just don't look as beautiful when they are alive. its my opinion and more importantly... opinion of my dick.

>biztards still havent figured out that anime user shilling something is actually a DON'T BUY signal

pray

>begins to retreat from a subject he started
>like omg like LOL xd who cares guyz

Hey retard, sorry if facts hurt your fee fees but fuck your shitty opinion because the facts refute it.

i don't retreating. i gave her 8.5 (cause hot body) thats my final score for her.
Cause she is not european ... not blonde and has no blue eyes.

i mean seriously girls that have no blue eyes will never get over 9/10 from me. I don't like shit colored and black eyes

I agree. Was replying to the other user saying he buys whatever she shills.

>I don't retreating

Wew.

Faggot, it is not about opinion. Scientifically, Asians have better bone structure. I don't know where the whole flat thing comes from, seeing as cheek bones literally push the face out.

And retard quit associating blondes with Europeans because they are the worst sub type of European.

Besides a lot of azns do look european, especially the japanese.

Who is the sumptuous curvy creature presented by this arrangement of pixels here?

But user. That aint no regular slope. That's a top tier zipperhead that can only be bred in the deepest of undergrowth. I'm telling you. Them jungles put a fire in these slants that's hotter than any napalm.

She obviously isnt viet dumb fuck. She is well bred yes, so most likely a city.

Gosh you are thick. I really don't fucking care about bone structure. I have no intention to break them or test their strength with hydraulic press or something. Just like I don't care about muscles and any other "advantages".

I care mostly how they look. And their faces are not beautiful for me. Blonde skinny european girls on another hand... are my biggest fetish.

Good team, good backing, good comunity, good roadmap, Good use case

virgin thread

Look it the mirror faggot. You are the dense one! I feel like grabbing you by the ears and shouting "your opinion doesn't fucking matter!"

I am using facts, you fucking ignorant faggot. Again, blondes could be the most overrated thing on earth. I should know, because I have dated many. Stop associating blondes as a euro thing. They are the lesser tier of us.

>top tier zipperhead
i agree. like i said she has hot body. thats why 8.5

big (but not bigger than head) white-ish not cancerously tanned milky tits always look hot.

Please stop, I'm on no fap.

>"your opinion doesn't fucking matter!"
your opinion doesn't fucking matter for me too.
i will not change my opinion.

Except mine is based on facts.

guys guys
you're fucking ugly ass neets on Veeky Forums you aren't getting any of the hot girls on either side regardless
enjoy the ark bags you fucking faggots

I dated an 9/10 brunette, and 8.5/10 blonde, and want to date a 10/10 hapa.

The neets are more nestled on r9k /pol/ and /b/

Being Caucasian I am attracted to Caucasian women first and foremost but somewhere inside I know Asian women are the pinnacle of the feminine form. But in the wild... you know it's case by case and race is irrelevant. Also LOL @ research ICOs. All you can do is look at the team, the whitepaper (if they even have), and the community, the rest is noise.

Yeah, I only dated whites so far, because practically speaking I live in a mainly white area. Honestly, the whole "I am attracted to x race because I am x race and she looks like me" is dumb and primitive.

Let's face it, buisness before politics. And my rational self interest tells me that it's okay to date outside race, providing the wife has traditional (but not amish or euro peasant traditional) feminine values. Really, I want more whites to race mix with asians because hapas really really look good, and they take interest in me first, whenever I traveled to silicon valley.

Get a hapa with beautiful asian eyes(which makes them more elf like) but with european blue eyes and nose, and that asian bone structure, and you got yourself a gentic gold mine, because they diversified their genes giving them the best of both worlds. Inb4 cherry picked elliot roger fags spoil the truth.

You fucking fags I only posted some asian grils to reel you in. You're supposed to answer my damn question not start a retarded race war, you're not getting any girls anyway, not with your tiny portfolios

You buy whatevers being shilled on Veeky Forums

>this entire thread

wew

lad

anyway op i invest mainly off hype alone. if its being shilled hard, has a whitelist, kyc (that excludes burgers and chinks) and a relatively small cap i usually buy in. its worked out for me so far (pending wanchain and red pulse results of course)

Cringe. You sound like retarded faggot fedora boys that have never seen pussy IRL.

just buy FLIK

Everything is hype right now. Some of the worst ICOs like Kyber are still absurdly overpriced after ICO buyers got away with 5x or more profits. You really just have to predict what the whales will sell to the idiots. Because they are selling some absolute dog shit investments right now.

$500 for ten hours, unlimited intercourse

The best ones typically solve the oracle problem, that's how I go about it.

buy feenix and thank me later

>an ICO without any developers just people who tweet
>garbage white paper

T.I. isnt enough to save that garbage ICO